From music players to sound recording
Jul 22nd, 2020, 5:10 am
Simply Piano by JoyTunes v5.2 [Premium]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of Google Play's Best Apps of 2019.

- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me, Counting Stars and La La Land, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano

No piano or keyboard? Try the Touch Courses with a beautiful touch screen piano to turn your device into a virtual piano.

How it works:
- Place your mobile or tablet device on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
- The available courses match 2 years of piano learning, and new courses are added all the time
(the pace depends on your individual pace of course)

How the Membership works:
- All app users can play a free course. Upgrade to a premium membership package at any time
- Members will receive full access to ALL 22 courses, with new courses added regularly
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time

Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.

What's New:
To provide more users with a better learning experience, we translated the app to a few new languages: Korean, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese!

Instructions:
5-Min workout & Sheet music unlocked.
All Levels unlocked and completed
Music Library Unlocked.

App took too long to be modded so give credit to AGXAPKs 8) wherever you share cause it's 1st on net release!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joytunes.simplypiano&hl=en

Download Instructions: Credit to: AGXAPKs
arm64+x86
https://dropgalaxy.vip/us7uwh1n5nzj

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/hvwvh39nvp10
https://drop.download/gwldrb34chcv
Jul 22nd, 2020, 5:10 am
Jul 27th, 2020, 3:43 pm
downlad links scam? download exe files, not apk, as asks to install bunch of crap.
Jul 27th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Jul 29th, 2020, 1:46 am
ARM version please
Jul 29th, 2020, 1:46 am
Jul 29th, 2020, 12:15 pm
Prapastruba wrote:downlad links scam? download exe files, not apk, as asks to install bunch of crap.

if you do not know how to download it is not the fault of the one who uploads it
Jul 29th, 2020, 12:15 pm
Aug 1st, 2020, 12:49 am
Thank you for uploading this,
Unfortunately there are some glaring issues that make it basically unusable.
Doing 1 lesson, everything works fine.
* However when you start a 2nd lesson, the piano sound / MIDI recognition stops working, and you have to reset the app completely to get it to work again. Super frustrating when there are 6 steps in 1 lesson and you have to restart the app again.

Apparently this was also a problem in the previous version uploaded to this site.

Any way the uploader can look at this ? Much appreciate your efforts.
Aug 1st, 2020, 12:49 am
Aug 1st, 2020, 3:31 am
Lanaru wrote:Thank you for uploading this,
* However when you start a 2nd lesson, the piano sound / MIDI recognition stops working, and you have to reset the app completely to get it to work again. Super frustrating when there are 6 steps in 1 lesson and you have to restart the app again.

Apparently this was also a problem in the previous version uploaded to this site.

For that specific issue I need as tester cause Idon't have keyboard and stuff to verify if problem is solved or not.
Aug 1st, 2020, 3:31 am
Aug 3rd, 2020, 1:06 am
MafiaSSS wrote:

For that specific issue I need as tester cause Idon't have keyboard and stuff to verify if problem is solved or not.

I can help with the testing. I have a midi keyboard, although my tablet is arm version only. The arm64 doesnt work for me.
Aug 3rd, 2020, 1:06 am
Aug 14th, 2020, 5:30 pm
MafiaSSS wrote:

I can also help test if needed. I've got a digital piano that has Midi support. Just let me know. I do notice that the midi recognition stops and I have to close the app as well. It happens intermittently and sometimes it's short where I have to force close and open again, and other times it last longer.

Also, I notice that it says the 5-min workouts are unlocked but every time I go there the app crashes and closes. I have to run the app again. I don't know if anyone else has this problem. Maybe you can look into this as well. Much appreciated.
Aug 14th, 2020, 5:30 pm
Aug 21st, 2020, 9:15 pm
I`m also having issues with the workouts. App crashes as soon as you try to navigate to them.
Aug 21st, 2020, 9:15 pm
Sep 23rd, 2020, 2:56 am
This is a cool hack! But as others have said, there are definitely some issues with note recognition, and some features don`t work properly.
Sep 23rd, 2020, 2:56 am
Sep 25th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Thank you very much for cracking. Will you update to 5.2.5 ?
Sep 25th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Sep 30th, 2020, 3:32 pm
It doesn`t seem to work on galaxy tab, is it normal?
Thanks for help
Sep 30th, 2020, 3:32 pm
Oct 1st, 2020, 9:44 pm
thanks but doesn't work properly. I have midi keyboard and connected to phone with USB midi interface. Sometimes it doesn`t recognise the notes or some glitches (the scrolling of notes stuttering)

I hope you can fix the problem
Oct 1st, 2020, 9:44 pm
Feb 14th, 2021, 5:18 pm
thanks for this hack. Good fun for my daughter, too bad it does have some glitches here and there, as stated earlier (musicnotes aren`t recognized correctly from time to time). Appreciate all the effort of course
Feb 14th, 2021, 5:18 pm
May 17th, 2021, 3:59 pm
Please update it`s a request, it`s helping me in my quarantine. Thank you
May 17th, 2021, 3:59 pm