Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 15th, 2020, 9:45 pm
It means that due to copyright complaints posting this app is forbidden on Mobilism.
Aug 15th, 2020, 9:45 pm
Oct 18th, 2021, 10:00 pm
Disk4mat wrote:It means that due to copyright complaints posting this app is forbidden on Mobilism.

Hi there, is there a thread where the banned apps are listed? I accidentally requested one before, and I was going to check the list before I make another request, but I can't seem to find it.
Oct 18th, 2021, 10:00 pm
Oct 19th, 2021, 12:44 am
lowfive wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:It means that due to copyright complaints posting this app is forbidden on Mobilism.

Hi there, is there a thread where the banned apps are listed? I accidentally requested one before, and I was going to check the list before I make another request, but I can't seem to find it.

The list is not public. Don't worry, you won't be blamed if you unknowingly requested a banned app.
Oct 19th, 2021, 12:44 am
Oct 19th, 2021, 2:35 am
Disk4mat wrote:
lowfive wrote:

The list is not public. Don't worry, you won't be blamed if you unknowingly requested a banned app.

Good enough for me. Thanks for confirming!
Oct 19th, 2021, 2:35 am