Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 17th, 2012, 5:23 pm
Daily Coins Throw

When I wake up,
and I have some time,
I put on my jeans,
and quickly throw a dime...

Let me tell you a little story.

In the beginning, there was nothing. After a while, there was a little boy, orphan, fascinated by everything that had to do with gladiators. His grandfather, a blacksmith in his free time, was very concerned about the armory and horses of the local arena fighters. The boy loved to spend his time in the catacombs and watch his grandpa at work. One day, it came to the boy's mind that his grandfather and -mother were getting older. He realized that a day would come they wouldn't be there any more, so he thought about having something that could remind him of his grandparents the day they were gone. Photography and video didn't exist yet those days, and people were used to keep drawings of each other as a reminder, so maybe he could ask someone to draw a picture of them. Then the boy thought that drawings don't last for ever, and could eventually be destroyed by fire or other accidents. Then one early morning, he was watching his grandpa at work, and saw him 'coin' a symbol on an armor, so the owner could recognize it amongst others. Then an idea came to his mind...

Image Image

Two days later, grandpa gave him a little pouch, and when the boy opened it he found some handmade coins with the picture of his grandfather on one side, and his grandma on the other... Now he had something to remember his grandparents for ever. Just in time, because a few weeks later his grandfather went to heaven, and grandma followed real soon. Leaving the boy alone with his coins...

That little boy grew up to become the one we now call 'Sherlockx', and he kindly allowed me to use his coins for a contest.

The Contest:
    Starting tomorrow, I will throw three of the coins - right after my dices throw - and post here the picture of how they fall. You have to guess what side of the coins is showing upwards, on which coin: F (GrandFather) or M (GrandMother).

Example of post:
    MFM

Meaning you think this is how the coinswill show after the throw:

Rules:
  • Every user may post once a day/round, or both posts will be invalid and you will be out for the next round.
  • You may post the same guess as someone else.
  • You must guess correctly all 3 coins will be rewarded

Rewards:
  • 50 WRZ$

Credits:
    To Tattle for pointing me to some contest possibilities
    To Sherlockx for using his name and coins for this contest, part of his everlasting and unconditional support.

Happy throwing! :D
Jun 17th, 2012, 5:23 pm
Jun 17th, 2012, 5:38 pm
Guy1731 wrote:
But first, let me tell you a little story.
    [center]Image

In the beginning, there was nothing. After a while, there was a little boy, orphan, fascinated by everything that had to do with gladiators. His grandfather, a blacksmith in his free time, was very concerned about the armory and horses of the local arena fighters. The boy loved to spend his time in the catacombs and watch his grandpa at work. One day, it came to the boy's mind that his grandfather and -mother were getting older. He realized that a day would come they wouldn't be there any more, so he thought about having something that could remind him of his grandparents the day they were gone. Photography and video didn't exist yet those days, and people were used to keep drawings of each other as a reminder, so maybe he could ask someone to draw a picture of them. Then the boy thought that drawings don't last for ever, and could eventually be destroyed by fire or other accidents. Then one early morning, he was watching his grandpa at work, and saw him 'coin' a symbol on an armor, so the owner could recognize it amongst others. Then an idea came to his mind...

Image Image

Two days later, grandpa gave him a little pouch, and when the boy opened it he found some handmade coins with the picture of his grandfather on one side, and his grandma on the other... Now he had something to remember his grandparents for ever. Just in time, because a few weeks later his grandfather went to heaven, and grandma followed real soon. Leaving the boy alone with his coins...

That little boy grew up to become the one we now call 'Sherlockx', and he kindly allowed us to use his coins for a contest.

Is It true. :( it's so sweet :)

Retired.Don't Ask me For Re-ups. Feel Free To Add Mirrors

We Are Pirates Not Thieves.Thieves Are Found In Parliament.
MFF

None correct, so sorry... try again tomorrow? ;) - G

Retired.Don't Ask me For Re-ups. Feel Free To Add Mirrors

We Are Pirates Not Thieves.Thieves Are Found In Parliament.
Jun 17th, 2012, 5:40 pm
M F M

One coin correct on the right place: + 5 WRZ$ - G
Jun 17th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Jun 17th, 2012, 10:33 pm
F M F

Two coins correct on the right place: + 15 WRZ$ - G

Jun 17th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Jun 17th, 2012, 10:40 pm
M M F

Jun 17th, 2012, 10:40 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 17th, 2012, 10:48 pm
F M F

Jun 17th, 2012, 10:48 pm
Jun 17th, 2012, 11:44 pm
F F F

Jun 17th, 2012, 11:44 pm

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Jun 18th, 2012, 12:16 am
MFM

Jun 18th, 2012, 12:16 am

MOBILISM.ORG
Jun 18th, 2012, 5:17 am
FFM

Jun 18th, 2012, 5:17 am

^^^^^^
C L I C K !
If you find this message, copy and paste this into your signature with a color that will make this message harder to read.
Jun 18th, 2012, 5:21 am
and quickly throw a dime...

Jun 18th, 2012, 5:21 am

Jun 18th, 2012, 5:31 am
FMF

None correct, Sorry. Try again tomorrow? - G
Jun 18th, 2012, 5:31 am
Jun 18th, 2012, 5:53 am
MFF

Jun 18th, 2012, 5:53 am

^^^^^^
C L I C K !
If you find this message, copy and paste this into your signature with a color that will make this message harder to read.
Jun 18th, 2012, 7:18 am
MFM

Three coins correct on the right place... Good guess! + 35 WRZ$
Jun 18th, 2012, 7:18 am

MOBILISM.ORG
Jun 18th, 2012, 7:21 am
M M F

Jun 18th, 2012, 7:21 am