For the more serious stuff
Apr 4th, 2021, 8:45 am
Midnight Dynasty series by C.R. Robertson (#1-5, 8-10)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.8 MB
Overview: CR Robertson is a USA Today and International Bestselling Author who lives in Ireland, the most magical country in the world. From an early age, she loved faerytales and mythological stories.
Genre: Romance, Erotic

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Midnight Seduction (#1): The darkness cloaks sinful acts and deadly deeds.
Secrets are the currency, death is the penalty, and pleasure is the ultimate obsession.

Cassandra’s shaded past ensured she lived a life of safety in the legal profession where everything was ordered and regulated. Until the day her best friend coaxed her to take a walk on the wild side and experiment in the Midnight Rooms. Darkness gave anonymity in that underground world because the only rule that existed was that what happened there, stayed there.

Xavier was the handsome, damaged heir of a billionaire by the light of day. At night he owned the Midnight and Twilight Rooms, an elite club for the pursuit of pleasure. He sat at his father’s right hand as a leading member of a secret establishment that ruled supreme in organised crime across the globe.

Opposites attract even in the darkness, but can what they found in secret survive in the light?

Midnight Danger (#2): The darkness cloaks sinful acts and deadly deeds.
Secrets are the currency, death is the penalty, and pleasure is the ultimate obsession.

Cassandra’s past has finally caught up with her as all the explosive secrets associated with her dead family emerge to haunt her. What was once a conspiracy in her head becomes real, and leaves her running for her life.

To save the woman he loves, Xavier must become the monster that he keeps hidden deep inside. When death stalks Cassandra and secrets hide around every corner, the only way to protect her is to bind her to him in every way possible. The safest place for her is in his bed because no one would every dare walk into the devil's lair without permission.

Midnight Legacy (#3): The darkness cloaks sinful acts and deadly deeds.

The dead no longer keep secrets as enemies start to appear from the shadows. Xavier can’t trust anyone except the men closest to him because those who kill together kept confidences.

Cassandra joins the ranks of the shadow council as Xavier, Ash, and Jordan contact Lucas Black as death stalks their every step. Nothing is as it seems, and hope is fading fast. Xavier will destroy anyone who stands in the path of his future with Cassandra, as he questions everything he ever believed in.

The dawn only arrives after the midnight hour and the darkness surrounds them.

Midnight Secrets (#4): My world was cloaked in darkness. My legacy one of pain and death.
Her light was the only warmth in my world.

Lucrezia Black wasn't just the forbidden fruit, she was the poison apple.
I vowed a long time ago that my emotions were locked down where no one could find them.
Until her.

She reached inside me and found my cold, dead heart. Her touch made it beat again.
Now that Lucrezia has roused my beast from his slumber, I will tear this world apart to claim her.
Buy Midnight Secrets to continue this addictive series today!

Midnight Revelations (#5): I promised I would never love in my world of death.
Yet Lucrezia found the man behind the mask, and now I would destroy the world for her alone.

Death stalks Ash and Lucrezia as the stakes are raised.
Enemies reside at every doorway, including his family home.
Will love be enough to survive what is waiting for them?

Midnight Torment (#8): Some fates were worth the risk, and love was the greatest risk of all.
I had left Megan to keep her safe, and now she's back in my life forever.
The past is haunting us, the future uncertain.
Yet nothing else matters but keeping her safe.

Only together can we survive the greatest risk to our happy ever after.
Nothing could prepare me for what was about to happen, and the lies about to emerge.
Fate had a twisted sense of humour and death was waiting to dance.

Midnight Justice (#9): Life was a game of fate, death hiding in the shadows waiting to strike.
A long time ago, I made a vow to myself: Never fall in love, never want a family, never hope.
That vow crumbled under the stiletto of the woman who claimed my worthless heart.
Now all that mattered was surviving this war.

I had once protected and defended the men on the Council, and now I sought their destruction.
In this dance of life and death, there could only be one winner.
And that winner took the ultimate prize -- a future without looking over their shoulder.

10. Midnight Racers: Life was a racetrack that my car sped around, danger lurking on the corners, death in the pitstops, and love… Men like me never loved because it was a weakness that could be exploited… Until Charlotte.

Midnight Racers had arrived on the circuit with bad boy Flynn their champion. His past was filled with shadows and darkness that haunted his future, he drove fast and lived life to the extreme.
Born into racing royalty, Charlotte had dedicated her life to creating the perfect speed machine. Oil and petrol belonged in her DNA and the adrenalin rush of a race was the ultimate high.
Both had vowed that their team came first, that nothing was more important than the win, but lines blurred when that win was no longer about racing and all about their hearts.

Download Instructions:
ALL Books: (except #9-10)
https://uploadrar.com/0vnzxrstvqp1
https://www.upload-4ever.com/43jz8iww4v1y

Midnight Justice (#9):
https://uploadrar.com/fgyngi8spprj
https://www.upload-4ever.com/xo6qx38w2p6c

10. Midnight Racers:
https://uploadrar.com/qsbhmg6f46jf
https://www.upload-4ever.com/dpq89effnhqr

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 4th, 2021, 8:45 am