Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 19th, 2012, 5:08 am
Lightning Strikes series by Jan Irving (Books 1, 2, 3)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 1 MB
Overview: Jan Irving has worked in all kinds of creative fields, from painting silk to making porcelain ceramics, to interior design, but writing was always her passion.
She feels you can’t fully understand characters until you follow their journey through a story world. Many kinds of worlds interest her, fantasy, historical, science fiction and suspense—but all have one thing in common, people finding a way to live together—in the most emotional and erotic fashion possible, of course!
Genre: Romance MM

Image Image Image

The Viking in My Bed #1: Wise-talking college student Bailey Moore saves his romantic side for the historical romances he's secretly addicted to-until he wakes up crushed under six foot plus of sexy, aroused ancient Viking. Bailey Moore is a cynical, wise-talking college student who saves his mushy, romantic side for the historical romances he's addicted to-until he wakes up crushed under six feet three inches of aroused Viking warrior. At first he takes Freyr Gr msson as a glorious odd ball obsessed with Medieval role playing-down to his rough hewn sword, but Frey insists Bailey is his guide in this new world and when Bailey is attacked by a mysterious creature, he's convinced that he and Frey have to wage a battle to drive evil forces off campus. But when his Viking conquers him in bed, Bailey is afraid Frey will also lay claim to his secret, vulnerable heart.

The Alien in My kitchen #2: Mitchell Blake has given up on romance. At least the equations in his scientific experiments add up, unlike his charming, lying jerk of an ex. Nevertheless, he's saddened when the guy he’s been exchanging glances with over lunch in the university cafe, brooding and darkly gorgeous poet Jaden Ross, is killed in a freak motorcycle crash...until Jaden shows up in Mitchell's kitchen and tells him a crazy story that he's been assigned as his unearthly protector.

The Seal in My Attic #3: On the run with his sexy SEAL Caleb Black, Doctor Murphy Walton is looking for answers while trying to avoid getting his heart stomped a second time. Doctor Murphy Walton is having a really bad day. His favorite patient died in surgery and now he's on forced leave. He comes home and discovers sizzling cowboy Caleb Black skulking in his attic. He's never forgotten the SEAL or the passionate week they shared, though he hasn't heard from Caleb in more than a year. But now things are different. Caleb doesn't remember who he is or why he came to Murph. All Caleb knows is he has to retrieve something from Murph's attic...and keep him breathing when assassins try to eliminate the one person he could never forget-shy, sweet Murph.

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/zdf1u1l2tbvf
https://drop.download/2x4qf6wwo7q4
Dec 19th, 2012, 5:08 am

ImageImage
Dec 19th, 2012, 10:16 am
added book 2 the Alien in my Kitchen to post
Dec 19th, 2012, 10:16 am

ImageImage
Jul 7th, 2020, 3:27 am
added The Viking in My Bed #1
Jul 7th, 2020, 3:27 am