Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 26th, 2021, 6:58 am
HELLO ALL!
I made a few dips this morning avocado dip and tarama dip as it is lent this week, so Kathy no eating certain foods during the week, but heaps to eat on Easter Sunday.
PJ that sounds like they had an awesome time.
other than that this morning it has been a nice slow relaxing day. listened to some music while i did 2 word search puzzles i bought a huge book from cheap as chips and i am loving it!
now it is coffee time and watching some tv to catch up on a few shows.
hello to the regulars i hope all is well with you. pop in say hello post a few fury faces, or green ones. be safe take care and god bless and be with you all
WOLF OUT!
Apr 26th, 2021, 6:58 am

Apr 26th, 2021, 8:28 am

Hi, matina. I took a short walk down to Olympian Rock (south Leura) today, since it was so nice and sunny. Took lots of photos, including some of autumn leaves.

Hope everyone is well . . .

(Photo shows Korowal, the local sacred mountain in the Jamison Valley, also known as Mount Solitary.)
Apr 26th, 2021, 8:28 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Apr 26th, 2021, 10:13 am
NICE VIEW PJ!
i am signing off for the night
GOODNIGHT ALL!
Apr 26th, 2021, 10:13 am

Apr 27th, 2021, 2:01 am
Hi everyone :D

Morning Pj you know rishi and I are very much alike :D I'd like to just sit in a little cubby and not be bothered :lol: unfortunately someone always wants something around here mainly the kids :D
my daughter is so very busy with her work i worry how tired she looks working long hours with all these flood insurance claims etc ,but she very committed to helping and resolving people claims so they can get on with their lives :? I hope you and the girls are ok :? its another glorious day enjoy :D matina I'll eat everything but that dip :lol: :lol: the coffee pot is calling :D bless all :D
Apr 27th, 2021, 2:01 am
Apr 27th, 2021, 6:05 am
HELLO ALL!
started the day with running a few errands at the shops then came home called a few folks whom I needed to. then I tried to do some banking the banking went fine but printer decided it didn't want to print the receipts. low on ink so you know what happens when one replaces ink cartridges you say goodbye to the rest of your day trying to get the blasted thing to print properly wasting paper and half of the ink you just replaced in it. not to mention all the frustration involved with it.
i will have a couple more goes then my nana nap is way overdue to wake up and face some more frustration and stress.
Kathy enjoy your cubby house i wish i had one too.
PJ i hope all is well with you.
JG pop in and give us all an update or at least some drinks man holly hell we are parched.
hello to all the regulars and lurkers i hope everyone is well and enjoying their week.
well my pillow is calling me
WOLF OUT!
Apr 27th, 2021, 6:05 am

Apr 27th, 2021, 7:25 am

Back from a little walk this afternoon, to a nearby area just between Leura and Katoomba.

matina, yes, all well here. Enjoying the Indian summer weather and am about to have a little nap myself.

Katy, Rishi is back in her cubby again. In fact, she's been there nearly all day. I assume she came out and enjoyed a bit of lunch at some point. Would like to see her out in the backyard once in a while.

Autumn leaves below are from yet another part of Leura . . . so many beautiful trees everywhere!

Bye for now . . .

Apr 27th, 2021, 7:25 am

Apr 27th, 2021, 10:34 am
PJ cant you take her outside and make her spend some time out there in the sun and fresh air? which has to be good for her. take out some of her favourite toys with you entice her to play out there. then after 30 minutes bring her back inside take lots of treats too.
Diva I hope you are well we miss you please pop in and give us proof of life. thank you for all your contest notifications I'd be lost without them.
JG you better pop in soon or else!!!!
time for dinner and then couch surfing!
WOLF OUT!
Apr 27th, 2021, 10:34 am

Apr 28th, 2021, 2:42 am
Morning :D

So im destined to go to the rescue once again :lol: my daughter got a flat tyre on the way to dropping my grandson at school , she still had to deliver my grandaughter, so hubby goes to get the girl child deposits her at school ,luckily this is all within minutes of our home :) then back to my daughter stranded on the side of the road :shock: thankgod for good people, a young tradie on his way to work was there changing her tyre god bless him :D now she's at the tyre place getting a new one , a huge bolt had gone thru the tyre :o :shock: I think shes cursed :lol: matina I hope your day is quiet one don't hurt your printer :lol: Hi Pj I think rishi is just content to observe from the comfort of her lounge room, its too much effort to go outside :lol: not long now till you get your other cataract done, are you home the same day :? it'll be good to get it over with and i guess you'll need new reading glasses :? Well one more coffee before the others get back :) take care everyone :D
Apr 28th, 2021, 2:42 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 9:31 am

matina and Katy, have been out and about today and just now received an unexpected phone call from my cardiologist. I do in fact have A-Fib and might need to go on to a new medication. I have to cancel my cataract op next week until it's sorted out. He said, 'No, it's not life-threatening. But I want you to have an echocardigram before you start the new medication." So I'll have my blood test tomorrow but will have to put my cataract op on hold yet again.

Good news is that Rishi is fine and up and about.

Have to go now but will write again later.
Apr 28th, 2021, 9:31 am

Apr 28th, 2021, 2:02 pm
It's Good Morning Here!
The picture is the view from the breakfast nook of the new house. We close on 6/28. We are SOOOOO EXCITED!
Apr 28th, 2021, 2:02 pm

Sometimes I Question My Sanity
Occasionally It Replies
Apr 28th, 2021, 2:26 pm
HELLO ALL!
:o :shock: OMG. How stunning!## I am on my way & packing my bags as I type IvannovaS thats stunning CONGRATULATIONS!! Dont let that frog near that pond just yet :lol: :lol: :lol: may you have many many many happy blessed years there together you both deserve good things. Tell the frog i get the garage to live in :lol: :lol: :lol:
PJ keep us posted on your results was thatt halter even accurate since most of the leads fell off. Id be wanting a do over. So im guessing you did the test while on your A fib medication for dr wanting to change your A fib medication???. At least while on new medication get someone to stay over to monitor your for a few nights. Goodluck with your tests bummer about the cataract op. Being postponed. Good news on Rishihope sge continues in good health.
Kathy wow what a crappy week your daughter is having. I think your daughter needs some TL C from mum for a couple of days leave the kids to their father. Look after her too much stress isnt good for anyone.
I had a busy day mum getting assessed aged care services again. Now i have more homework as if i didnt have enough already.got dr appointment for her in the morning she is having severe reflux hoping dr can help or send her off to someone who can. She isnt eating enough im worried.
Well time for bed. Be safe everyone and god bless you all.
WOLF OUT!!
Apr 28th, 2021, 2:26 pm

Apr 29th, 2021, 3:07 am
Hi everyone :D

I agree with matina ivanovaS, just gorgeous of course where matina goes i have to accompany her just so she doesn't get lost :D hmm yes that back deck will do nicely for afternoon drinks I can see us all sitting out there with JG as the waiter :lol: very nice :D
Oh Pj thats disappointing I know how much you wanted to reduce your meds :( but if it keeps you healthy regardless of the side affects im all for it, Cuddle those babies rishi and sunnya will always make you feel better :) matina good luck with mum , surely there's someone or something to help her, maybe she needs some sort of supplement to encourage her appetite :?
shes a damn fine cook she needs to eat her own food :) lunch time for us hmm I think Chinese :D be good be safe take care everyone :D
Apr 29th, 2021, 3:07 am
Apr 29th, 2021, 4:31 am

Visited Lone Pine Park yesterday, for a short walk. This picture (above) shows the 'Handshake for Peace' plaque put up a few years ago to promote friendship with Turkey.

matina, back from my big blood test at Katoomba. No, I'm off the AF meds and now am hoping they don't put me back on them again. Checking my pulse rate regularly again, and it's been normal for the past 48 hours. Anyhow, looks like June or later for my re-scheduled cataract op. Beautiful autumn weather up here today . . . watching the cockies finish off their lunch. A few rosellas and a pinhead pigeon are grabbling a few seeds here and there.

Katy, am trying to stay positive. My cardiologist told me not to worry. Will see him and have my echocardiogram in less than two weeks. Rishi and Sunnya do cheer me up! Rishi has gone back to bed after lunch and is snoozing in her little cubby house right now, just across the room.

IvanovaS, what a great view from your new house! Keep us posted and maybe send another picture or two.

Well, I might get out of the house later today for another short walk and some more photos. Stay well, everyone.

Bottom photo shows my front yard . . .
Apr 29th, 2021, 4:31 am

Apr 29th, 2021, 6:29 am
what a gorgeous view and location Ivanova - you realise that we're all coming to the housewarming :lol:
Apr 29th, 2021, 6:29 am

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Apr 29th, 2021, 7:30 am
:shock: :shock: :o OH GET IN LINE PEOPLE! I must scope it out first :? :? make sure there is nothing nasty lurking around. :D then you can all pop in :lol: :lol:
had a blood test done today, took mum to Dr's and he has booked an appointment for her to get an endoscopy. consult with Dr is on Monday at 11am.
PJ nice pics as always, I hope all goes well with you and your cardiologist doesn't make you go back on those meds, but as Kathy says if it keeps you here with us longer i am all for whatever they throw at you. Just be a good lad and do the right thing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kathy hope you enjoyed your Chinese food. we had lunch out at the pub it was nice. having company over tomorrow Saturday will be a stay at home day Sunday out to lunch with family and friends for our Greek Easter.
then Monday as stated hit the ground running with Mum's appointment.
Fatima we need more cute furry faces this wolf is suffering withdrawal symptoms. please please PLEASE.
Hello to all the regulars bear ice JG foxy Diva Alessa Sherlockx (you are missed) pop in when you can :( hello Dreamy anna hija (stretton m.i.a. but not forgotten) mia john jeanette pop in say hello. star sunny bluey booktopia pinky(rosoula mou) ( happy Easter honey) FFTHEWINNER happy holidays.
well time for coffee and to relax,
WOLF OUT!
Apr 29th, 2021, 7:30 am