Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 4th, 2021, 8:24 pm
The issue of not being able to remember the login status and having to log in every 1~2 days

This problem has existed for a long time

When logging in, I have clearly checked the option "remember my login status", but still, every day or two I have to log in again, due to being logged out.

Yes, I have allowed the site to use cookies.

Am I the only one having this problem? Or is this the case for everyone? Thank you for answering. :D

Jan 4th, 2021, 8:24 pm
Feb 7th, 2021, 2:02 am
Hi BigYak,
I was having a similar problem. On mine, Mobilism would log me out almost continually. Today, the browser I use, FireFox, was updated to version 85.0.1. The problem seems to have gone away. Time will tell.
ChileMan
Feb 7th, 2021, 2:02 am

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read" - Mark Twain
Feb 9th, 2021, 6:34 am
Thank you ChileMan.

don't know if it's coincidence, but it seems that I only get logged out when opening multiple contests webpages at once (browser bookmarks - open them all). Now that I've learned to open them a few seconds apart, so don't get logged out anymore.
Feb 9th, 2021, 6:34 am
Feb 9th, 2021, 5:03 pm
Hi BigYak, Glad to try and help. 'Puters can be so frustrating sometimes...ChileMan
Feb 9th, 2021, 5:03 pm

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read" - Mark Twain