Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 12th, 2020, 12:45 am
This has happened twice tonight: when I get to the "Click Here to Download" link, the first file downloaded was instantly flagged as containing a virus or malware. The second time I clicked it, I did get the correct .epub file.

I couldn't backtrack to find the source of the first bad file, but the second one came via (deleted link).
Dec 12th, 2020, 12:45 am
Dec 12th, 2020, 11:17 am
PleasantBadger wrote:This has happened twice tonight: when I get to the "Click Here to Download" link, the first file downloaded was instantly flagged as containing a virus or malware. The second time I clicked it, I did get the correct .epub file.

I couldn't backtrack to find the source of the first bad file, but the second one came via (deleted link).

This seems to be a Chrome-related problem, please try another browser and let me know how it goes.
Dec 12th, 2020, 11:17 am
Dec 15th, 2020, 3:39 pm
I tried downloading a couple of books yesterday, and it 'couldn't connect'. Its working today. (no indication of unsafe file) I'm using Chrome. Tried yesterday using Edge, and it didn't work either. I don't know what changed ....
Dec 15th, 2020, 3:39 pm
Dec 19th, 2020, 4:50 am
Seems to be a false positive mostly
Dec 19th, 2020, 4:50 am
Dec 20th, 2020, 4:47 am
Today got several malware downloads in a row, so moved the links to Edge and got either timeout or malware again. The mouseover on the download link shows an .epub file, but the download is an .exe.
Dec 20th, 2020, 4:47 am
Dec 20th, 2020, 10:51 am
PleasantBadger wrote:Today got several malware downloads in a row, so moved the links to Edge and got either timeout or malware again. The mouseover on the download link shows an .epub file, but the download is an .exe.

Please be sure to follow the instructions in this topic: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (Download instructions)

If after following the instructions you still have a problem, please send me a message with all those links containing malware, thanks.
Dec 20th, 2020, 10:51 am