Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 6th, 2020, 5:38 am
I don't want to seem impatient as it might not be automated and I could be waiting on someone to approve it. I simply looked everywhere I could think of and this bit of information escaped me. I just paid the 30 for a year long sub + VIP and was curious when the WRZ would hit my account from this?

Thank you
Sep 6th, 2020, 5:38 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 7:07 am
Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. My apologies for the delay.
Sep 6th, 2020, 7:07 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 8:24 am
Disk4mat wrote:Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. My apologies for the delay.

You have nothing to apologize for. I am in no rush I just wasn't sure and appreciate you responding so fast.
Sep 6th, 2020, 8:24 am