Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 3rd, 2021, 3:10 am

matina, a bit of rain late yesterday but today has dawned sunny and bright. Just fed my many, many cockatoos . . . maybe the most I've ever seen on my deck . . . more than 50, I'm sure. They've now eaten everything and disappeared! Please let us know how your mother's appointment at the hospital goes. Lots of positive thoughts and prayers coming your way . . .

Katy, I was able to sit out in the sun in the backyard today, and it was just about perfect, even though the thermometer was reading 16 degrees. Japanese maple leaves . . . red and orange and yellow and brown . . . were gently falling all around me. Tutoring at 4:30 today and I'm more or less ready. I have only the one student now, doing his year 12 work at TAFE. Modern history today and then next week we move on to George Orwell's 1984 and the poetry of Keats.

Sunnya had a nice, long sleep last night, in one of her favourite places . . .

May 3rd, 2021, 3:10 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 3rd, 2021, 11:37 am
HELLO ALL!!
I am so sorry for my late post. :? :( appointment went well Dr was very nice polite caring & attentive. he wants to do an endoscopy so that's organised for Monday the 10th of may at 1.30. :? so now i am busy with phone calls to the health fund and anesthesiologists and pathology labs in the case of any blood work biopsy's xray's etc done to see if there will be any out of pocket expenses.
whilst also providing the proper pre admissions paperwork to the hospital now they have e admissions so it must all be done online. :o :shock: (really) :? :? with choppy internet i can just foresee drop outs which means having to redo it all multiple times till it is all done. :( :? :(
I still have forms to fill out from the aged care lot i am swamped with paperwork coming out of every orifice :shock: :o :shock: :lol: :lol: any one want a job??? please pm me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am just so worried for mum she is suffering a lot so i hope they can help. I pray it isn't anything serious :( :( :(
Kathy i guess your going to try a different blend just ask PJ which one he uses. love to the kids.
PJ good luck with the tutoring want to help me fill in some forms??? :lol: :lol: :lol: massage tomorrow morning friends popping in after that then it is back to the grindstone of filling in paperwork before going to a friends place for coffee in the afternoon. fingers crossed the paperwork goes well. otherwise Wednesday and Thursday will be filled in with more paperwork filling.
hello to all the regulars and diva i hope all is well with you and your family our thoughts are with you.
PJ our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Maine family how is everything going there? keep us updated.
JG how are you doing? thinking of you.
Alessa i hope all is well with you and your mum my prayers are with you too.
hello BEAR Ice how are you both how are you all coping with the lock-down situation? here is hoping you are allowed to move freely again soon.
well time for me to get on the couch and relax im exhausted
be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all
WQLF OUT!
May 3rd, 2021, 11:37 am

May 4th, 2021, 2:22 am
Morning all :)

Oh matina God bless you both , you have a lot on your plate :( as for paperwork grrrr no thanks i had enough of that in my working life and then dealing with various government departments when you retire pain in the ass :( :( :? good luck with it all my love to you and mum :) Pj you amaze me with your knowledge :? I think your student is a very lucky person to have you tutoring him :D raining today just enough to water the gardens :D sunnya looks so comfy does she ever hop in bed with you and rishi :? now thatd be a very warm cozy sleep :) well the vaccum is calling :? be good be safe take care everyone always :D
May 4th, 2021, 2:22 am
May 4th, 2021, 2:52 am
HELLO ALL!
mum and i just had a nice massage and now we are waiting on friends to pop in for a visit i am still on the phone to various providers for getting fee information etc and writing names times date and what they tell me to cover myself. getting ready for mum's endoscopy on Monday i am leaving the e admission for Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. i am worried as our internet is choppy and it always knows when it is for something important, it always decides to act up. oh and don't even talk about the printers.
PJ i hope all is well with you and the girls please pop in and update us. how is the Maine family doing?
Kathy you mentioned the Vacuum i still get flashbacks of the naughty gifs you used to send me (i am scarred for life) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fatima still no puppy pics no cute fury faces :( :( :( i need fury faces
hello bear ice Diva Alessa JG IvannovaS miajohn kristina dreamy bluey stretton jeanette foxy hope all is well with you all sherlockx even without your admin status pop in and say hello.
booktopia and Pinky i hope all is well with you too
hello to FFTHEWINNER too
time for lunch :D
Be safe everyone god be with and bless you all
WOLF OUT!
May 4th, 2021, 2:52 am

May 4th, 2021, 5:06 am

matina and Katy . . . visitors coming . . . will be back again later. All OK here.

Photo from my walk at Wentworth Falls a couple of days ago . . . burning off making a spectacular sunset.

EDIT: Visitors finally left at 5:30 pm and all is well. Had a good afternoon. Ultrasound tomorrow. Good night, everyone!
May 4th, 2021, 5:06 am

May 5th, 2021, 1:58 am

Matina here's a vaccum pic maybe not the one you were hoping for but still :shock: :lol: :lol: hugs xo Hi Pj lots of rain around so drive carefully to your appt, good luck with the ultrasound pop in when your home safe :? its too wet to go shopping so online order it is :D have a good day everyone I hope all our regulars are doing ok with lockdown still happening bless you all :D
May 5th, 2021, 1:58 am
May 5th, 2021, 7:02 am

matina, back from my prostate audiosound and am now about to enjoy a nice nap. Rishi has been sleeping on my bed since autumn has arrived and Sunnya always finds a very cozy spot. So glad to hear that you and your mother had a good massage yesterday. Hope her Monday endoscopy goes well. Will write more later about medical issues.

Katy, top temperature today was 12 degrees and it's been drizzling rain on and off. Fuzzies have been enjoying nightly fires in the fireplace, and I have lots of firewood, so will get the fire going again about 6 pm or so. Yes, those home deliveries are often a great option. I no longer carry 'heavy items' home from the supermarket but have them magically appear on my front veranda.

Still enjoying all the autumn leaves in my neighbourhood.

Diva, belated thanks (again and again) for all your contest notifications.

Ice has also been helping me out with Dice Derby and I've finally understood how to play it!

br bear always makes sure we have lots of great pictures at SMY and that's usually my first stop when I get up in the morning.

Greetings to John, Fatima and all the CC&BC regulars. Trust you're staying well.

Bye for now . . .

May 5th, 2021, 7:02 am

May 6th, 2021, 2:26 am
Hi :wave:

Morning Pj a very wet night but this is such good sleeping weather, rishi is a very smart girl she knows where the warmth is in bed :lol: My grandson is starting work experience today its a program local business has put together for the high school kids year 9 to 12 hes very excited :D its once a week at this stage :) matina yay you finished the paperwork, did you have to give over body parts to the health fund :? :shock: I hope all goes well for mum on Monday we'll be praying hard :) xo diva hugs always mwah :) back to finishing my grocery order be safe everyone :D
May 6th, 2021, 2:26 am
May 6th, 2021, 4:54 am

matina, here's a picture that arrived overnight, showing my brother's 'Little Cat' enjoying the sun. She's a former 'wild cat' of course, but she now lives full time in the brand new shingled building, with her own heated cubby house on a shelf on the wall, and heated food and water dishes. Little Cat arrives on the front porch early in the morning, reminding my brother and his wife that it's breakfast time. I've suggested that they leave the door open a crack and teach her to come inside. She might eventually be able to replace dear old Chester. Have my tele-appointment tomorrow afternoon to find out about my prostate, bladder and kidneys. Have my fingers crossed.

Katy, yes, it's very rainy and foggy up here, but a tiny bit warmer today . . . 13 degrees right now. No sitting out in the backyard today! Received thanks from my year 12 student's mother, who is so pleased that he's finishing the year at the Pennant Hills TAFE and thinks my tutoring on 'the rise of fascism in the 1930s' and modern German history helped him on his Tuesday exam. Sure feels good to get thanks for something like that. Waiting now to get started on 1984 and Keats. Hope you can stay inside today, warm and dry. That's what I plan!

Woke up this morning to this rainy scene on my front deck . . .
May 6th, 2021, 4:54 am

May 7th, 2021, 2:11 am
Morning :D

Good morning Pj wow I wish I was little cat :o id be happy with a heated shelf and food bowls just sign me up throw in wi fi and im there :lol: fingers crossed for good news on your results :D Enjoy your lunch out with mum matina, we cancelled our club lunch for Sunday they want to stagger the dinner times due to covid restrictions :( the time was too late for us between 9pm and 11pm :shock: the teenager wouldve chewed a leg off by then :lol: Hello to all our regulars :D diva xo
May 7th, 2021, 2:11 am
May 7th, 2021, 8:03 am

matina and Katy . . . relatively good news this afternoon from my ultrasound and extra blood test. My doctor was a bit late with the tele-appointment, but it was worth waiting for. Nothing new in that area, except for my changed meds. Now I have my echocardiogram next week, for my heart and A-Fib. Visitors coming, so I've been cleaning a bit. Will close and write more later this evening. Hope you and everyone here at CC&BC are well. Rainy all day . . .

EDIT . . .

My seven visitors have gone and I'm about to have a late dinner. Fireplace is blazing away! Feeling relieved about my medical tests. Looking forward now to a quiet evening with Rishi and Sunnya.
May 7th, 2021, 8:03 am

May 8th, 2021, 2:21 am
Hey everyone :D

PJ its a relief to get good results the worrying nearly drives you nuts :( ah the rain has stopped the sun is lovely 25c today :D oh boy thats a wet cockatoo :shock: breakfast doesn't stop with the rain :lol: they're getting really fat Pj :lol: Morning Matina sending hugs from all the family mwah :D coffee time always :D be good be safe take care everyone :D
May 8th, 2021, 2:21 am
May 8th, 2021, 4:45 am

matina, hope you're looking forward to a good weekend. Sun has emerged again here and it's up to 16 degrees, so I'm enjoying another beautiful autumn day. Had a nice sit out in the backyard for nearly half an hour . . .

Katy, yes, I'm relieved that my prostate is as good as could be expected. Also had a good talk with my doctor about A-Fib and feel better about that now. Still have the echocardiogram to come, next week, but am feeling optimistic. Taking some pictures this morning from the front and back decks to send to my brother and his family. Hard to get a good one of Rishi, though. Hope you have a great weekend.

Greetings to all the CC&BC regulars!

Sunnya was snooping around the backyard in the autumn leaves this morning . . .
May 8th, 2021, 4:45 am

May 8th, 2021, 6:48 am
HELLO ALL!
I hope and pray everyone is OK.
i am sorry i am keeping to myself i am not good company at present got a lot on my mind really worried about mum's endoscopy on Monday so after completing a 13 page e-admission form and another 13 pages for the my aged care system i am done for i just want to curl up and ignore the world for now. So I shall keep my tormented mind and bad mood to myself for now and keep away from you all ( a hurting wolf is a nasty beast to come across)
be safe take care and god be with and bless you all
WOLF OUT!
May 8th, 2021, 6:48 am

May 8th, 2021, 8:25 am

Just back from a little walk. Above is the view across the street. Lots of dog walkers out and about. matina, we're all thinking of you and sending prayers and good wishes for a good report on your mother on Monday.

Photo below is taken near (sort of) where my brother lives in Maine. Woody area in the background is called 'Indian Point' and it's where my brother and I went for a walk back in July, 2017. It's spring there now . . .

May 8th, 2021, 8:25 am