For the more serious stuff
Nov 17th, 2023, 10:39 pm
9 The Cuckold's Tale Series Novels by Andrea Martin
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 9.37 (6.91 + 0.88 + 0.87 + 0.71) MB
Overview: I am Andrea Martin, the architect of your deepest desires. I write brisk, fast-paced stories full of character and intense erotic detail. I have sold thousands of books to satisfied readers like you and that number is rising every single day.
My stories usual involve taboo kinks, such as cheating, cuckolding, and rough sex fantasies. Some of my tales are based on real encounters, others are pure fantasy. (I'll leave you to decide which is which!) I believe that marriage is the beginning of a whole new set of fantasies and experiences, and my goal is to make you feel the same way.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Cuckold

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

These are "The Cuckold's Tale" novels, a series following married couples exploring the open, wild side of their relationships. It features explicit sexual scenes and is intended for adults only.

The Cuckold's Tale: Gone Too Far
My wife sits in his lap, daring me across the table with her eyes. She wants me to do something. She wants me to stop this from happening. But I can’t. I want this to happen…
It’s poker night at Tommy and Morgan’s house and all the guys are coming over for beer, cards, and mischief. When Morgan’s plans change and she comes back unexpectedly, the guys start to enjoy her company a little too much for Tommy’s comfort, but he can’t say anything to stop them.
As the night slowly spirals out of control, Tommy is backed into a corner and forced to question what he truly wants his marriage to become. Will he stand up to his friends? Or will he sit and watch as everything goes too far?

The Cuckold's Tale: Cucksitting
My wife is going out with her bull, leaving me alone at home with a cruel woman who loves to tease...
‘Your wife told me to have fun with you,’ Ava says. ‘But she didn’t say how…’
Perry and his wife Dawn are exploring the boundaries of their new arrangement – she has a lover on the side, and he gets to enjoy all the pleasure she receives. Tonight, they’re trying something new: Dawn is going out with her lover, leaving Perry at home.
But he isn’t going to be alone tonight. Dawn’s friend Ava is coming over to cucksit. She knows all about their arrangement and she intends to get her own pleasure from this hapless, willing cuckold…

The Cuckold's Tale: Colonized
A white couple kneel before a mighty black king, ready to pay tribute to his glory...
‘Do not look away, white man,’ she says. ‘You must show your respect to the king. You offered your woman to him, now you must watch.’
Arin and his girlfriend Debbi are taking time away from college to volunteer with relief efforts in deepest, darkest Africa. They’re heading to a remote tribe far away from civilisation, where they hope to be greeted by the local king and work to help his people.
Or so Arin thinks. The king has other ideas for his white guests. Before he will accept them into his tribe, he demands an offering – and he will only accept Debbi as tribute…

The Cuckold's Tale: Challenging The Alpha
When a beta male angers the office alpha, only thing can soothe his rage... and only one woman will do!
‘Before tonight is over, I’m gonna screw your wife…’
Greg is in a difficult situation at the office party. Through an unfortunate misunderstanding, he’s managed to seriously anger his workplace place rival and all-round alpha male, Calvin. There’s no way to please this man or calm him down. It looks like Calvin is going to put Greg in the hospital.
But Calvin gets a new idea. He knows exactly how Greg can smooth over this incident. Calvin is going to take out his frustration on Greg’s wife – whether Greg wants him to or not…

The Cuckold's Tale: Cash Grass or Ass
‘The three things a trucker wants from hitchers like you,’ he says, ‘are cash, grass, or ass.’
Sam and Kirsten have been dating for eighteen months but things aren’t going so well. In a last-ditch effort to get back on track, Sam has persuaded Kirsten to take a road trip with him, where he hopes to rekindle their earlier romance.
During their trip, their car breaks down. Stranded and out of options, the two accept a ride from a passer trucker, who explains to them the rules of the road and how he expects to be paid back for giving them a ride…

The Cuckold's Tale: Babe In A Bikini
She’s the type of woman any man would love to have and her husband is happy to share…
Kendra loves to flaunt her incredible body and try to seduce strangers – any time, anywhere. Even if she’s on vacation with her husband.
Today, this stunning cuckoldress is playing a game with her husband. He’s going to watch from across the pool as she picks up a total stranger and brings him back to their room – and he can’t join her until she’s completely satisfied…

The Cuckold's Tale: A Husband's Humiliation
Oliver and Layla appear to be your normal everyday couple. At least, that’s what Oliver believes, until he makes a shocking discovery about his wife and the life she leads behind his back.
As Oliver delves deeper into the mysteries surrounding his wife, he finds himself torn between two equally upsetting options. Is this the end of their marriage, or the start of something totally new and unexpected?

The Cuckold Tale: A Harsh Lesson
I begin my eighteenth birthday like this. Standing in a dark back yard. In the chilly night air. Staring through a window. Watching the love of my life give herself to the biggest black man I have ever seen…
The course of true love never runs smooth, but nobody has ever told that to little Danny. Tonight is his eighteenth birthday, and he has only one thing on his mind – winning the heart of his former babysitter, the beautiful, elegant, sensual Ellie. He’s racing across town to deliver his message, but what shocking reality awaits him when he reaches the woman he loves?

The Cuckold's Tale: A Deal's a Deal
My wife's boyfriend has set a challenge for me. He will let me out of my chastity cage for an entire day - all I have to do is avoid pleasuring myself. If I can do that, he will give me permission to make love with my wife. Sounds simple, right? What could possibly go wrong?

Download Instructions:
The Cuckold's Tale: Gone Too Far
Mega4Up > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB
Up4Ever > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB
DropApk > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB
Uploadrar > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB
UpFiles > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB
FreeDLink > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB
DevUploads > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB
Filedot > AM-TCTGTF.zip - 742 KB

The Cuckold's Tale: Cucksitting
Mega4Up > AM-TCTCuc.zip - 909 KB