Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 1st, 2021, 3:00 am

What is it?
    We have hidden 60 Easter Eggs around the Contest Section. Each of them have varying amounts of WRZ$ (the amounts are hidden and will be revealed at the end of the contest). The first member to find each egg and report it here in the thread will win the reward for that egg.

How do you play?
  • Find an egg and post the image here with a link to the post it was found in to claim the reward.

Post example:

Rules:
  • Every player may only report two eggs (as separate posts).
  • 2nd eggs must not be posted within 24 hours of posting their 1st egg.
  • More than one post from a member within a 24 hour time span will invalidate all of their posts.
  • More than two posts from a member will invalidate all of their posts.
  • Failure to post the image here with a link to the post it was found in will invalidate your claim.
  • NO editing or deleting of posts.
  • all eggs look like the example (in assorted colours)

Rewards:
  • Hidden rewards will displayed at the end of the contest and will be paid to the finder.
  • rewards will vary from 50 WRZ$ - 150 WRZ$ (rewards will be randomly generated per egg).

All egg locations will only be known by 13Ice and all egg values will be generated by 13Ice and kept by sherlockx for safekeeping and fair play.

HINT: - all eggs were hidden by the contest team (5 eggs each) and they are only hidden within their own posts (no eggs are hidden within a non contest team members post).
HINT:
using the Search feature as it is used in this contest Heptaguess may assist you in your search... how you use it will be up to you to determine the best way to get results :wink:
happy hunting :D
HINT:
use the word i.imgur in the Search for keywords: field when using the search feature as listed in my previous clue. There are other options available in this search field that may also be changed to aid your search :wink:

All players may find 2 more eggs for a total of 4 eggs each, all eggs found and posted from this point forward will be worth 50% of the eggs original value.
All other rules will still be enforced.

The Easter Egg hunt continues... we are extending the deadline until Sat April 10, or until all the eggs are found. (Prop bets placed here , hosted by SportsCenter's The Honest Bookie will be tallied using only the results up to this point.)
Contest will remain open until 1800 UTC on Monday 5th April or all eggs have been found whichever is earlier.

Any unclaimed eggs will be removed at that time and rewards will be paid for those that have been found
Apr 1st, 2021, 3:00 am
Apr 1st, 2021, 4:30 pm
Huzzah I found an eggy

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3623136&p=7489866#p7489866

Confirmed. Blue egg #3 found by Fatima99 in my "Defiled by Chickens" post. Congrats!
- Governor3
Apr 1st, 2021, 4:30 pm

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Apr 2nd, 2021, 7:11 pm

Found here...

viewtopic.php?p=6469269#6469269

Book it, Mouse

Checked :D
Yup Gov found egg #2. Cheers :D -Mouse
Apr 2nd, 2021, 7:11 pm

Looking to keep current with Mobi Contests?
Tune in, turn on, on Discord!
https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM
Apr 2nd, 2021, 9:05 pm

Found here: viewtopic.php?p=6098625#6098625

My ovaries are bursting with pride. You found one of my eggs. —Tiger
Apr 2nd, 2021, 9:05 pm