Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 30th, 2023, 9:37 pm
Captcha seems to have been changed recently. It used to be no problem. Now I can never get past it. I spent nearly an hour today trying to download two files by the author Elena Sobol. I kept being told to Skip, Next, Try Again over and over. Is anyone else having this problem or have I just become completely inept? I am about ready to give up.
laf
Aug 30th, 2023, 9:37 pm
Aug 31st, 2023, 1:56 pm
laf wrote:Captcha seems to have been changed recently. It used to be no problem. Now I can never get past it. I spent nearly an hour today trying to download two files by the author Elena Sobol. I kept being told to Skip, Next, Try Again over and over. Is anyone else having this problem or have I just become completely inept? I am about ready to give up.
laf

Please elaborate on which filehost you mean, I tried all the links in all those posts and I found nothing different, the procedures in the Download instructions topic are still valid. If you mean the site Centfile, make sure you have uBlock Origin installed and enabled, and send me a message with the link(s) if the problem persists.
Aug 31st, 2023, 1:56 pm

Aug 31st, 2023, 11:56 pm
merry60 wrote:
laf wrote:Captcha seems to have been changed recently. It used to be no problem. Now I can never get past it. I spent nearly an hour today trying to download two files by the author Elena Sobol. I kept being told to Skip, Next, Try Again over and over. Is anyone else having this problem or have I just become completely inept? I am about ready to give up.
laf

Please elaborate on which filehost you mean, I tried all the links in all those posts and I found nothing different, the procedures in the Download instructions topic are still valid. If you mean the site Centfile, make sure you have uBlock Origin installed and enabled, and send me a message with the link(s) if the problem persists.

====================================================
The file host is invariably Centfile. I do have uBlock Origin installed and enabled in Firefox.

Sent you a PM with the links.

Thanks for you concern and assistance. laf
Aug 31st, 2023, 11:56 pm