Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 2nd, 2021, 4:13 am
New here and trying to figure out the best way of going about this! I am intending to Request the audiobooks in "The Dagger and The Coin" series by Daniel Abraham. There are 6 books in the series, but I personally only need the last 4.

Is it better for everyone else/site organization if I try and request a single release of all of them, including what I don't need?
Apr 2nd, 2021, 4:13 am
Apr 2nd, 2021, 5:53 pm
Bufflb wrote:New here and trying to figure out the best way of going about this! I am intending to Request the audiobooks in "The Dagger and The Coin" series by Daniel Abraham. There are 6 books in the series, but I personally only need the last 4.

Is it better for everyone else/site organization if I try and request a single release of all of them, including what I don't need?

Hi and welcome to Mobilism,

In the Request section the Posting Rules, you will see that there is a restriction on the number of books in one post. This is for logistic reasons, as the threads become too long and unwieldy.

Series requests can only be made if you have enough WRZ$ to pay the minimum reward of 10 WRZ$ PER BOOK.

For series with large number of books please split the series into several requests with no more than 5 books each.

As you want only 4 books in the series, they can all go in the same post. The heading for the topic would look something like this:

The Dagger and The Coin series #3-6 by Daniel Abraham [AB]

Put in the volume numbers you are after and indicate that it is audiobooks that you want by using [AB] or [Audiobook].

I'll also add that you must have the volume number and title of each book in the body of the post:

When requesting several books in a series, a list of the specific titles and volume number(s) that you're looking for must be included. No more than 5 titles per request.

So, you are very welcome to request the audiobooks in a single post.
Apr 2nd, 2021, 5:53 pm

Apr 3rd, 2021, 5:23 am
Okay thank you! I appreciate the help :)
Apr 3rd, 2021, 5:23 am
Apr 4th, 2022, 4:34 pm
How do I post when there's multiple authors? If I need books 2-6 I put name of the series #2-6 in title of the post. But do I also put each author or only in the body of the request?
Apr 4th, 2022, 4:34 pm
Apr 5th, 2022, 4:59 am
GemmaCat wrote:How do I post when there's multiple authors? If I need books 2-6 I put name of the series #2-6 in title of the post. But do I also put each author or only in the body of the request?

I think the best solution is to write in the title of the post "Name of series #2-6 by Various authors"

Then you can put the the rest of the information in the body of the request, with the volume numbers, book titles and authors in a list as per the Request Guidelines. That way, all the information is present for people to see. A link to the series is also useful - I always tell people to give as much information as possible :)

And you can always PM one of us in the Request team to ask about anything you are unsure of. I hope that helps.
Apr 5th, 2022, 4:59 am