Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:21 pm

Regular Users rewarding

Compared to the earlier contest - Regular user? - this one will only reward the - or those - user(s) who will post here the most consecutive days, without missing a single day. Indeed, you will only be allowed to post if you did so the previous day. Meaning the winner(s) of this one will be the one (or those) that will have posted every day. Meaning also that missing one day will kick you out of the contest, without possibility to jump in again.

Now, instead of posting the regular 'I'm here', 'me too!', 'present!' and 'how are you today' or 'jeez.. I'm late!', I have added a bit of 'purpose' of your posting...

Please post here the location of a case you want to see uncovered in the grid below. Once uncovered, it will reveal a picture, which - while posting - you are invited to guess. Once the picture is guessed, the contest is over, rewards will be paid, and we'll start again with another picture.

Rewards:
  • The user that guesses the picture will win as much WRZ$ as the remaining - covered - cases in the grid.
  • The same amount of WRZ$ will be paid to the players still in 'the game', devided in equal parts.

Example of post:
    ( Case to uncover: ) A6
    ( Picture guess: ) a bicycle

Remember:
    You may only post if you posted the previous day(s). Once you miss a day, you're out for this picture. (Don't worry, there are many more pictures to come... ;) )

Note:
    You may only post once, until I post a new grid with the uncovered cases. I will do that on a daily base, except for the first grid. To allow as much as possible users to join this new contest.

The grid:

You may start posting now. You have two days before I post the first daily grid.

PS; Please NO signatures, thanks!

Enjoy!
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:21 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:22 pm
Q & a

Q: m0o5, when will you post the daily grid?
    a: except for the first grid - after two days - I shall post a grid every (my) morning, which is about the time I do the other daily rewards. Meaning it's a good idea to post your guess before 6 am UTC to stay in the 'race'. Remember, once you're out, you stay out for this picture....

Q: m0o5, I posted yesterday, should I post again today?
    a: Only after I posted a new grid. The new grid is posted every 24 hours, except for the first grid, which I wait one day more to post.

Q: m0o5, if I'm out of the game because I missed a day, and I discover what the picture is about, may I jump back in?
    a: I'm sorry; once you're out you can't. You have to wait for a new game to play this again.

Q: I don't have a clue (yet) about what the picture is. Do I really have to make a guess?
    a: No, you don't. But you can't win the 'picture guessing' reward if you don't guess. You are free to guess later on - when larger part of the picture is uncovered - as long as you are still in 'the game' by then.

Q: What is a correct picture guess?
    a: Your guess must be specific: guesses like 'a man' or 'an object' may be replied to as correct, but will be asked to specify.

Q: You said you would post a picture every 24 hours, but I saw you posted the last one earlier?
    a: Yes, that happens when all regulars still in the game have posted. Then I suppose it's not needed to wait for 24 hours has passed. If all regulars didn't post yet, I'll wait 24 hours anyway.
    Q: Is that a change of rules?
      a: Nope. That's evolution. Painless evolution.

Q: What's the 'no signatures' about you ask in your contests?
    a: It has a practical reason. Because I use a split screen to reward/manage the contest(s), I need to have as much as possible posts on my screen at once. With short comments/replies like the ones used here, biggest part of the screen would be taken by signatures - some are really HUGE - that makes it difficult to overview. So I kindly ask to disable them. It's as simple as that.

Q: How do I make a -single- post without a signature (while leaving it on by default in my user control panel)?
    A: In the bottom of the Post a reply screen:

Uncheck that box when you want to make a -single- post without a signature.
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:22 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:44 pm
J12
A dog
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:44 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:48 pm
j 14

a bicycle (or would that be to obvious? ;) )
Sep 9th, 2012, 4:48 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 5:10 pm
M10

a Horse
Sep 9th, 2012, 5:10 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 5:37 pm
A1

a picture of a car
Sep 9th, 2012, 5:37 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 6:36 pm
H 11

A cow
Sep 9th, 2012, 6:36 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 6:52 pm
T 18
5 horses eating biscuits while dancing
Sep 9th, 2012, 6:52 pm
Sep 9th, 2012, 6:57 pm
J7

the world
Sep 9th, 2012, 6:57 pm
Sep 10th, 2012, 8:32 am
Q 10

A mobile phone
Sep 10th, 2012, 8:32 am
Sep 10th, 2012, 3:07 pm
L7
airplane
Sep 10th, 2012, 3:07 pm
Sep 11th, 2012, 3:33 am
Q20

Food
Sep 11th, 2012, 3:33 am
Sep 11th, 2012, 7:45 am

Starting soon, guys!

Remember, you can't jump in afterwards if you missed the first day!
Sep 11th, 2012, 7:45 am
Sep 11th, 2012, 10:35 am
There we go: the first partially uncovered picture:

NO correct picture guess. 'A picture' was very close, the 'horses' thing very original. Not sure m0o5 thought about that, though I would never give him that creative freedom. Especially the dancing part... :lol:

Remember, from now on only 'regulars' may post here...

These 'regulars' are still in the game, and allowed to post:
    jackdawson
    Zacharie
    Prince_Lu
    debrar
    Petaminx
    FarrahDog
    Tattle
    7_7_7
    LockHood
    sld99
    Beukies