Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jul 7th, 2020, 1:40 pm
Five Empires series by Steven J Shelley (books 1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 414 KB
Overview: When I was five years old, when my friends were drawing cats, dogs, parents and other nice things, I was creating epic space battles. Circles versus crosses. They weren't works of art, but they were tense and dramatic. There were usually explosions everywhere. Fighter units dropped like flies from the sky. Most importantly, there were no heroes or villains - just soldiers trying to survive overwhelming odds. I guess nothing has changed. I'm interested in people. Characters. The differences that attract and repel. The tragedies that make us stronger. I like to place my characters in wide, cinematic landscapes. Unexplored worlds. Vast, empty spaces where the rule of law has either collapsed or doesn't exist. I have a thousand worlds in my head and I look forward to spreading them across all my favorite genres - space opera, alien contact, space military, cyberpunk, dark and epic fantasy.
Genre: Fiction, Sci-fi / Fantasy

Image Image

#1 - The Blue Corsair
Five Empires have risen on the ashes of history.

Problem is, there aren't enough planets to go around. These civilizations will fight and kill for their people, their loved ones. Amid the chaos of war there are heroes and villains on all sides. Who will win this deadly game of planets?

#2 - The Emerald Duellist

The Nostroma have, over the course of their evolution, been hunted and feared for their unique mental abilities.

Jake Le Sondre, hard-bitten duellist, is no exception. As a spy for his people, he's seen enough violence to last several lifetimes. Having assisted Michael Danner in the defense of Cerulean against the Cava05, Jake embarks on his most difficult quest yet - the rescue of an alien Jaj girl from a mysterious monastery hidden among the forests of Tranda IX.

Reaching his destination is hard enough, but what Jake finds at the sacred site leads him to question the future of all Nostroma. Once thing is certain - the Jaj slave MUST reach her home world or intergalactic war will tear the galaxy apart.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/wbosrrhycwnx

Mirror:
https://www.restfilee.com/v3zs13dnuhqg
Jul 7th, 2020, 1:40 pm