Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jul 24th, 2021, 8:49 pm
The Outlaw series (#1-2) by Alan Janney
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 1 mb
Overview: My favorite adventurers: Ender, Frodo and Sam, Rand, Jack Aubrey and Stephen Maturin, Katniss, Spenser, Peter and Alicia and Amy (from The Passage), Jack Ryan, Dirk Pitt, and many others, including my two sons and my super hot wife.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image

The Outlaw: No Heroes (#1) A masked vigilante stalks the streets of downtown Los Angeles, disrupting crime and rescuing movie starlets. After being spotted on security cameras and thrust into the national spotlight, he is pursued by both the media and powerful new enemies. Little does the world know the Outlaw is just High School junior Chase Jackson wearing a mask and wondering why his body is suddenly…extraordinary.

Infected: Die Like Supernovas (#2) High school junior Chase Jackson is the infamous Outlaw, a celebrated midnight crimefighter caught in an ancient clash between order and corruption. The world only sees the mask, not the young man balancing his secret identity against love.
Rumors surface of a growing evil within Los Angeles, and powerful strangers are searching for the reclusive vigilante, whispering truths about his illness. Despite his desperate attempts for peace, the Outlaw is being drawn into war with the dangerous Infected.

Download Instructions:
Outlaw.rar
Outlaw.rar

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 24th, 2021, 8:49 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury