Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 29th, 2010, 2:08 pm
Hello,
Format a release, takes time and it's hard because you need to copy the links, see how much larger is the file, copy the author name from Amazon, copy the location of the image...
And I think that 5 WRZ$ isn't a good reward, then I'm going to suggest a change in the reward for what the mods and admins think that is good, but in my opinion is 15 WRZ$ and 2 WRZ$ per-mirror.

Best Regards.
Jan 29th, 2010, 2:08 pm

Main Development Languages C/C++ - Java - Java EE - Java ME - C# - Visual Basic - 8086, ARM, MIPS, z80 and 6502 Assembly - Delphi - WML - Pascal - Ruby
Devices Samsung Galaxy S - Motorola Milestone - HTC Touch Pro2 - iPad w/ 3G 64GB - Nokia E61 - HP iPAQ Hx2490b - Apple iPod Touch 3g - HP Jornada 720 - Palm T|X - Palm z22
GPS Mio Moov 560

Pixhost - Image hosting made simple
Jan 30th, 2010, 1:05 am
In other words because of the file size is larger, your opinion is a bigger reward? I can understand that, but what about the movie releasers that upload a 300mb movie for 20wrz$?
Jan 30th, 2010, 1:05 am
Jan 30th, 2010, 1:14 am
They need more too ;)
Jan 30th, 2010, 1:14 am

Main Development Languages C/C++ - Java - Java EE - Java ME - C# - Visual Basic - 8086, ARM, MIPS, z80 and 6502 Assembly - Delphi - WML - Pascal - Ruby
Devices Samsung Galaxy S - Motorola Milestone - HTC Touch Pro2 - iPad w/ 3G 64GB - Nokia E61 - HP iPAQ Hx2490b - Apple iPod Touch 3g - HP Jornada 720 - Palm T|X - Palm z22
GPS Mio Moov 560

Pixhost - Image hosting made simple
Jan 30th, 2010, 1:21 am
I think where we're at is fine. Ebooks are relatively easy to get compared to other things on this site (Programs, Games, Movies, etc.).
Jan 30th, 2010, 1:21 am

Help mitigate Mobilism's load by donating.
Jan 30th, 2010, 2:34 am
movies are easy to come by too if you think about it. i mean i got over 500 gigs worth of movies(.avi format only) and another 30 gigs of .mp4 movies. i just converted my 500 gigs worth the other week and it only took me 3 days to do. granted the audio is a little off but eh its mainly for me and i have seen them all before so that does not bug me much...but if i was going to post them i would spend the time to fix the audio on them. but back to the point of my making this post...i think the movies is over priced and should be lowered. i think it should really go from 20 to 15 then if they have a mirror only 2 per mirror as i know its easy to make mirrors on remote uploads and i also know a site where you upload your file to it and then it sends it out automatically to 1-10 other sites for you if you have an account on that site and put your account information in your profile for the other sites.
Jan 30th, 2010, 2:34 am
Jan 30th, 2010, 3:47 am
bloop wrote:movies are easy to come by too if you think about it. i mean i got over 500 gigs worth of movies(.avi format only) and another 30 gigs of .mp4 movies. i just converted my 500 gigs worth the other week and it only took me 3 days to do. granted the audio is a little off but eh its mainly for me and i have seen them all before so that does not bug me much...but if i was going to post them i would spend the time to fix the audio on them. but back to the point of my making this post...i think the movies is over priced and should be lowered. i think it should really go from 20 to 15 then if they have a mirror only 2 per mirror as i know its easy to make mirrors on remote uploads and i also know a site where you upload your file to it and then it sends it out automatically to 1-10 other sites for you if you have an account on that site and put your account information in your profile for the other sites.

Compare all that work to simply finding an ebook and posting it.
Jan 30th, 2010, 3:47 am

Jan 30th, 2010, 3:57 am
right i understand that but its really not much work really. the longest part is waiting on it to upload to the first site after that its all gravy lol
Jan 30th, 2010, 3:57 am
Jan 30th, 2010, 8:06 am
bloop wrote:right i understand that but its really not much work really. the longest part is waiting on it to upload to the first site after that its all gravy lol

You have to download the rip (700mb), then encode/convert it, and then reupload it. When I used to up shows, it was a pain.
Jan 30th, 2010, 8:06 am

Jan 31st, 2010, 6:26 am
i have to have a copy of the 700mb file anyways so its going to be saved lol and converting it is not to much of a problem usaly only takes about 3-9 mins depending on what else my converting computer is doing at the time i tell it to go...and i would rather upload a 200-300mb file then a 700mb one. but thats just cuz i got a slow upload speed here.
Jan 31st, 2010, 6:26 am