Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 11:24 am
Hello, I just signed up for the 1 year account, and tried to use the blue arrow download on this book: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3501734&hilit=No+More+Nice+Girls and it's telling me "file not found". I also tried the actual uploadrar link and it says the same thing.

When trying to download from the blue arrow, and it has a problem, where do we go for help? I'm not sure if that counts as an expired link, an up-link, requiring a message to the OP, or is it a Mobilism link that I have to message a mod for? I understood that the whole point of a subscription was to allow you access to a database that was controlled and maintainted by mobilism on the "back end" instead of having to rely on expiring links and adware-laden external websites. Is this how it works? In no way do I mean that to sound snarky. I am asking honestly. I was so happy to get my free trial, and then to finally sign up officially! I just think I'm not understanding a little bit about the whole blue arrow thing.

I have searched the forum to find my answers but didn't seem to find any, and I have also pm'ed the original OP of the book for a re-up. (PS, the other link for the book was through "earn4files" and when I click create download link, nothing comes up except a sign up page. I couldn't figure it out at all. :( I did also search that up and aparently that file hosting site is not very good.)

Thank you in advance, to anyone that replies. I love this site!
Sep 2nd, 2020, 11:24 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 12:27 pm
Update: it happened again, with the blue arrow button on another book a few hours later. "This file not found". :( Am I doing something wrong? But this time the actual link worked, so I got it that way.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 12:27 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 8:40 pm
The Premium Downloader fetches the files from filehosts, so if the file was deleted or expired from the filehost, the Premium Downloader has no way of fetching it. Mobilism has been around since 2006, so there are bound to be files that have been deleted, expired or even uploaded onto filehosting sites that no longer exist. In cases like this we recommend you send a PM to the person who initially uploaded the file and ask for a reupload.

However, if you were getting the error of the file not existing, yet you were able to download from that same link manually, that would be very strange. What link did this happen for?

You should always PM me if you have any questions or issues with the Premium system, I'm the one responsible for its maintenance.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 8:40 pm
Sep 3rd, 2020, 2:40 pm
Thank you for explaining Disk4mat. I did end up PMing the original uploader.
And I will find you the link(s) that I downloaded from the link and not the blue arrow. It happened several times lastnight, as I downloaded several books.
I will reply when I'm online again.
Thank you for your help!
Sep 3rd, 2020, 2:40 pm