From music players to sound recording
Jul 10th, 2022, 12:36 pm
TIDAL Music v2.64.1 [Mod]
Requirements: 6.0+
Overview: You can now enjoy TIDAL FOR FREE or through our new paid subscriptions. With more options to elevate your music streaming experience with TIDAL, now’s the time to sign up and experience over 80 million audio tracks the way they were meant to sound.

In addition to premium, immersive audio experiences on our new HiFi Plus subscription, you can learn how your listening behavior adds up to support your favorite artists, and support artists directly as a result of your streaming.

With TIDAL HiFi, never miss a note with lossless quality audio.

With TIDAL Free, you can enjoy music across all genres with limited interruptions.

Get TIDAL HiFi to:
- Listen to over 80 million songs in HiFi, ad-free sound anywhere you are, even when you’re offline
- Use TIDAL Connect to listen to HiFi on your favorite devices, including TVs, Amazon Alexa, your preferred speakers and more than 150 other integrations.
- Access 350K+ music videos

With HiFi Plus, get everything in HiFi and:
- Listen to music in premium, immersive audio formats (MQA, Dolby Atmos, 360 Reality Audio)
- 10% of your subscription gets directed to your most streamed artists every month*

You can choose to use TIDAL Free or sign up for a TIDAL subscription in the app, where you can choose between Free, HiFi and HiFi Plus. The price of each subscription in your country can be found in the overview below. You will also be informed of the costs in the app before signing up. The subscription is automatically renewed and charged on a monthly (30 day) basis. You can cancel it at any time up until the day before renewal and you can at any time turn off the auto renewal.

By signing up, you agree to TIDAL’s Terms and Conditions of Use, Privacy Policy and Mobile Terms, see http://tidal.com/terms

*Select plans may have lower percent allocation

What's New:
New rules for the Play Store make you unable to sign up for paid plans in the app. Visit tidal.com to start a free trial, and then return to the app to start listening.

Mod Info:
  • Unlimited Skips
  • Can Skip BWD/FWD
  • Can Seek BWD/FWD
  • Can Play Any Tracks
  • Can Play Any Playlists
  • Can Play Any Albums
  • Can Play Any Music Video
  • Can Download Playlists/Albums/Music Videos
  • Can Play Offline Downloaded Playlists/Albums/Music Videos
  • Unlocked Queue Tracks
  • Unlocked Lyrics
  • Unlocked Suggested Tracks
  • Unlocked Track Info
  • Unlocked Master Artist Radio
  • Unlocked 360 Reality Audio
  • Disabled DRM Restrictions
  • Disabled Audio & Visual Ads
  • Release by xC3FFF0E.

STEPS TO USE:
STEP 1: Use a VPN and set it to USA server (even if your country is supported) when creating an account inside the app.

STEP 2: Once completed, select your 3 artists then continue.

STEP 3: Upon selecting subscription, tap the "Free" tab and then continue.

STEP 4: You can now use the app together with the mod features without a VPN as long as you use to sign in the free-tier account.

NOTE: HiFi and Master Audio Quality are server-sided.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aspiro.tidal

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/6xpfbx42n3jk

Mirrors:
https://userupload.in/4n54werxvc2o
https://usersdrive.com/ia9i3tqpluvs.html
https://uploadrar.com/jc467lyjqptb
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/3kaku84s
https://hexupload.net/uqn6gcqehnos
https://drop.download/p4f4upbh92jl
https://dropgalaxy.vip/dn3ez79vw7ky

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 10th, 2022, 12:36 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jul 10th, 2022, 2:17 pm
Standing by ur great mod lite release, thanks a lot, bro.
Jul 10th, 2022, 2:17 pm
Jul 10th, 2022, 8:29 pm
Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately the Miui 13 is not playing Dolby Atmos on the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ now it is waiting for Xiaomi to resolve this.
Jul 10th, 2022, 8:29 pm
Jul 11th, 2022, 12:24 am
No funciona, al intentar reproducir indica que debe de pagar.
Jul 11th, 2022, 12:24 am
Jul 11th, 2022, 10:01 am
Working great! Thank you so much
Jul 11th, 2022, 10:01 am
Jul 12th, 2022, 12:38 pm
Anyone found a way to make this work on a Android tablet
Jul 12th, 2022, 12:38 pm
Jul 13th, 2022, 9:10 am
There is still an issue on some Samsung tablets and phones.
On a Galaxy S9 the app displays the "play" button and works as expected.
On a Tab A 2016 the "play" button is only available on a very old version of the app.
On Tab S7+ there is no play button but if I install direct from PlayStore and login using a paid subscription, it has the play button. So it's clearly not an issue caused by the device as a legit version works correctly.
On the Z Fold3 (using the modded app) the play button is there if I use the front screen but if I unfold the full screen the play button is there for about a second then disappears and if I go back to the front screen it's not there either. Clearing data and cache brings it back but only on the front screen and it disappears again if I unfold.
So I am guessing that it's related to the screen size/dpi options in the modded app?
Any thoughts Balatan?
Jul 13th, 2022, 9:10 am
Jul 14th, 2022, 10:21 am
#9664532 by snf
2.64.2 is out ....
Jul 14th, 2022, 10:21 am
Jul 14th, 2022, 1:34 pm
I have just had a notification in PlayStore that an update is available for this modded version of Tidal. Normally that wouldn't/shouldn't happen (it's never happened before).
Does this mean the app hasn't been fully modded?
Jul 14th, 2022, 1:34 pm
Jul 15th, 2022, 3:16 am
SSThing wrote:There is still an issue on some Samsung tablets and phones.
On a Tab A 2016 the "play" button is only available on a very old version of the app.
On Tab S7+ there is no play button but if I install direct from PlayStore and login using a paid subscription, it has the play button. So it`s clearly not an issue caused by the device as a legit version works correctly.
On the Z Fold3 (using the modded app) the play button is there if I use the front screen but if I unfold the full screen the play button is there for about a second then disappears and if I go back to the front screen it`s not there either. Clearing data and cache brings it back but only on the front screen and it disappears again if I unfold.
So I am guessing that it`s related to the screen size/dpi options in the modded app?
Any thoughts Balatan?
Well it seems like the logical solution would be to play with the dpi on your devices to see if there`s an improvement. Pretty easy to do, Google whichever one you want to start with if you`re unsure how to edit it.
Jul 15th, 2022, 3:16 am
Jul 15th, 2022, 6:15 am
talyspops wrote:
On Tab S7+ there is no play button but if I install direct from PlayStore and login using a paid subscription, it has the play button. So it`s clearly not an issue caused by the device as a legit version works correctly.
On the Z Fold3 (using the modded app) the play button is there if I use the front screen but if I unfold the full screen the play button is there for about a second then disappears and if I go back to the front screen it`s not there either. Clearing data and cache brings it back but only on the front screen and it disappears again if I unfold.
So I am guessing that it`s related to the screen size/dpi options in the modded app?
Any thoughts Balatan?
Well it seems like the logical solution would be to play with the dpi on your devices to see if there`s an improvement. Pretty easy to do, Google whichever one you want to start with if you`re unsure how to edit it.

Good idea.
I have just tried and if I set zoom to maximum, Tidal displays correctly (no other scale works though). However, with zoom on max I then have issues with other apps.
But I still think that the issue is with the modded app because, as I mentioned, a legit version with a paid subscription displays correctly in any zoom level.
Jul 15th, 2022, 6:15 am
Jul 15th, 2022, 11:29 pm
Thanks for this Balatan. Got a question, does the app still work after free trial's ended/cancelled?
Jul 15th, 2022, 11:29 pm
Jul 17th, 2022, 9:29 am
SSThing wrote:
talyspops wrote:
Any thoughts Balatan?

Good idea.
I have just tried and if I set zoom to maximum, Tidal displays correctly (no other scale works though). However, with zoom on max I then have issues with other apps.
But I still think that the issue is with the modded app because, as I mentioned, a legit version with a paid subscription displays correctly in any zoom level.

You need US account bro. It will keep working
Jul 17th, 2022, 9:29 am
Jul 17th, 2022, 9:43 am
It is working (I followed the instructions).
What I am saying is that the "play" button does not display on my tablet if I am in default zoom. If I change the zoom to maximum (and only max works) the play button is there but max zoom then causes multiple issues with other apps. Further to this, if I install a legit copy of Tidal and login using paid account, the play button is visible no matter what level of zoom is select on the device.
So, very clearly, something is either missing or broken in the mod version.
Plus, as I have mentioned in other threads, v2.50.1 displays the play button but that version does not have 360°audio. Again, this indicates something is amiss with the mod and not the device.
Jul 17th, 2022, 9:43 am
Jul 19th, 2022, 4:28 pm
On Tab S7+ there is no play button but if I install direct from PlayStore and login using a paid subscription, it has the play button. So it's clearly not an issue caused by the device as a legit version works correctly.
On the Z Fold3 (using the modded app) the play button is there if I use the front screen but if I unfold the full screen the play button is there for about a second then disappears and if I go back to the front screen it's not there either. Clearing data and cache brings it back but only on the front screen and it disappears again if I unfold.
So I am guessing that it's related to the screen size/dpi options in the modded app?
Any thoughts Balatan?

Further to this.
If I set the zoom to max, the play button appears.
If I then change the zoom back down to my normal setting, the play button remains visible until I close Tidal. When I reopen it has gone again. Similar thing on the ZFold3, if I open the app on the front screen only, the play button is there but if I open it on the main screen it is gone and disappears on the front screen (when I close the phone) but comes back when I restart the app.
I am still convinced that it is a dpi issue.
Jul 19th, 2022, 4:28 pm