Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 25th, 2021, 3:14 pm
California Dreamin' Series by Kristin Canary (1-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 2 MB
Overview: Kristin is a thirty-something wife and boy mom who functions best on peach tea and cookie dough ice cream.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Loving the Ladies' Man - Connor is the last guy in the world I should fall for.
He's the resident office flirt. I'm the quirky Pride & Prejudice-loving editor who uses big words and dresses like the world's non-sexiest librarian.
We have nothing in common.
And we're competitors for the same job.
Game on, right? May the best person win and all that? Fine by me. I'm happy to hold him at arms' length forever.
And considering I'm practically the only woman in the office he's never flirted with, he's obviously happy to do the same.
But when we're stuck overnight in our office building thanks to an earthquake-induced landslide (don't worry, we're totally fine), things between us start to change.
I begin to realize that Connor isn't actually the jerk I thought he was--the kind who leads women on, just like my ex.
And when he offers to attend my ex's wedding as my fake boyfriend, things get even more interesting. Especially when he gives me that much-too-chaste kiss...
But I can't fall for him. That would be repeating the same mistake, just with a different guy.
Tell that to my dumb heart, though--the one that seems to think Connor Bryant is my Mr. Darcy.

2. Desiring His Dating Coach - Rule Number 1 of being a dating coach? Don’t fall for your client. It’s as simple as that—or is it?
I like rules. Rules make me happy. Rules keep me in control.
Most importantly, rules keep my heart safe.
But when I suddenly find myself out of a job and blackballed by my Wicked Ex-Boss, the rules of the game change—and now I'm opening shop as a dating coach.
Local coffee shop barista Josh Gregory agrees to be my guinea pig, and I jump at the chance to help him land the woman of his dreams.
But as Josh and I work together to “improve” his dating game, I start to wish that woman was ... me.
Because I can’t help but be drawn to those mysterious blue eyes of his, his quiet wit, and the kindness and patience he offers me over and over again.
And fine, the way he looks without a shirt on isn’t bad either ...
But I’ve got a job to do, a business to run. So I’m keeping things professional between us. Pro. Fes. Sion. Al.
Because … rules.
Or are some rules just begging to be broken?

3. Saving the Secret Prince - Ever heard of love at first sight? What about love at first push?
Because I may have hurtled Topher to the ground so that car wouldn’t hit him, but I’m pretty sure I’m the one who fell that December day.
How could I not? There’s just something about him.
It’s not just that he’s drop-dead handsome, like Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth had a baby.
Or that he talks in a delicious British-like accent and calls me “love” (swoony swoon swoon, am I right?!).
Or that he’s impeccably dressed all. the. time.
He’s also mysterious. And I feel like he really gets me, even though we’re so different.
Like he...sees me.
Which is kind of terrifying for a girl whose past keeps her off social media and out of the public eye—for good reason.
But as long as we stay in our little bubble, I feel safe with Topher.
As long as he’s just an average Joe and I’m me, absolutely nothing can tear us apart.

4. Belonging With Her Best Friend - I love three things in this world more than life itself:
1. My family and housemates (both current and former)
2. Musicals
3. My best friend, Eric Moody
The first two are no surprise to anyone who knows me.
The third is a secret I’ll carry to my grave.
Because even though Eric fits in well with my crazy family and he’s the outgoing complement to my quiet self, we want different things.
I want him. He wants something I can never give. And I refuse to sacrifice his happiness for my own.
Most of the time, I manage to keep my feelings for him under lock and key—but things change when Eric moves in with me temporarily.
Now, he’s here all the time. And it’s harder and harder not to imagine what life together could be like … if only.
The final straw? When he starts helping me prepare for my (forced) lead role in a local musical.
Because yeah. You try holding back the tidal wave of feelings you’ve been keeping at bay when your sexy best friend offers to “practice kiss” you.
My fortitude is headed straight for the edge of a cliff—and the thrill of the impending fall has never felt so electrifying.
Or so terrifying.

5. Engaging the Office Enemy - I hate fakers—and Dax Nyhart is as fake as they come.
I also hate to lose.
My nemesis has been stealing all the best clients for the last year at the marketing firm where we both work—and not because he’s better than me. Because 1) his uncle is the boss and 2) he kisses up to people.
And I’m sick of it.
So when he asks me to fake an engagement so he can land another job—far away from me—I agree. It’s only one dinner, right?
Yeah, sure. One dinner turns into an entire Caribbean cruise. But I’ll do anything to get rid of this pain in my backside. Even pretend to like Dax. Or love him, as it were.
Even hold his hand, laugh with him … kiss him. Discover that maybe there’s more to Dax Nyhart than meets the eye.
The problem? I have no idea what’s fake and what’s real anymore. I’m afraid this game we’re playing might leave me losing more than just clients to Dax.
And this loss might be the most painful of all.

6. Needing the Next-Door Neighbor - My next-door neighbor, Ryan Rosche, is pretty much the perfect guy.
He’s a freaking doctor, for one.
Humble…
Mature (Did I mention he’s eleven years older than me?) …
And flat-out gorgeous.
If only he wasn’t also … my boss.
Look, if I wasn’t the nanny to his nieces, I’d be all. over. that.
But I’m in the middle of a personal crisis of sorts—a recent move, a public breakup, a foiled career—not to mention beholden to a successful CEO grandmother who is withholding my trust fund until I can become “respectable” in a way my mother never was.
Falling for my boss—blurring those lines—is just the sort of thing my mother would have done.
And I refuse to be anything like Pippa Montgomery.
Besides, even if it was respectable to date my boss, a hot mess like me could never hope to land this guy whose life is 100% together.
Someone like him could never want someone like me. Not long term, anyway. And I’m tired of being discarded.
But when I move into Ryan’s house to make my job easier, and ignite the chemistry of late-night reality TV watching, meal sharing, and helping him raise his nieces, how am I supposed to resist the good doctor’s charms?
It seems inevitable. This man is just a heartbreak waiting to happen…

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/90i8dufiwp1l
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/3m8brt2lfk06

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 25th, 2021, 3:14 pm
Sep 12th, 2021, 3:07 pm
ADDED
2. Desiring His Dating Coach
Sep 12th, 2021, 3:07 pm
Dec 12th, 2021, 3:21 pm
ADDED
3. Saving the Secret Prince