Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 30th, 2020, 2:54 am
I used the on-line image editor to copy gnoyyarg's post...no program to download and use this...steps are below if your not familiar with it.

https://www.online-image-editor.com

This is my copy
gnoyyarg wrote:Image

steps to use

upload the image, click the advanced tab, then the Transparency tab, if the area surrounding the map is clear like in the picture you want to fill that in first. (see next image)

click on the big red X over the diamond (Remove Transparency), by clicking the X it will fill the transparent spots with whatever colour is showing in the box next to the X (which is white in this case), * see how it nicely fills in the area :D

Fuzz factor - change to 30%, then click on the spots you want it to remove the colour from (as you can see all the areas I want to change to dark brown are now transparent). Enter the colour code that hija has provided in the Remove Transparency box, then click the big red X and it will fill all those spots in with the colour you have provided.

All the spots I wanted are now dark brown :D ... repeat with each colour, once complete save the completed image and upload here :D

easy peasy and no need to download a program, I hope this helps.

Ice
:D
Mar 30th, 2020, 2:54 am
Mar 30th, 2020, 8:02 am
I use the Sketchbook app on my iPad. Works very well with all the image games on mobilism
Mar 30th, 2020, 8:02 am
Apr 1st, 2020, 3:40 am
Thanks hija and 13 ice for the above suggested apps. I am a newbie in image editing. I tried Lunapic, the on-line image editor and paint.net.
I found paint.net the easiest to use for this contest - you only pick the colour and drop the colour into the areas you want - you don't have to worry about transparency, fuzz and typing in the colour codes as the other two. Only thing is you have to download the program into the computer.
Apr 1st, 2020, 3:40 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 7:44 am

What is it? 
  • A contest where you have to colour each region with one of four colours, in such a way that no two regions sharing a boundary have the same colour.

How do you play?
  • You are given a map consisting of a number of regions in four different colors. Some regions have already been coloured.
  • Post the picture of the map with all regions coloured in one of the four colours, in such a way that no two regions sharing a length of border have the same colour.
  • Two regions which meet at only one point (i.e. are diagonally separated) may be the same colour.

Post example:
    Gerard Mercator wrote:Map 1

Rules:
  • Only 1 post per person per round, any more and all of your posts will be disallowed.
  • No duplicates.
  • Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
  • If you are a winner of a round you may not participate in the next round, except if the 48 hours rule comes in play.
  • 48 hours rule : 48 hours after the beginning of the round, anybody who has not posted in the round is free to do so.

Reward
  • 50 WRZ$ for each correct post with the exact 4 colors (#CCB266, #B27F66, #8C7259, #7F9966), 15 WRZ$ for those that posted a correct post but with not these exact colors.

Players out for this round
Alessa9
angellove0810
eradicator2
FreezeMe
gnoyyarg
gorillaz100
mrvictor
SebHusPup

Apr 8th, 2020, 7:44 am

Apr 8th, 2020, 8:52 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 8:52 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 9:09 am
Apr 8th, 2020, 9:09 am

You can follow me on Twitter @MobiFRKJ
Apr 8th, 2020, 12:15 pm

(Used Pocket Paint on my android phone)
Apr 8th, 2020, 12:15 pm
Apr 9th, 2020, 9:52 pm
Apr 9th, 2020, 9:52 pm

Apr 10th, 2020, 5:26 am
Apr 10th, 2020, 5:26 am

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Apr 10th, 2020, 7:49 am

(48 hours rule)
Apr 10th, 2020, 7:49 am
Apr 10th, 2020, 7:08 pm

(48 hours rule)

I tried Ice's method this time, will try other methods next time. :lol:
Apr 10th, 2020, 7:08 pm
Apr 10th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Congratulations to the winners that drew the maps with the right colours
  • foxrampant
  • SebHusPup
  • Mouse in the Library
  • Infy
  • FRKJ
  • AdaBlue
  • gnoyyarg
  • nakizukichan
whom are also out for the next round.

Rewards have been paid

A new round will start soon
Apr 10th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Jul 4th, 2020, 9:27 am

What is it? 
  • A contest where you have to colour each region with one of four colours, in such a way that no two regions sharing a boundary have the same colour.

How do you play?
  • You are given a map consisting of a number of regions in four different colors. Some regions have already been coloured.
  • Post the picture of the map with all regions coloured in one of the four colours, in such a way that no two regions sharing a length of border have the same colour.
  • Two regions which meet at only one point (i.e. are diagonally separated) may be the same colour.

Post example:
    Gerard Mercator wrote:Map 1

Rules:
  • Only 1 post per person per round, any more and all of your posts will be disallowed.
  • No duplicates.
  • Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
  • If you are a winner of a round you may not participate in the next round, except if the 48 hours rule comes in play.
  • 48 hours rule : 48 hours after the beginning of the round, anybody who has not posted in the round is free to do so.

Reward
  • 50 WRZ$ for each correct post with the exact 4 colors (#CCB266, #B27F66, #8C7259, #7F9966), 15 WRZ$ for those that posted a correct post but with not these exact colors.

Players out for this round
AdaBlue
foxrampant
FRKJ
gnoyyarg
Infy
Mouse in the Library
nakizukichan
SebHusPup

Jul 4th, 2020, 9:27 am

Jul 4th, 2020, 11:03 am
Jul 4th, 2020, 11:03 am