Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:59 pm
Forbidden Fruit Series by Eve Cates (3-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 668KB | 2021 Reissue
Overview: Eve Cates is a twenty-something author of contemporary romance. She loves all things naughty, demanding men and difficult situations (pass the popcorn please).
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

3. Grapes & Wrath - Both have taken vows. Together, they’ll break every one of them.
I took my vows as a young man. My willingness to serve Him, to preach His word and lead my own flock was driven by my need to have purpose and belong.
During my training, that’s exactly how I felt. The Church gave my lost soul direction.
And then it led me straight to her.
The moment I saw Emma seated in the pew, her eyes downcast and her hands clasped in silent prayer, I knew I had to have her.
At first, I convinced myself that my interest was God sending me to help her escape the monster who resided in her own home.
But that was a lie.
I wanted her for my own.
And I would break every commandment, every vow, and even the law, the make that happen...
It was previously published as The Consequence of Secrets.

4. Hidden Berries - 'Be with me.
Stay with me.
Just until I don’t need you anymore…’
When Willa Henderson flew to Chicago, she was just supposed to pack up her brother’s apartment and ship everything inside it back to LA. That included packing up his roommate's things up as well. It was a big ask, but Dave was her big brother, so Willa agreed.
The last thing she was expecting was to run into said roommate - the intense German named, André Bauer, a photojournalist who was supposed to be in Afghanistan working for the next few weeks - on her first night there.
She also wasn’t expecting him to throw her out on her a** without even trying to let her explain who she was and why she was there.
Let’s just say it was…hate at first sight.
From the moment they met, they didn’t like each other, and neither of them really had any interest in changing that fact. But one thing they did know, was that they were unequivocally attracted, and it didn’t take too long for them to collide.
With both of them screwed up by their pasts, neither of them could handle a relationship if they tried -
André is a self-confessed a**hole.
Willa is a self-confessed commitment-phone and gets angry whenever she feels.
Then there's Willa’s brother, who could very well kill André if he found out he’d slept with his sister.
But, when desires go unchecked, there’s little that can change the outcome, and eventually Willa and André agreed to give in – just until they got each other out of their system.
They expected it would take a week, maybe two. Then they could walk away without anyone getting hurt.
Before each other, that arrangement might have worked out, but there was something there - an intensity they couldn't explain.
As layers are peeled back and secrets are revealed, they find themselves in a state of need that neither was prepared for...
Hidden Berries was previously published as 'Before You'

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/ldig0l27nxw2
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/bb11ts2qbsii

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:59 pm
Sep 24th, 2021, 12:43 am
added
4. Hidden Berries
Sep 24th, 2021, 12:43 am