For the more serious stuff
Jan 22nd, 2024, 8:49 am
4 Gloryhole's Series Novels by K. Hann
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 1.91 (0.64 + 0.24 + 0.53 + .50) MB
Overview: “I have enjoyed writing erotica, as well as reading, for years. I finally found the motivation to share my writings and sincerely hope others enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. If you have ready any of my books it is easy to tell I am creative and kinky, the two really must go together.
I would love to hear your opinions on my work, You can leave a review or go onto my Facebook page. If you have any question I will do my best to answer them for you. I sincerely hope you enjoy my writings.” (K. Hann)
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Gloryhole Fetish

Image Image Image Image

Glory Hole Roadtrip
A wife accidentally finds herself at a glory hole in a roadside restroom, while her husband unknowingly waits in the car. This experience turn her into an insatiable glory hole slut.
After she has serviced the men at the rest stop Sue wants more and more. Her desire for more men through the glory hole is unstoppable. Her husband loves watching his wife used but is then thrilled about other things she wants him to do such and clean her after her gloryhole experiences..

The 19th Hole, Gloryhole
Lynn is a bored trophy wife with a husband that travels a lot. She happens to live on a golf course. An unforeseen event leads to gloryholes being in the restrooms at the 18th hole near her home. Her curiosity get the best of her, the next thing she knows she is a gloryhole slut.

Gloryhole Challenge
Jenny’s divorce has just been finalized. Her close friend Amy is celebrating with her. After several glasses of wine the conversations turns to sex. Jenny admits to not having sex, with another person, for over 6 months because she does not want to have to deal with men. After further discussion Amy explains to her what a gloryhole is. This seems like a reasonable answer to having sex without having to deal with the “big” head of a guy. Amy quickly agrees but insists on taking it further and placing a bet on who can perform better at the hole. Who will win, what is the bet….

Glory Hole Bound
Novel from Gloryhole's Series by K. Hann
Julie and Kyle have been married for 30 years. Now that their only child has left the house Julies libido is reignited, she has turned into a kinky sex crazed nymphomaniac, just like Kyle always wished she would be. Kyle is still unsure how far his loving wife is willing to go. One night while out of town he tests her limits by sending her to a glory hole, his fears of pushing her too far are soon evaporated and he is challenged to what next level to take her to.
Julie loves sex but loves it even more with anonymous strangers. She cant get enough stranger in her. Kyle is very supportive in fulfilling both their depraved glory hole desires of her being used repeatedly by strangers.
Adult Content

Download Instructions:
Glory Hole Roadtrip
Filedot > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB
Mega4Up > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB
Up4Ever > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB
DropApk > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB
Uploadrar > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB
UpFiles > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB
FreeDLink > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB
DevUploads > KH-GHR.zip - 524 KB

The 19th Hole, Gloryhole