Blackberry, Symbian, WebOS, Windows Mobile.
Jul 22nd, 2021, 3:40 pm
Deeglifsay wrote:where is the download link?

The download link is always available at the first page of the topic
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
Jul 22nd, 2021, 3:40 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Aug 7th, 2021, 9:41 pm
Please add auto light/dark mode setting to the app.
Aug 7th, 2021, 9:41 pm
Aug 13th, 2021, 8:33 pm
Would someone explain how the watchlist feature works? I think I'm missing something. To me, it just seems like a bookmark to a forum post. I don't really understand what it does beyond making a list (maybe that's all it does?). If this is explained somewhere, you could give me the link. I searched a few places (including the site search) and didn't see any explanation.
Aug 13th, 2021, 8:33 pm
Aug 15th, 2021, 6:17 pm
The mobilism app needs storage access even before launch, which is not acceptable for security. Even these days apps can save files without storage permission through system file manager.

Most users not having premium don't even need to save file directly through app. So when will these security issue be fixed?
Aug 15th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Aug 15th, 2021, 6:29 pm
marcolius wrote:Would someone explain how the watchlist feature works? I think I'm missing something. To me, it just seems like a bookmark to a forum post. I don't really understand what it does beyond making a list (maybe that's all it does?). If this is explained somewhere, you could give me the link. I searched a few places (including the site search) and didn't see any explanation.

While the Mobilism app is open it searches for topics with name(s) matching the one(s) on your watchlist, but a greater version number. If it finds one, it alerts you, and displays the changelog of the newer release.

ripu wrote:The mobilism app needs storage access even before launch, which is not acceptable for security. Even these days apps can save files without storage permission through system file manager.

Most users not having premium don't even need to save file directly through app. So when will these security issue be fixed?

When we do release a new version we'll try to fix this, but frankly this is not a priority and is not enough of a reason to release a new version.
Aug 15th, 2021, 6:29 pm
Aug 16th, 2021, 6:59 pm
Issue : replies text in app is the same color as the background. Anyone encountered that? Is there a solution?
Aug 16th, 2021, 6:59 pm
Aug 16th, 2021, 7:53 pm
Disk4mat wrote:While the Mobilism app is open it searches for topics with name(s) matching the one(s) on your watchlist, but a greater version number. If it finds one, it alerts you, and displays the changelog of the newer release.

ok, cool, thanks for the explanation. I did get a notification yesterday and it seems that the watchlist updates the link to the new version, am I correct in this assumption?

Thanks so much for this feature, it's so useful, why haven't I been using it until now...well better late than never.
Aug 16th, 2021, 7:53 pm
Aug 16th, 2021, 8:39 pm
@marcolius if by link you're referring to it linking you to the newest release of the app you're watching, yes, you are correct ;)
Aug 16th, 2021, 8:39 pm
Aug 25th, 2021, 11:51 am
Is there a way to check for updateable apps in Mobilism app, just like in Play Store or F-Droid?
So if there is an app modded by Stabiron, check if there is a new version modded by him, update to that version only?
Or if there is an hacked app update at all, then update to that one?
Aug 25th, 2021, 11:51 am
Aug 25th, 2021, 6:42 pm
smashthestate wrote:Is there a way to check for updateable apps in Mobilism app, just like in Play Store or F-Droid?
So if there is an app modded by Stabiron, check if there is a new version modded by him, update to that version only?
Or if there is an hacked app update at all, then update to that one?

You can check if there is an update by adding an app to your watchlist (eye icon in top right). However, it only checks based on the name of the app and a higher version number, it doesn't take into account who released it.
Aug 25th, 2021, 6:42 pm
Aug 27th, 2021, 7:05 pm
Shadow10000 wrote:Issue : replies text in app is the same color as the background. Anyone encountered that? Is there a solution?

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Aug 27th, 2021, 7:05 pm
Aug 30th, 2021, 4:36 am
just a quick query - does drop.com premium downloads link not work with the android app? when i use it it always tells me that the file is expired...but it works fine as a normal download (as in the file isn't expired, it will download fine with all the captcha work put in, etc)
Aug 30th, 2021, 4:36 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Sep 5th, 2021, 12:53 pm
Shadow10000 wrote:Issue : replies text in app is the same color as the background. Anyone encountered that? Is there a solution?

ANYONE?
Sep 5th, 2021, 12:53 pm
Sep 5th, 2021, 5:36 pm
Is it just me or did something bad happen to the watchlist? All the items I added are gone except for three I added yesterday or the day before...very bizarre. Just thought to add that I didn't clear the cache or data for the app and I haven't uninstalled/reinstalled it. I was following about 10 items and they are all gone now. I can readd them of course but I wondered if there was an explanation before I did that.
Sep 5th, 2021, 5:36 pm
Sep 12th, 2021, 10:42 am
am I the only one that gets the connection-refused error message?
Sep 12th, 2021, 10:42 am