Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Apr 22nd, 2021, 3:21 pm
The Trickster Cycle Series by M.D. Massey (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1 mB
Overview:M.D. Massey resides in Austin, Texas, where he hangs out with his enormous American bulldog while he writes the kind of stories that he likes to read.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImageImage

1. Druid's Folly - One druid against the apocalypse. Hell on earth doesn’t stand a chance.
Now that I’ve dealt with Badb and proven to the Celtic gods that I’m a force to be reckoned with, it’s time to address some unfinished business...
The Hellpocalypse.
Just thinking about that place makes me break out in a cold sweat, and since I started planning this journey, the nightmares have come back with a vengeance.
Do I really want to revisit that hellhole? Absolutely not, but folks there are depending on me—innocents who won’t survive unless I return to protect them.
Besides, it’s my fault that the Hellpocalypse exists, so it’s my responsibility to fix it.
Of course, this time it’ll be different.
When Gwydion stranded me there, I had no warning or time to prepare. But for cripes’ sake, I’m a master druid now—a little ol’ paranormal apocalypse will be a cake walk.
I’ll just zip in, kill some master vampires, stop the spread of the vyrus, and be back in time for dinner with my girlfriend.
In short? It’s time to cast magic and chew bubblegum… and I’m all out of bubblegum.

2. Druid's Curse - When Colin is trapped in Underhill and stripped of his druid magic, he’ll race against time to survive a deadly, nefarious curse… before the goddess who cast it shows up to finish the job!
Colin McCool here, everyone’s favorite druid master and trouble magnet extraordinaire. Everyone except the gods that is, who seem to enjoy messing with me just a little too much.
Which is how I ended up in an alternate timeline, trying to save humanity from a vampire apocalypse. After getting my tail kicked by the top leech in Dallas, I decided it was time to level up before round two.
Sadly, a druid isn’t much without an Oak to power him up and a grove where he can study and rest. Sure, I have some magic, but it’s minuscule compared to the supernatural beings I’m up against.
That’s why I’m headed to Underhill, to bond with a druid oak in this timeline so I can win this war. To do that, I’ll need to recruit the help of the Dagda, leader of the Celtic pantheon and the deity who gifted humans with druidry in the first place.
To get to him, all I have to do is survive a goddess’ curse and traverse Underhill while the entire land is embroiled in a civil war.
Easy. Peasy. Bet I’ll be back before anyone even knows I’m gone...

3. Druid's Bane - When Colin is called back to Austin by his mystical mentor, he’s faced with a new threat–a bevy of Greek gods who threaten to take over his beloved city!
Colin McCool here, everyone’s favorite smart-aleck druid and all-around trouble magnet. Something supernaturally weird is going on in my town. I leave for six months to another timeline, and the place is on fire when I get back.
As in, literally… on… fire.
Now my girlfriend is missing, the vampire and werewolf factions are at war, the local fae queen has become a lock-in, and a strange cult has popped up that’s somehow connected to this whole mess.
Looks like it’s up to me to lift the curse, keep the factions from killing each other, rescue the queen, and find my missing girlfriend. While I’m at it, maybe I’ll figure out who’s trying to burn my town to the ground—and return the favor.
Sounds like just another Tuesday for Austin’s most eligible over-caffeinated druid. A little kicking butt and taking names, and I'll have this mystery wrapped up in no time. Dimes to donuts, I’ll be back at my pad sipping Ben Milam by the evening whistle…

4. Druid's Gamble - Lady Luck Is A Fickle Mistress... But Druid Luck Is A Killer.
When Loki tasks Colin with stealing the Apple of Discord from Eris, the druid assembles a crew of misfits and thieves to stage the biggest heist in supernatural history. Viva Las Vegas, baby!
I’ve been known by many names... Junkyard Druid. Justiciar. God-Killer. And now, Trickster. That’s because I’ve thrown my lot in with the Trickster Gods’ Local #113.
This merry band of defecation-stirring deities and demigods includes the likes of Sun Wukong, Loki, Heyoka, and the immortal magician formerly known as Gwydion—who happens to be my mentor.
Now one of our members has gone rogue—Eris, the Goddess of Discord. Recently, she caused a ton of trouble in my hometown of Austin, and after dealing with that mess I tracked her to good ol’ Sin City.
Eris has decided the rules no longer apply to her. She’s determined to sow chaos across the nation in an attempt to spread her cult and return to her former glory.
Normally that wouldn’t be an issue—but Eris has holed up at Caesar’s on the Strip. And, she’s hidden her Apple of Discord in The Vault of the Gods, an impregnable repository on the premises.
Rumor has it, the Apple is guarded by Typhon, the biggest, baddest titan that ever terrorized ancient Greece. But he’s been chained in Tartarus for millennia, so it’s probably just talk.
Our job is to break in, steal the Apple, lift the curse, and save the day. And if we abscond with a few hundred million in gold from the goddess’ vault, well…
…I guess I’ll be the first druid in history to dual-class as a thief.
Viva Las Vegas, baby.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://www.upload-4ever.com/6vq7eqdr5v43
https://uploadrar.com/66z62xdunm3s

4. Druid's Gamble
https://www.upload-4ever.com/27ns35xz9qbj
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/fgd6mjvlqru5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 3:21 pm