Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 10th, 2021, 8:07 pm
Unable to download anything form dropgalaxy again. When I press the create dowload button on the first and second time I'm redirected to shady sites, and on the third time I get the message "Adblock Detected!". I'm using Firefox for Windows. Last time I was able to download anything from dropgalaxy was on March 2.
Mar 10th, 2021, 8:07 pm

Mar 16th, 2021, 4:47 pm
I agree, the website is also ridden with malware if you disable adblock or use an old browser. I don't understand why it's allowed.
Mar 16th, 2021, 4:47 pm
Jul 20th, 2021, 1:38 pm
I tried to download 4 files from dropgalaxy and received 33 antivirus alerts. I lost count of the number of pages with scams I had to close.
Jul 20th, 2021, 1:38 pm

Aug 28th, 2021, 3:33 pm
Frequently, but not always, when I tried to D/L from dropgalaxy using a premium link, I get a small (5 KB) file, a random string of 12 alphanumeric chars with no extension. Other times it works fine. Sometimes if I wait a few days or weeks, it works OK, but I can't discern any pattern. Any suggestions? Thanks
Aug 28th, 2021, 3:33 pm
Sep 15th, 2021, 6:17 pm
yeah... users of Mobilism should stop uploading to dropgalaxy. It's beyond frustrating to say the least. I have been getting the same as halbarad22. A random string of numbers with a file under 5 KB and no extension. It's been happening on and off for well over a year. I don't like to click non premium links because that leads to trouble. The one connection I've made with this issue is that more often than not (not always), the file has been removed from the non premium uploads so maybe that is a connection...ie it's just not there?
Sep 15th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Sep 15th, 2021, 9:57 pm
Not that it helps, but the non-premium doesn't work either for dropgalaxy. Even a fresh re-up, it just never gives you the "wait 7 seconds" or captcha to continue to the download. All it gives you is the main page full of ads and malware.
Sep 15th, 2021, 9:57 pm
Sep 29th, 2021, 7:16 pm
I cannot fathom why Useropload and Dropgalaxy are the mainly user Hosters.
Both do NOT ALLOW VPN. Why? How can they be in Business of Filesharing and disallow systems of security for users?
Sep 29th, 2021, 7:16 pm
Nov 21st, 2021, 3:31 pm
I keep hitting this dropgalaxy 'non' file thing. I see that userupload links, often paired with dropgalaxy links, never have a blue button. May be a stupid question but why is that?
Nov 21st, 2021, 3:31 pm
Jan 1st, 2023, 6:24 pm
Userupload and dropgalaxy are impossible to use. I have tried different browsers, different computers, different operating system without any luck.
Jan 1st, 2023, 6:24 pm
Jan 2nd, 2023, 3:53 pm
I have the same problem with the same websites. I use Firefox normally. I have also tried Edge, Opera, and Chrome. No help. I have disabled Ad Blockers.
Nothing helps.
This is particularly irritating when one of our Administrators has updated links that expired in response to my request.
I feel like I am left with no other recourse.
laf
Jan 2nd, 2023, 3:53 pm
Jan 31st, 2023, 3:02 am
Some of us are unable to download from userupload and dropgalaxy. Is there any solution to this problem?
Jan 31st, 2023, 3:02 am
Feb 3rd, 2023, 12:19 am
Do adblockers cause "File not found" on dropgalaxy?
Feb 3rd, 2023, 12:19 am
Jun 17th, 2023, 3:51 pm
I'm wondering what would cause me to have a Wrong IP page show up on UserUpload.net when trying to download the file? There has been happening for months now and there have been a lot of ebooks I would have liked but couldn't get because of this.
What I mean by Wrong IP is when I hit the download button the two different times, after the second time it goes to a white blank screen and it has Wrong IP in the upper left corner of the page and I never get the file. I've tried different devices and everything and I still get it.
Jun 17th, 2023, 3:51 pm

PM me if links in my posts are dead. Please use the Request forums to request items.
Jun 18th, 2023, 9:54 pm
bri04 wrote:I'm wondering what would cause me to have a Wrong IP page show up on UserUpload.net when trying to download the file? There has been happening for months now and there have been a lot of ebooks I would have liked but couldn't get because of this.
What I mean by Wrong IP is when I hit the download button the two different times, after the second time it goes to a white blank screen and it has Wrong IP in the upper left corner of the page and I never get the file. I've tried different devices and everything and I still get it.

Are you using a VPN?
Jun 18th, 2023, 9:54 pm