For the more serious stuff
Mar 1st, 2022, 1:39 am
5 Erotic Novels by Andrea Martin
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 4.34 (1.2 + 1.3 + 0.53 + 0.58 + 0.73) MB
Overview: I am Andrea Martin, the architect of your deepest desires. I write brisk, fast-paced stories full of character and intense erotic detail. I have sold thousands of books to satisfied readers like you and that number is rising every single day.
My stories usual involve taboo kinks, such as cheating, cuckolding, and rough sex fantasies. Some of my tales are based on real encounters, others are pure fantasy. (I'll leave you to decide which is which!) I believe that marriage is the beginning of a whole new set of fantasies and experiences, and my goal is to make you feel the same way.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Cuckold > Lesbian > Iterracial

Image Image Image Image Image

Who's The Boss
Jessica is forced to work late yet again by her boss, Michael, instead of going home and living her life. Tonight, Jessica has finally had enough of his domineering ways. It's time for Jessica to take control, by any means necessary... This is a work of erotic fiction suitable for adults only.

Taylor's Secret
She made me curious about girls. Now she’s all mine…
When Jen learns her classmate’s deepest, darkest secret, she can’t believe it. Not only is Taylor a well-known erotic writer, but she is also Jen’s favorite author, the woman who crafted dozens of pulse-pounding scintillating stories. Taylor is responsible for every erotic fantasy and wicked idea Jen has enjoyed in the late hours of the night for the past year. Now she knows the truth, Jen wants to learn even more of Taylor’s secrets…
This is a work of erotic fiction suitable for adults only.

Karlee's Crush
Mister Andretti is the new gym coach in school and already Karlee has her heart – and her body – set on seducing him. Andretti is used to surviving the advances of women with crushes on him, but this eighteen year old cheerleader is in another league entirely.
As the school day wears on, Karlee ups her game to more and more extreme levels. She will not be satisfied unless she has total control of the new teacher. Can she finally bring this big, strong man to his knees?
This is a work of erotic fiction suitable for adults only.

Forbidden Lust
Ten incredible stories of lust, humiliation, cheating, and open marriages! Over one hundred thousand words of erotica guaranteed to satisfy and leave you begging for more…
This collection contains explicit scenes of erotica and is not suitable for minors.

Educating Jade
Jade is on vacation with her mom and a bunch of her mom’s friends. It’s not the ideal getaway for a hot young woman, but she’s enjoying the company – especially Regan, a older woman with a wicked smile and a killer body. As the vacation unfolds and the women relax, they spend a quality night bonding with each other. Jade has never been with another woman before, but it’s an education she won’t soon forget!

Download Instructions:

Who's The Boss
Uploadrar > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB
UpFiles > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB
FreeDLink > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB
DevUploads > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB
Filedot > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB
Mega4Up > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB
Up4Ever > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB
DropApk > AM-WtB.zip - 766 KB

Taylor's Secret
Filedot > AM-TS.rar - 611 KB