Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 4th, 2021, 6:49 pm
Is there an easier way to narrow a search down when you have an author like M. J. Rose? A search of her name brings 88 pages of results with many of those pages not having anything to do with this particular author. This seems to happen with authors that use initials and removing the periods does not narrow down the search.
I have tried MJ Rose, M J Rose and of course M. J. Rose. Also tried going through the actual search function and tried +M +J Rose and for all of them the results are the same. 88 pages and only a smattering of the results are what I am looking for. In 20 pages, I have gotten four results for this author. She has over 20 titles and I don't feel like looking for each title.

Any ideas?
Feb 4th, 2021, 6:49 pm

As always, PM me about dead links, thanks, or undying devotion. Please do not reply to any of my posts.

Feb 4th, 2021, 10:48 pm
CheshireQuinn wrote:She has over 20 titles and I don't feel like looking for each title.

If that is the case, I am afraid that it will be difficult to get ideas.

If you are in the mood for reading, you can take a look at this post in the Help Desk: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=7886638#7886638
Feb 4th, 2021, 10:48 pm
Mar 10th, 2021, 7:06 am
I'm not looking for ideas, I'm looking for that author on this website. A normal search of their name pulls up 3536 "matches" and I have to scroll through all the pages looking for this particular author as the results will pull up anything with Rose in it and not just the author. What you linked doesn't help at all as the person who posted under that pointed out.

NovaPhoenix wrote:
CheshireQuinn wrote:She has over 20 titles and I don't feel like looking for each title.

If that is the case, I am afraid that it will be difficult to get ideas.

If you are in the mood for reading, you can take a look at this post in the Help Desk: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=7886638#7886638
Mar 10th, 2021, 7:06 am

As always, PM me about dead links, thanks, or undying devotion. Please do not reply to any of my posts.