For the more serious stuff
Dec 19th, 2023, 1:55 pm
12 Hotwife Novels by Laran Mithras
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 31.91 (14.6 + 14.8 + 1.8 + 0.71) MB
Overview: "I write sexy stories that skate along the edge of modern relationships. I don't like cliffhangers, endless chapters, or ongoing fighting and misunderstanding until the last page of the book. So, I don't write those in my books. Many authors think they're being edgy having an alpha-male alien who's never heard of Earth running around saying, Jesus Christ! every two pages. Ridiculous. So, yeah, I don't do that, either. No Jesus expletives in my books.
I write from the standpoint of realism. My heroes and heroines are normal people who make the extraordinary leap to sexual and emotional fulfillment. Most of my stories are HEAs and are designed to provoke a deeper thought about where we stand with our relationships.
I don't live with two dogs or cats who rule my life; I have two pet rats. Yeah, really." (Laran M.)
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Interracial > Hotwife > Cuckold

Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Game Wife
Kurt leaves most of his past behind and marries Veronica. She's coming off a break-up with her previous fiancé. Kurt made promises to his friends, in particular Sean, but those were just words, right? The weekly poker game held by the landlord encourages distractions.
Don't make a fuss; have fun. Kurt isn't known for his strong will. The other players immediately begin working on the new bride. Kurt soon realizes, he never really had any control at all.

Club 40
Club 40. Exclusive. Invitation only.
John's wife goes to work there as a server when he loses his job. Sheila wears a sexy uniform to serve tables, but there's no touching. It's strict. There are rules.
The Gold Room is the specialty of the club, separate from where Sheila works. In there… is the touching and naughtier things. Some customers like married women. A lot. Sheila gets slipped a number. Maybe she should ask for a position in the Gold Room? It's more pay… and also more play.
With no other choices to support their family, John is right there behind her supporting her as best he can. The beast inside him hungering for someone to touch her grows ravenous. Another man touching his wife would validate his pride in the beauty he sees in her every day. Bailey got Sheila the job at the club and her husband seems very happy. Bailey even works private parties on the side and encourages Sheila to join her. Surely John can be like Bailey's husband, too?

Dani
Hotwife Dating
Caine marries a divorced woman with a sordid past.
Dani has escaped a traumatic marriage, and her new husband treats her like a queen.
But Caine has dreams of Dani that must become reality.
He is demanding, controlling, and dominant.
He wants her to date. Even if it's innocent.
She wants to avoid sliding back into that horrible disaster of her previous marriage.
Roddy is just looking for a dance partner.
John is married to a vanilla ice-queen.
Unbending Caine must bend. Fearful Dani must bravely venture forth. The results are typically unplanned. If neither is satisfied, can anything beautiful emerge?

Dress Day
Mia's boss doesn't like her. Mia's husband keeps pushing his fantasy. What's a secretary to do when reality doesn't live up to the naughty desires of her husband? Nothing, that's what. Absolutely nothing. Foster Thomas is strikingly handsome, married to a beautiful blonde goddess, and certainly doesn't deign to give Mia the time of day.
Until there was dress day at work – just a little morale boosting company event that cost nothing and made people happy. It was a competition for costume with a meager cash bonus, and yet, suddenly the alpha's switch is flipped – straight up – and Mia's life and job take a twisty turn.

My Wife is Dating Him
This is ridiculous. I married her a month ago and she tells me she wants to date?
Sawyer is back in her life after his divorce. He wants to hook up with my wife and she wants to let him!
She just wants to see where things might go. She still loves me and why can't I understand?
I don't really have a choice and I can't stop her. My wife is dating another man.

The Bully and My Bride
I'm the guy with a new Mustang and a pocketful of cash. I want to buy a bar. Hey, dude, free beer. I brought my true love along to scout a place not a month after our marriage and both of us three years out of high school. I didn't count on some muscle-head trying to bully me. It wasn't fair. Worse, it seemed to turn on my wife Kylee.
But I was powerless to stop him and I couldn't stop the transformation of my life.

Costume Play
My wife answered the door in our fantasy costume, partially exposed.
Problem was, I had my friends with me.
Yeah, she screamed and ran. They thought she looked great.
After a few daiquiris, we were laughing about it. They even convinced her to put it back on...

Bimbo Becky
My wife is such a bimbo, I love her. Using her like a sex-doll gets my engine going.
She's sort of simple, spreads her legs at the snap of a finger, and looks great on my arm.
My buddy Wayne got cucked and needs a place to stay for a few weeks. He's hurting in the action department and I think my bimbo is just air-headed enough to be his sex-doll, too. I love her and all, but sex is really all she's good for. So... why not?

Corrupting A Married Woman
Sexy Kyle watches the wife of the new couple through his peephole. He resolves to introduce himself.
Kacey is married to a loud and arrogant man who can't keep his eyes off of young girls. She wonders how her dashing and sexy husband had lost interest in her. Surprised at the weekly parties in the building and the amazing noise they generate, her husband confronts the partiers. But when he sees the young girls, he decides to join them.
Kyle, the perfect gentleman, steps in and rescues Kacey. He offers her a drink at his place...
The seduction has just begun.

Call Wife
Kicking in a booby-trapped door in Afghanistan is no fun thing. Neither is waking up not being able to feel my feet, or my...
What's a husband to do? Out on disability, I try to recover from nerve damage. My wife is neglected because, well, Mister No-No isn't waking up. At all.
My friends complain they have needs not being met by their wives. I know how to add, and my wife could use a little extra money to pay down her car. The offer seems logical...

Beth's Dilemma
Beth discovers her husband harbors a shocking sexual fantasy. She searches out her long-time best friend for advice. But Lynne doesn't appear to share Beth's shock. With a calm head, her friend tells her to keep talking to her husband.
Beth is determined to cure Bill of whatever weirdness he has, and agrees to force the fantasy into surrender.
She is not prepared to deal with the consequences when it appears everyone is against her. But what sane woman would indulge a husband's fantasy to see her with another man? Maybe if she just pretended…

A Bull For The Blonde by Laran Mithras
I'm approached by a white couple. They want me to be their bull. I can't believe my luck. Me? Hell yes, I'm there. Even my wife approves. But now I have to act the part. I'm a nice guy and playing the bull is… draining.

Download Instructions:
Game Wife
Mega4Up > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB
Up4Ever > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB
DropApk > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB
Uploadrar > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB
UpFiles > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB
FreeDLink > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB
DevUploads > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB
Filedot > LM-GW.zip - 744 KB

Club 40
Mega4Up > LM-C40.zip - 1.8 MB