For the more serious stuff
Oct 9th, 2017, 8:35 am
11 Books by Seth King
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.3 mb 352 kb
Overview: Seth King is a twenty-five-year-old American author. He enjoys reading, writing, traveling, and spending time with his family.
Genre: Erotic Romance, MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Curious - Two best friends. One week in paradise. One pact that goes explosively off the rails...
MSM - (men who have sex with men) - a growing phenomenon in which straight men engage in casual sex with other straight men, which sociologists attribute to loosening cultural norms and relaxing social views towards sexuality
Beau Lindemann and Nathan Sykes took their first steps together and went to their first prom in the same limo. In fact, there’s nothing the twenty-two-year-olds have ever kept from each other – except one long-simmering secret.
Today, Beau and Nathan have major girl problems. Each dumped by their girlfriends, they find themselves single, lonely and tipsy in Key West. After a boozy night of commiseration takes a shocking turn, Beau and Nathan decide to throw caution to the Atlantic winds, forget about girls for a few days, and make a pact to use each other’s bodies for sex.
That was their first mistake. But why worry about tomorrow when today feels this good?

Love in Real Life - Bookworm and book blogger Theodore Martin knows he could never love anything like he loves books – until George Charles walks into his family-owned bookstore one day and starts rewriting Theodore’s story, page by page.
George is smart and bookish and handsome, but after a past full of plot twists and disappointments, Theodore decided all his future love stories would be experienced solely within the pages of novels. That’s why he dedicated himself to his blog, Books in Real Life, and swore off romance forever. Until George appeared…
Will Teddy sabotage his new narrative and retreat into the safety of literature once again? Or will he step into reality long enough to finally let love unfurl in real life, and not just in a book?
“He loved me like a romance novel. The secrets in his eyes kept me up like mysteries. Each adventure with him was a thriller. Our nights together rivaled erotica. Every moment away from him was a weepie. But our love story? That was all real. For good, and for bad…”

Sinner's Prayer - In my branch of the church, pastors have certain rules. Alcohol is a no-no. So is divorce. Homosexuality? Don’t even go there.
I’ve always been good at staying in line and doing the “right” thing – even when I felt certain urges the Bible said were wrong. Because every human is flawed and needs salvation, and every sinner needs a prayer. And then Fabian happened.
My name is Adam, and I am in seminary school. Next year I will be a pastor. One month ago I locked eyes with a man named Fabian, and now, despite all odds, I cannot keep my eyes off him. Or my hands. Or anything else, for that matter.
Now my world is ruled by two facts: one, that homosexuality is considered a mortal sin, punishable by purgatory. And two, I am falling for Fabian more and more by the day. If I am a sinner, he is my prayer. And forbidden fruit has never tasted so sweet…
Or come with so many potential dangers.

Sleeping with the Enemy - “I hate your guts. Now drop your jeans.”
Wade and Thomas were best friends – until they became virtual strangers.
Both of them know what happened the night that drove them apart. Neither of them have ever confronted it, or even talked about it.
They have had wet dreams about it, though.
Five years later, these foes find themselves stuck in the same hotel room during a mountain blizzard after the rest of their college group escapes – on Valentine’s Day, no less.
That old spark is still there. So is the new animosity between them. Soon Wade jokes to himself that only one of two things will happen now: an epic session of “hate sex,” or a possible murder case.
It’s all up to them now - and the blizzard is only getting worse.

Daddy Issues - Eliot Prince is falling hard for someone…
His former stepfather.
Their bond is forbidden. Their relationship could upend lives. But their love? It’s a force of nature…
Ten years ago, a desperate and confused Robert Glazer briefly married a woman before confronting his sexuality and starting his life as an out gay man. They divorced and lost contact – until now.
Today, a sudden family death throws Robert and his ex-wife back together for the first time. That’s where Robert meets her son Eliot, who was raised with his own father and is now a gorgeous – and openly gay – adult. And to Robert and Eliot’s surprise, sparks fly.
Passion ignites, then threatens to explode. Soon Eliot knows three things. One: Robert is not his father figure, and never was – in fact, he barely remembers him. Two: news of their union would still rock his whole world. And three: he craves Robert more than anything he has ever wanted. And as suspicions arise, their attraction only grows…

By The Way, I Love You - Evan Ruiz is a straight college student hiding a life-changing secret: against all odds, he has fallen desperately in love with his gay roommate and best friend, Tom.
Evan has only ever dated women, but Tom stumbled into his life with everything he ever wanted in a partner: he is sweet, caring, and beautiful like an Old Master’s painting. After a period of denial and confusion, Evan finally accepts an unexpected reality: he is in love with his best friend, and cannot run anymore. But how can he tell Tom in a way that won’t complicate their friendship beyond repair?
That’s when he hatches a plan that backfires spectacularly.
Desperate for advice, Evan writes an anonymous love confession and plea for help on Reddit that starts getting shared – and then goes viral. Since the piece holds more than enough identifying characteristics to reveal the truth, Evan knows he must either confess his love to Tom or risk him finding out via social media, which could ruin everything.
Backed against a wall, Evan decides that when Tom returns from his family’s annual holiday trip on New Year’s Eve, he will sit down and profess his love and tell his story, starting from the first day onward. And as the clock strikes closer to midnight, Evan learns Tom is hiding a secret of his own, too…
But will their New Year’s Eve be remembered as a messy goodbye, or a sparkly new beginning?

The Christmas Rebound - It’s Christmas Eve, and Harry just dumped his boyfriend James after he denied his sexuality – and their relationship – in front of James’ entire family at their annual party.
When Harry agreed to come home with James to meet his family for Christmas, he had no idea James had never come out to his family – and after a week of pretending to be James’ “straight roommate,” Harry finally snapped.
All Harry wants to do is get out of James’ hometown forever – until he gets a message from James’ ex-boyfriend Dex, whom he’d bonded with earlier that week at a holiday party:
I know this might be weird and wrong, but I don’t want you to leave yet. I felt something this week – and I know you did, too. Now that you’re single. Please meet me for a drink. Please stay in town.
Harry knows it would be risky. And dangerous. And, quite possibly, very dramatic. He turns around anyway…
And steps into a gay Christmas wonderland with the guy of his dreams.
As the snow falls outside the tiny gay bar and the drag queens belt out Mariah onstage, Harry and Dex discover that their initial spark did indeed hint at the powerful connection that is now blooming between them…
But Dex is still the ex-boyfriend of the guy Harry dumped an hour ago. Do rebounds ever work at all? And can you really forge a future with someone so tied up in the same past you’d like to forget forever?

The Bottom Virgin - Top, bottom, versatile, whatever – when it comes to gay love, how much do positions really matter?
One year ago I stumbled into an urban gay legend when I fell in love with a hot straight guy at work - and then ended up actually dating him.
At first I assumed it’d be the typical “unrequited crush on a straight guy” situation, but soon Chandler gave me the shock of a lifetime by falling love with me and changing his whole life to be with me.
Today we are happily and openly together, and our relationship is nearly perfect – but there is one problem. We’re both tops.
Chandler a strict top, and until I met him, I was, too. But I compromised by agreeing to be on the bottom bunk for him…and by now, it’s starting to drive me crazy. I know navigating the dynamics of sexual positions in gay relationships can be tricky, but one fact remains: I really f*cking miss topping.
So tomorrow, I want one gift. I don’t care about flowers, and I never liked chocolates…
This Valentine’s Day, all I want is to take my boyfriend’s virginity.
But will this request make us soar to new heights, or hit rock bottom?

All We Ever Wanted - Their relationship is forbidden.
Their union would be shocking.
But their love? It’s undeniable...
Tommy Houston and James May are both nineteen when they are hired to sail a boat from Florida to Maine together.
Neither has ever been with another man before, and both come from highly traditional backgrounds. But as they sail up the coast, a sudden and overwhelming attraction explodes between them…
And over the next ten days on the open Atlantic, Tommy and James fall into a love so powerful, it comes to define both of their lives forever.
But how can they protect that love when their world wants nothing more than to pull them apart?

Gay for the Stay - Two young, handsome men. One month of forced proximity in a tiny jail cell. One fake relationship that soon starts feeling deliciously, and dangerously, real…
When 24-year-old former college football star Sutton Nash walks into Roscoe State Penitentiary for tax evasion charges, his rough-and-tumble cellmate Drake Rios instantly sees that sheltered, privileged Sutton is in for a rough ride.
So Drake offers Sutton a deal. Drake is the most feared man in Roscoe, and in return for money, Drake will protect Sutton by pretending to be Sutton’s “prison boyfriend” for the duration of his stay.
According to Drake, all they’ll have to do to convince the other inmates that Sutton is “spoken for” is stick together, pretend to be close, and pretend to fool around in the showers every morning. As long as they follow those rules, Sutton will be left alone by the other inmates.
Sutton is straight, but with no other options, he reluctantly agrees. But soon, their “arrangement” starts feeling almost like a real relationship. Drake is becoming Sutton’s closest confidante, and Sutton is enjoying their “faked” hookups in the showers more and more with each passing day. But as the lines of their "arrangement" start to blur, so does Sutton's sense of safety...
Because how can you stay safe when the one person who is supposed to protect you is also the one person you suddenly have no defenses against?
And once both men are freed, how could a relationship between two "straight" men from two totally different backgrounds ever work in the real world?

Second Chance Romance - "The love of my life just came back, and I don't know what to do.
Can you really get a second shot at first love?
Or is love, once lost, gone forever?"
One author. One cover model. (Who have come to absolutely hate each other, by the way.) And one weekend under the Florida sun that changes both of their lives forever…
Four years ago, the biggest author in gay romance and the biggest cover model in the book world had a secret, passionate affair. August Yates, the gay romance author, was open and comfortable with his sexuality. Chance Carlton, the model, was closeted and in deep denial. Eventually, Chance found his sexuality impossible to accept. At the end of their secret summer together, Chance cut ties with August forever, and they never spoke or saw each other again…
Until now, when they suddenly find themselves at the same Miami Beach hotel for a book convention over a summer weekend.
From their explosive first meeting onward, it becomes clear that although August remains deeply resentful at Chance’s abandonment, there is a raw, renewed passion beneath their bickering. And soon, they start acting on the fireworks exploding between them.
Before long, it starts to feel like their story may not be over yet…
But are August and Chance headed toward the most beautiful HEA ever written, or just another tragic – and final – ending?

Download Instructions:
all
https://uploadrar.com/lo7du6iorxgl
https://up-load.io/0ev9y5yk29ee

Second Chance Romance
https://uploadrar.com/ubgk8gkgg1tw
https://up-load.io/8cl884k6lwyn
Oct 9th, 2017, 8:35 am
Nov 19th, 2017, 4:48 pm
added
Love in Real Life
Nov 19th, 2017, 4:48 pm