For the more serious stuff
Feb 19th, 2021, 3:06 pm
Mountain View Fireman Series by Eve London (1-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 826 KB
Overview:When Eve London was a girl she wanted to be a trapeze artist. Instead, she grew up to be like most women - a juggler -trying to keep bunches of balls in the air. Now she spends her days writing about the kind of men she likes - sexy, shameless, and just a little bit sarcastic.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Huck - Huck
Some days being a firefighter means rescuing a curvy single mom from a burning building and taking her and her baby home with you. At least it does in my world. Looks like my world is changing for the better. That’s if I can convince her that the heat between us is more than just the aftereffects of the fire.
Bree
I’ve been alone and struggling for so long and I hoped my move to Mountain View would be a fresh start. Now my daughter and I have lost of everything we owned while finding a hero in the process. Things are starting to smolder between Huck and I but will the flames extinguish as fast as they took.

2. Jace - Jace
My best friend’s big sister is back in town. I’ve had a thing for Everleigh, her sweet smile and her luscious curves, since we were kids, but she only saw me as just “little Jace.” I’m not so little anymore thank you. I’m a trained firefighter and I’m all grown up. I’m going to show her all the ways a big guy like me can make her happy. So happy, I hope she stays forever.
Everleigh
I’ve moved back home a little battered and bruised from my last break-up. I need to get my life on track, keep my job at the coffee shop, and finish my dissertation. Everywhere I look, there’s Jace. He’s offering friendship, sex and so much more. The age gap was a big deal as teens, but now, does it even matter? Not to him and after our first night together, maybe not to me either.

3. Logan - Logan
My new curvy new assistant is young and hot, and I can’t stop thinking about her. As Fire Chief I created the no fraternization rule so I can’t be the one to break it, especially for a woman who is way too young for me. What a shame my heart and my body disagree with my common sense approach. I shouldn’t go there with May, but somehow it feels like the best bad idea I’ve ever had.
May
I’ve moved #o town to help my grandmother and this gif at the fire station is exactly what I need until I see my sexy older boss and I can’t stop wanting him. I know he thinks it’s a bad idea–I’m not all that much older than his daughter and he is my boss, but we’ll need a fire hose to cool us off if we don’t act. Maybe if we just get each other out of our systems, we’ll be one and done. Or maybe we’ll want more than we ever expected.

4. Dane - Dane
It was instant attraction the minute I saw her in the beachside bar. We had one hot night and I never expected to see her again. Imagine my surprise when Selina turns up as the latest recruit at the Mountain View fire house. She wants us to keep the past in the past and I’d like to cooperate, but my heart and my libido have other ideas.
Selina
Of all the firehouses in America, I had to walk into his. It was hard enough for women firefighters to be taken seriously. I didn’t need the rest of the team to see me as some girl Dane had hooked up with. Common sense told me we should keep things platonic, but every day I worked with him it became harder to keep my resolve. Could I resist temptation, or would I give in and risk burning down my career?

5. Luca - Luca
I’m the strong, silent type for a reason. Just because I don’t say it doesn’t mean I don’t want Dani the minute she walks into the firehouse to film a story for the local TV station. She’s bubbly and beautiful and apparently, she needs my help to win the local chilli cook off. I will not say no to time alone with her but I might have to find other uses for my mouth because talking will not get me the girl.
Dani
Luca is a man of action and I like it. Sometimes I can’t stop my mouth from running but he has a few great wait to keep me quiet. We’re total opposites, but there’s something about him that draws me in – beyond the hot body and the way he warms mine up. Now I just need to figure out if he’ll open up to me enough for us to make this more than a one- week-stand.

6. Rusty - Tasha
I’m home for the summer with one simple goal, I’m not going back to college a virgin. I’ve loved Rusty for years, now I just need to get him to see me as a grown woman, not a little girl and definitely not the Chief’s daughter. Maybe I’m not playing fair, but I don’t want anyone but Rusty, now I’ve just got to get him to want me just as much.
Rusty
The Chief’s daughter is off limits. I’ve always kept his distance for both our sakes. Now she’s home from college and wants me to be her first. If it’s not me she assures me, it will be someone else, and I can’t handle that idea. I think saying yes is a big mistake but I know I’ll always regret it is I say no and once I touch her, I know I’ll never turn back.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/vfa6vr5xhl2c
https://devuploads.com/rqdf7iu2dk3c

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 19th, 2021, 3:06 pm