From music players to sound recording
Jan 15th, 2021, 5:58 am
youarefinished wrote:
xC3FFF0E wrote:
632730 wrote:Nobody cares whether you`re first or not.
Stop this nonsense
Do you even know me? :lol:

Doesn`t matter if he does or not, he was right. These posts are purely spam. Use thank you button instead.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132474
Lol , he is the one who modded this balatan is just posting behalf of him. Lmao
Jan 15th, 2021, 5:58 am
Jan 15th, 2021, 6:46 am
muhmelelemc3 wrote:
youarefinished wrote:
xC3FFF0E wrote:
632730 wrote:Nobody cares whether you`re first or not.
Stop this nonsense
Do you even know me? :lol:

Doesn`t matter if he does or not, he was right. These posts are purely spam. Use thank you button instead.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132474
Lol , he is the one who modded this balatan is just posting behalf of him. Lmao
It`s ok he`s a moderator and rules should be followed by everyone, in this case xC3FFF0E didn`t know so I`m sure he will not repeat the mistake :)
Jan 15th, 2021, 6:46 am
Jan 15th, 2021, 7:03 am

Sometimes it's poping...MrDude or xC3FFF0E can u check this... thanks for all your hard work yo make my day everytime
Jan 15th, 2021, 7:03 am
Jan 15th, 2021, 10:58 am
These mods (and older versions Ive tried) are simply not working on my Samsung s20 device. I saw one other post by another s20 user expressing the same issue.

I see what I think is the default free version of the app, with preview buttons and shuffle only buttons. I suspect this is specific to samsung devices and may have something to do with an unpatched Samsung device link routine (I see a prompt after first login asking if I want to enable syncing with other samsung devices).

Spotify Lite mods do work.

Please shed some light on this?

edit : I was wrong! After install and login, doing force stop from settings and opening the app works.
Thanks.
Jan 15th, 2021, 10:58 am
Jan 15th, 2021, 3:15 pm
the lyrics aren`t working for me? it says "couldn`t load the lyrics for this song" and it says that for all of them
Jan 15th, 2021, 3:15 pm
Jan 15th, 2021, 4:27 pm
aaa3 wrote:edit : I was wrong! After install and login, doing force stop from settings and opening the app works.
Thanks.

It's crazy you complained on here first, before trying the troubleshooting solutions that have been listed since day 1. Unreal
Jan 15th, 2021, 4:27 pm
Jan 15th, 2021, 8:26 pm
Every new version is so laggy it hurts (especially when switching songs). Android 10 / snap 855+ here
Jan 15th, 2021, 8:26 pm
Jan 15th, 2021, 8:43 pm
Videos of the songs appear to me as I listen to them.Is there an option to turn them off?
Jan 15th, 2021, 8:43 pm
Jan 15th, 2021, 9:11 pm
Gimmi, Gimmi, Gimmi, Me, Me, Me !!!

If I were Balatan I would stop posting everything,

1. Your lucky to get ANY version at all !
2. Your lucky that these apps even half way work !
3. Its free !!! If you want it All Go pay for it !!!

If there's a problem with a mod let the poster know, Give them time to fix it. And Stop bitching.
Or just wait. Most of the time it will get fixed as they are already working on it.

If you want something there is a request section also.

Some of these posters spend most of their day & night posting new & updated apps werkin their azzez off and I doubt they are here just to make you happy.

THANK YOU Balatan for everything you and all the rest do to make this a great site !
Jan 15th, 2021, 9:11 pm
Jan 15th, 2021, 9:41 pm
BorrowerX wrote:Gimmi, Gimmi, Gimmi, Me, Me, Me !!!

If I were Balatan I would stop posting everything,

1. Your lucky to get ANY version at all !
2. Your lucky that these apps even half way work !
3. Its free !!! If you want it All Go pay for it !!!

If there`s a problem with a mod let the poster know, Give them time to fix it. And Stop bitching.
Or just wait. Most of the time it will get fixed as they are already working on it.

If you want something there is a request section also.

Some of these posters spend most of their day & night posting new & updated apps werkin their azzez off and I doubt they are here just to make you happy.

THANK YOU Balatan for everything you and all the rest do to make this a great site !
I could`nt say better ✌
Jan 15th, 2021, 9:41 pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 1:09 am
Thing wrote:
aaa3 wrote:edit : I was wrong! After install and login, doing force stop from settings and opening the app works.
Thanks.

It's crazy you complained on here first, before trying the troubleshooting solutions that have been listed since day 1. Unreal

I'm not having any specific problem but can you list the "troubleshooting solutions from day 1" that you are referring to?

I assume the force stop x 2 activity is one?

Be good to have a refresher on these for all the noobs. Should be stickied on each post or something :D
Jan 16th, 2021, 1:09 am
Jan 16th, 2021, 5:29 am
glupiekonto wrote:Every new version is so laggy it hurts (especially when switching songs). Android 10 / snap 855+ here
Working fine, Android 11 , snap 888 here
Jan 16th, 2021, 5:29 am
Jan 16th, 2021, 2:23 pm
viktorandreev wrote:Videos of the songs appear to me as I listen to them.Is there an option to turn them off?
You`re talking about Canvas. You can turn it off in the setting.
Jan 16th, 2021, 2:23 pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 5:33 pm
M44tt wrote:
viktorandreev wrote:Videos of the songs appear to me as I listen to them.Is there an option to turn them off?
You`re talking about Canvas. You can turn it off in the setting.

Thank you. I solved the problem.
Jan 16th, 2021, 5:33 pm
Jan 16th, 2021, 7:27 pm
Thank you for this ☺️

Noob question: Stopped showing up on Android Auto after I installed this version. Is that a known disadvantage of installing modded version?
Jan 16th, 2021, 7:27 pm