Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
May 5th, 2021, 7:37 am
Hello and good day,

first I want to sag a big thank you to all the devs and modz which you are providing. :thumbup:

but I need your time regarding the iLightShow App which very nicely updated by @TryRoom and @youarefinished see here:

viewtopic.php?f=443&t=4263273
viewtopic.php?f=1332&t=421449

Can you please check the app and connection to spotify? because on both releases there is the same error when you have to link spotify to iLightShow I think something is not working and spotify decline the connection so no music sync is available and possible iLightShow.

The connection to the Hue Hub is working, up and running but w/o the client link to spotify no light sync with the music is possible. The original app is running and works like a charme but in both the connection to snyc the mus is declined by spotify.

May I ask you to check and hopefully get a worling solutions? Many thanks in advanced !!!
May 5th, 2021, 7:37 am
May 8th, 2021, 11:16 am
yes as I wrote in my message this release is also not working because no connection to spotify. can you confirm its working for you?
May 8th, 2021, 11:16 am
May 12th, 2021, 5:43 am
letsfaetzz wrote:yes as I wrote in my message this release is also not working because no connection to spotify. can you confirm its working for you?

Do you have official spotify client or a modded one to remove ads? If the latter, then it's hard as too many authentication gets pass to deal with a changed signature app and your adfree mod has changed signature which this or any app won't recognize.
May 12th, 2021, 5:43 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jun 5th, 2021, 8:48 am
I have original spotify cllient with paid account and its not working. can you confirm its working for you?
Jun 5th, 2021, 8:48 am
Jul 11th, 2021, 11:31 am
letsfaetzz wrote:I have original spotify cllient with paid account and its not working. can you confirm its working for you?

Unfortunately I don't have a paid account, I tried to make it work but was only able to have the app detect spotify but during handshake, it still couldn't go through. Lots of authorization related stuff happening which I didn't go through to patch as I would still not be able to test.
Jul 11th, 2021, 11:31 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Sep 11th, 2021, 2:57 pm
letsfaetzz wrote:I have original spotify cllient with paid account and its not working. can you confirm its working for you?

Are you able to sign into spotify and it doesn't work after that or you simply can't login in spotify account in this app? If it's the latter one,

test this app and let me know.

https://uploadrar.com/aczpnw48qaq8
Sep 11th, 2021, 2:57 pm

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods