Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 5th, 2021, 5:13 pm
If that's true it's really sad because the new app doesn't have anything as simple and basic as what the old app offered.
Oct 5th, 2021, 5:13 pm
Oct 5th, 2021, 11:25 pm
RavenSoft wrote:If that's true it's really sad because the new app doesn't have anything as simple and basic as what the old app offered.

Could you please report which part is complicated using the new version.. Because the app is pretty simple and is based on the older one plus new features.
Oct 5th, 2021, 11:25 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 6th, 2021, 4:15 am
Would it make any difference if I explained? Is this confirmation the old app is no longer working?
Oct 6th, 2021, 4:15 am
Oct 6th, 2021, 11:50 pm
neodandi wrote:am I the only one that gets the connection-refused error message?

Me too
The old version app (1.9.3)
shows connection error
Oct 6th, 2021, 11:50 pm
Oct 7th, 2021, 10:34 am
Personally, I prefer the older app on my phone with the smaller screen. Having it text-based means you don't have the pictures taking up real-estate. I assume that is what RavenSoft means about "simple and basic" as I feel the same. I use the new app on my tablet though.

Been getting the "Connection problem. Try again?" error on the old app for a few days now. Hope it isn't dead and gone.

Jimking wrote:
RavenSoft wrote:If that's true it's really sad because the new app doesn't have anything as simple and basic as what the old app offered.

Could you please report which part is complicated using the new version.. Because the app is pretty simple and is based on the older one plus new features.
Oct 7th, 2021, 10:34 am
Oct 7th, 2021, 9:52 pm
I miss going through the 'installed' apps on the old version and checking for updates. I know there is a watchlist on the new version but I'm still.not sure I'm using it correctly; add the latest version to the watch list and then be notified when a newer version is posted?!?)
Oct 7th, 2021, 9:52 pm
Oct 12th, 2021, 10:09 am
When using premium account to download apps through the mobism app, Android releases will often have special characters in them copied over from play store titles that the mobilism app will download, but when transfering folders to sdcards or a windows machine these embedded special characters throws up errors which are invalid file/folder names on the windows partition. So the mobilism app ideally needs a way to filter out special chars.
Oct 12th, 2021, 10:09 am
Oct 16th, 2021, 3:37 pm
Is version 1.93 still working?
Oct 16th, 2021, 3:37 pm
Oct 17th, 2021, 11:40 am
motherofdragons21 wrote:please help. I feel like Im going crazy, where can I find the "app" ?? im on android

It's the same topic you posted. Check the title. You can find the download link in the OP page 1
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
Oct 17th, 2021, 11:40 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 17th, 2021, 1:46 pm
Jimking wrote:
motherofdragons21 wrote:please help. I feel like Im going crazy, where can I find the "app" ?? im on android

It's the same topic you posted. Check the title. You can find the download link in the OP page 1
viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777

when old app will be working again ?
Oct 17th, 2021, 1:46 pm
Oct 17th, 2021, 6:43 pm
I am unable to do new app. On Android 11. When I click the link it downloads something called amember but it isn't anything that opens.
Oct 17th, 2021, 6:43 pm
Oct 17th, 2021, 7:54 pm
lido wrote:I am unable to do new app. On Android 11. When I click the link it downloads something called amember but it isn't anything that opens.

Can you upload/send me a screenshot of how this looks?
Oct 17th, 2021, 7:54 pm
Oct 17th, 2021, 11:05 pm
I am a mobilism premium subscriber.

I have daily problems with the app recognizing the apps ive downloaded under "my applications"

If i go to "MY APPLICATIONS", most of the time it is either missing anyhwhere from 3- 75% apps ive downloaded. and that is apps ive downloaded either that day or in the past couple of months.

So normally i have to use my file manager, ES File Explorer, to go to the Mobilism folder and open the app folder of the downloaded app i want to install. I then open the .apk and install from there.

BUT now as of the past 2 weeks, every time i browse the Mobilism folder and its subfolders (folder for each app downloaded)- the downloaded app folders do not even contain the .apk files. I have no clue as to why.

Can anyone help? I am a mobilism premium subscribver.
Oct 17th, 2021, 11:05 pm
Oct 18th, 2021, 1:09 am
@veezylife unfortunately I do not know what causes this bug.
Oct 18th, 2021, 1:09 am