Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Jun 24th, 2021, 4:07 pm
4 Novels by Claire Seeber
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: Claire Seeber is a Londoner who started professional life as a (bad) actress and became a documentary maker, a journalist and a writer of, so far, psychological thrillers. The Washington Post said 'The opening pages of LULLABY couldn't be much better'; The Observer said of her first novel: 'a disturbing debut' whilst The Guardian called it 'powerful'...she keeps writing whilst also studying psychology and (trying to) to manage a home of slightly feral kids and animals.
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Image Image Image Image

Bad Friends: TV producer Maggie Warren is involved in a freak accident. Lucky to escape with her life, Maggie's disturbed to discover she's now front-page news. When invited to discuss her trauma on a chat-show, Maggie comes face-to-face with fellow survivor, the beautiful but damaged Fay Carter - fame-hungry, needy and now apparently infatuated.

Never Tell: Your past will always find you! With her three beautiful children, millionaire husband and Cotswolds mansion, former investigative journalist Rose Miller has an enviable life. But behind the domestic bliss lies a secret past! As Oxford students in the early nineties, Rose and James belonged to Society X, an elite clique that knew no boundaries. Led by the enigmatic Dalziel, the group were hell bent on breaking down society's norms - until an unimaginable tragedy occurs. With the subsequent scandal covered up, Rose has settled into family life - but is afraid to admit her feelings of boredom. So when her ex-editor asks Rose to dig the dirt on a wealthy businessman new to the area, adrenaline enlivens her. But as Rose's investigation begins to threaten her family she backs away - and then a tragedy at her home begins to widen the cracks in her domestic facade. As their world crumbles around them, is Rose about to atone for the sins of her past? An utterly gripping novel that will captivate fans of Sophie Hannah and Nicci French.

Lullaby: A chilling debut from a bright new talent— a masterful psychological thriller to delight fans of Nicci French and Minette Walters

It's every mother's nightmare...One minute Jess Finnegan is strolling through the Tate Museum with her new husband Mickey and their 8-month old son. The next she is frantically searching for them—both have completely disappeared. As the police launch a massive manhunt, Jess discovers that the people closest to you are not always what they seem.

24 Hours: Here today. Dead tomorrow?
My best friend, Emily, is dead – killed last night in a hotel fire.
But it was meant to be me.
Now I have 24 hours to find my daughter.
Before he finds out I’m still alive.

24 Hours is a fast-paced, intelligent psychological thriller that will leave you breathless.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/zwcqs14qmjgw
https://drop.download/5oq774ek9f4e

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 24th, 2021, 4:07 pm