Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 17th, 2020, 3:22 pm
The Devil of Harrowgate Series by Katerina Martinez (1-2, 4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Katerina Martinez is the pen name of a husband-and-wife writing duo living on the Rock of Gibraltar. By day Katerina (that's her on the picture, by the way) takes care of their five year old daughter and three cats, brainstorming ideas and writing down story beats while Lee works his nine to five in a big office to bring home the bacon.
Genre: Fiction >Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImage

1. Night Hunter - Keep my head down. Reclaim my memories. Don't trust the Horseman.
They tell me I've killed someone, they point at the blood on my hands, but I don't remember doing it.
At Harrowgate Prison, the only sentence is life. There are no parole boards, no getting out. My only hope lies in the hands of a man they call the Horseman of Devil Falls.
He's a warrior, a monster, a slayer of Outsiders like me, but a soon as I lay eyes on him, something inside of me ignites. Lust? Rage? Maybe both. I hate him, I want to kill him for what he is, but the attraction is magnetic, and confusing.
He wants me to help him track down a group of dangerous killers because I'm the only one who knows how they hunt. There's no getting out of Harrowgate, but he has the power to make my stay more comfortable if I agree to work with him. I don't see another choice.
He's confident we'll be able to deal with the threat. Arrogant. But not even the mighty Horseman is ready for the storm bearing down on Devil Falls.

2. Dusk Stalker - Need more Horseman?
Night Hunter is still fresh off the presses, so you won't find spoilers here, but a full synopsis will be uploaded shortly. Meanwhile, pre-order Dusk Stalker and have it automatically fall into your Kindle on launch day!

4. Day Breaker - I'm going back to Harrowgate, one last time.
I left him there. To rot. Alone. He hadn't given me a choice, but I should've stayed with him, with the Horseman. There's no telling what condition he's in, or if he's even still alive.
We need to find a cure for his condition, but I'm out of my depth. When Izzy comes back with a lead, even a weak one, I can't help but to throw myself at it. The solution to the Horseman's problem demands that we go back to Harrowgate and face whatever he's become.
I have to go back there. I have to find him. And I have to hurry, because for all I know, Kaimos is already dead.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/a6gbr87igfd1
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/jlg99q9wl59d
Jun 17th, 2020, 3:22 pm