Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 2nd, 2021, 10:41 am
Hi,

I hope this is the correct space for this question. How do I go about asking for a new link because the old one is dead? I've tried to search for the instructions, but am unable to find it.

Thank you
Apr 2nd, 2021, 10:41 am
Apr 2nd, 2021, 4:05 pm
Yeah I am doing the exact same thing. There's an uploader retired and I want a reup of the link but do not want to break rules. It seemed I did it last time by replying to the post.
Apr 2nd, 2021, 4:05 pm
Apr 2nd, 2021, 5:16 pm
cbalazs wrote:Yeah I am doing the exact same thing. There's an uploader retired and I want a reup of the link but do not want to break rules. It seemed I did it last time by replying to the post.

You couldn't have broken the rules by replying to a post by a retired uploader, it is actually the only way to do it.

Releases by active posters are a different story, and all cases are explained in the Rules under the entry "New links requests".

Brief summary: If the poster is active, send a private message. If the poster is inactive, post in the topic.
Apr 2nd, 2021, 5:16 pm
Apr 2nd, 2021, 8:23 pm
Thanks you so much! I have searched on here and maybe I just missed. You know I did that once and got mail telling me not do it. The poster was not marked as retired but their account was inactive and did not take pms. So I was hesitant in doing so again. Thank for clarifying. That is so easy to follow.
Apr 2nd, 2021, 8:23 pm