Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 22nd, 2020, 11:51 am
Hi,
Just some advice from Admin please.

What should I do if I've pm'd a member asking for reup replacements for broken links? How long should I wait to expect a reply.

99% of my reup pm's are replied to within a few hours to a few days which is fantastic. But some I've waited for much longer. I know if the member is inactive I can post on the op asking if anyone has new links and Admin takes care of. But what do I do if members don't respond? I have a couple outstanding at the moment and I'm not sure if should pm the op again or if Admin would do so?

Many thanks .... nephtine :)
Aug 22nd, 2020, 11:51 am
Aug 22nd, 2020, 1:36 pm
The eBook Section Rules are very clear in this respect:
  • If you don't get a reply from the OP within a maximum of 3 days, you can post in the release topic explaining that you sent a PM and received no response, or report to a moderator.

It would be useful if you could include the date when your message was ignored, it will help the mod in charge to take appropriate action, thanks.
Aug 22nd, 2020, 1:36 pm
Aug 22nd, 2020, 2:18 pm
Hi merry60 ... thanks for the reply. I have 3 actually from ... should I pm you the details? I don't really like to post publically that I haven't had a reply as I don't know what's going on in the op's lives that has possibly prevented them from doing so and don't want to appear rude or cause them trouble .... nephtine :)

merry60 wrote:I understand, no problem at all. PM sent.
Aug 22nd, 2020, 2:18 pm