For the more serious stuff
Jan 2nd, 2024, 5:22 pm
5 Gender Swap Erotic Books by Bobbi Love
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 2.59 (0.56 + 0.45 + 0.51 + 0.57 + 0.50) MB
Overview: "Hi, I'm Bobbi Love. Obviously, this is not my real name. This is only my fake name. Hm, what else? Well, I'm from Texas. I was born in 1985. I've always had a very dirty imagination, I suppose. I wrote my first "novel" when I was eleven years-old. (It was about a group of mermaids who started an all-girl band, ha ha.) But after that I sort of stopped writing. Then I went to an all-girl college in Texas. Now I'm married to one of the best guys in the world. Unfortunately, he has no idea what a dirty, depraved, messed-up woman he has on his hands. Ha ha. Well, I hope you guys enjoy my stories. Please feel free to leave comments, or suggestions, or reviews or whatever. KK, thx!"
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Gender Swap

Image Image Image Image Image

Tim Gets Girl Parts
After Tim's girlfriend gets fed up with his misogynistic ways, she decides to teach him a lesson. She gives him a pill which turns Tim into a curvy blonde woman. His transformation is only supposed to last for 2 days, but things start to get out of hand when him and his girlfriend go on a double date with two guys. Finally, Tim learns that sometimes the best way to be happy is to receive, not give.

Santa's Lil' Helper
Wanting to please his girlfriend, Bernie agrees to take a pill which will turn him into a girl for the entire holiday season. He's expecting this to be a relaxing few weeks. But that was before "Brittany" had to worry about his girlfriend's brother, his girlfriend's strap-on, and finally Santa Clause himself. Will Bernie come out of this experience a changed man? Or will Brittany take over?

Swapped and Blacked
Bryan never thought that he would be into guys. Much less black guys. But that was before he was a beautiful young woman with a curvy bottom.
Following Bryan's reluctant sexual reassignment surgery, his only wish is to reunite with the one girl who ever made him happy: his ex-girlfriend Nicole.
But things aren't that simple. And soon Bryan finds himself working as a waitress alongside Nicole without her knowing it. Even more shocking, he learns that Nicole is now in a relationship with a dominant black guy!
Bryan's predicament gets worse when the black guy figures out who Bryan really is --using his advantage to set up a special bedroom reunion between Bryan and his ex-girlfriend. But it's not the sort of reunion that Bryan had ever imagined. Or wanted.
Afterwards, the three of them embark on a new lifestyle together.

Hubby Gets Knocked Up
A wife turns her husband into a woman to teach him a lesson. But when a neighbor stops by to watch the game, things get a little sticky.
Michael doesn't know it but his life is about to change forever.
It's his wife's birthday and the only thing she wants is for her husband to take a few of those new pills which temporarily change a person's gender. When Michael flatly refuses his wife's bizarre request, she is forced to become sneakier. Soon Michael wakes up to find himself in a body he doesn't recognize, accompanied by sensations, emotions, and thoughts that border on overwhelming. Things become more complicated when Deontay, a tall black guy who lives nearby, comes over to watch the game. Sparks fly and soon Michael's transition to the buxom Michelle is almost complete. Lucky for her, Deontay is a good teacher who really likes to stretch things out.

Hubby Becomes A Queen of Spades by Bobbi Love
After getting fired from his job, a weak and useless husband is slowly feminized by his corporate-driven wife who thinks he looks better in silk and lace.
Things become more complicated when the wife's black boss takes a bulging interest in the sexy new "woman" tottering around on her high heels like a baby deer. Sensing "her" hesitation, the large black man decides to take things into his own dominant hands. There is a dark dance club, a dress which is too short, and some really bad decisions. One thing leads to another, and the once happily married couple, so perfectly matched, now find themselves even closer than before, sharing everything from clothes to men.

Download Instructions:
Tim Gets Girl Parts
Filedot > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB
Mega4Up > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB
Up4Ever > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB
DropApk > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB
Uploadrar > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB
UpFiles > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB
FreeDLink > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB
DevUploads > BL-TGGP.zip - 522 KB

Santa's Lil' Helper
Up4Ever > BL-SLH.zip - 593 KB