For the more serious stuff
Dec 17th, 2023, 9:02 am
9 Erotic BDSM Novels by Malory Chambers
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 12.99 (1.1 + 1.2 + 2.3 + 1.7 + 0.85 + 1.7 + 0.74 + 2.1 + 1.3) MB
Overview: Malory Chambers loves romance novels, especially the ones that conceal sizzling hot erotic scenes. Following that love for lit erotica, she decided to cut to the chase and write just the sensual bits that can bring her readers to new heights of desire and into a world of sweet, sensual satisfaction.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Cuckold > BDSM > Humiliation

ImageImage Image ImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Punished For His Pleasure
Recipe For Pleasure Punishment:
Take one gorgeous billionaire groom and one unhappy cheating bridezilla.
Mix one explosive encounter with a timid wedding planner caught in the middle.
Preheat steamy pleasures to scorching ecstasy.
Bring to dungeon and strip.
Tie with ropes, attach clamps, and whip to submission.
Blindfold.
Leave to simmer before inviting guests to share.
Sprinkle euphoria.
Serve happily-ever-after with a side of bondage.

Shameless Submission
Pamela Fleming has heard all the rumors about her handsome billionaire CEO, Solomon Daniels. Controlling but brilliant, the devastatingly good-looking hunk has enough arrogance to power an entire city and then some.
Thankfully, she has never had reason to cross paths with him. That is, until she unwittingly botches a multimillion dollar deal. Now she realizes that she has to do whatever it takes to keep her job, even if it includes surrendering herself completely to his demands of exposing her naked body to her colleagues, tying her up, and using her any way he sees fit.

Painful Punishment by Master
I lay out the holed-paddle and kneel on the floor, my gaze towards the open window as I await my master's return. I know he is not going to be happy when he sees me in this submissive pose.
My heart pounds against my chest, sweat trickles from my forehead, and a sweet heat throbs between my legs. All I can do now is wait.
Arianna knows her master is going to punish her. What she doesn't realize is that he isn't going to be alone...

Punished By My New Boss
Heather's new job as the ridiculously sexy Jason Well's new personal assistant isn't what she expected. The fine print in her contract allows him to use her body any way he wants, which includes submitting her into the world of tight leather cuffs and carnal pleasures of delirious intensities over and over, every day from 8am to 5pm.
Will she be able to survive the ecstatic pleasures at the job she desperately needs, or will they be too much for her to handle?

Surrender: The Billionaire's Seduction
Her eyes beckoned me like a siren's song, breaching my every defense. Blood humming in my veins, I watched as my husband was taken hard by the billionaire couple, knowing that it will be my turn soon enough.
An old flame becomes much more when Katie's billionaire boss offers her husband and her a chance to live out their secret bisexual swinging fantasy. They are stripped and blindfolded before being taken on a private jet to an unknown location, the couple bringing their bodies to the brink of ecstasy and beyond at forty thousand feet in the air.

Professor's Pet
When Lisa Petra realizes that she risks losing her scholarship because she's not doing too well in her Human Anatomy class, she approaches the sexy older professor for extra credit.
She never imagined it would involve surrendering her body to the lustful gaze of her entire class as he welcomes her peers to explore her trembling curves with their roaming hand, sending ripples of burning desire through her skin in a way that crumbles her resistance completely.
Sex education has never been more comprehensive.

My First Humiliation Bondage
Shy and oblivious Grace is new in town. Eager to make new friends, she agrees to go on a date with a sexy hunk she just met at a bar. Life throws her a curve and she accidentally walks into a BDSM fetish event instead.
To make matters worse, a case of mistaken identity results in her being stripped and tied up in the middle of a stage as strangers makes use of her helpless body to entertain the audience. Grace finds herself writhing and squirming in pleasure as she willingly submits to the public exhibitionism and free for all.

Obey
"Take off your towel and open your window curtains."
When Claire gets a call from an unlisted number, she does not know what to think of it. The mysterious husky voice at the other end of the line has a unique proposition for her. For every task she completes, he will bank $10,000 into her account.
Desperate for cash, Claire leaps into a world of exhibitionism, domination, discipline, and voyeurism. Just how deep into the rabbit hole is she willing to go for money?

Absolute Humiliation
After years of soul-sucking marriage to my husband, Danny, I am finally the one in control. My billionaire uncle just died and left me with everything. This includes the services of a sexy black lawyer who is willing to do anything to make me happy.
My new bull's BBC brings me to new heights of pleasure and shows my husband just how bigger is better.
Oh, how the tables have turned!

Download Instructions:
Punished For His Pleasure
Filedot > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB
Mega4Up > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB
Up4Ever > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB
DropApk > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB
Uploadrar > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB
UpFiles > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB
FreeDLink > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB
DevUploads > MC-PFHP.zip - 1.3 MB

Shameless Submission