Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 9th, 2020, 2:15 pm
There should be a difference between a normal uploader and Major Android Realesed.

I explain: I create a thread being a regular user I earn 1.00WRZ$
I create a thread being Major Android Realesed won the same thing, since I know that this only serves here and does not serve to buy a sports car :lol: But as it may not be that there is no difference when earning more WRZ$ being a regular user against a user with more rank.
May 9th, 2020, 2:15 pm
May 10th, 2020, 12:07 am
There is a difference; you categorize your own releases meaning you get the Thank You button faster and are seen by users on the portal and app. As a result you get considerably more Thank Yous and downloads.
May 10th, 2020, 12:07 am
May 10th, 2020, 12:19 pm
Disk4mat wrote:There is a difference; you categorize your own releases meaning you get the Thank You button faster and are seen by users on the portal and app. As a result you get considerably more Thank Yous and downloads.

But we have to increase the winnings of WRZ$. Increase it to 2.00WRZ$ or so.
May 10th, 2020, 12:19 pm
May 10th, 2020, 12:33 pm
I agree with Disk4mat , as a normal uploader i don't have the privilege for categorizing my uploads instantly,sometimes i have to wait for a week before my release is categorized :? , so Lirico if you want more points i suggest you joining in the Contest section which is fun and at the same time you earn WRZ$ points :wink:
May 10th, 2020, 12:33 pm