Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 19th, 2020, 6:26 am
hello all had a busy day helping our friends widow out and did some shopping but i am very sad to hear the sad news.
JG i have no words my hug to you and the family and may god give you strength to endure it all be safe god bless you all Image
what a shitty 2020 year for all humanity!
wolf out!
Sep 19th, 2020, 6:26 am

Sep 19th, 2020, 7:32 pm

Hello :wave:
Today was a rather wet day..not upto my liking,has been raining from morning and is still so :?
the above picture was taken during one of my trips to Munnar, my father worked there for some years..but it's long since he left the place and I have'nt seen this place since :(
this place is famous for its neelakurinji flowers that blooms only once every 12 years..I'll share a pic in the coming days :D

sending love and greetings to everyone...matina, kathy, diva ,JG and everyone else who stops by :wave:
An old photo

off to bed....
Sep 19th, 2020, 7:32 pm

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi
Sep 20th, 2020, 2:11 am
Hello everyone :D

Night night mia thankyou for the photos keep them coming :D Good morning Pj, we've had quite a bit of rain here overnight :) 20c still raining, atleast the farmers out west have finally gotten the rain some good news for once :D matina take care today xo :D

Dearest John always in our hearts and prayers God bless you and give you strength from my family to yours xo
Sep 20th, 2020, 2:11 am
Sep 20th, 2020, 5:53 am
Hello all, hope you all doing great, have great day or sleepy night.
Sep 20th, 2020, 5:53 am
Sep 20th, 2020, 6:16 am

Just back from a sedate Sunday outing with my bushwalking friend from Lithgow. Rain stopped just as we parked the car! Bottom photo shows one of the local railway stations and the top, Darwin's Tree. Latter photo was taken at the former location of the ancient Weatherboard Inn, where Darwin stayed in the 1830s, when he took his famous walks in the Blue Mountains.

matina, hope all is going well this weekend. Am going to ring my brother after 10 pm to get the latest news. My niece reports that they both got through the first week of their joint chemo more or less OK.

Katy, rainy up here until about 1 pm and then the skies cleared. Nice and sunny right now. Weather forecasts say that after Wednesday we may return to winter conditions. Enjoyed getting out and about around Wentworth Falls today, but I didn't walk far.

MiaJohn, thanks so much for the latest photos. I imagine Kerala as being very green! But with the greenness, I guess you also have to have the rain!

Hi, warez. All OK here.

Special greetings to John.

Diva and Blue, stay well.

Sep 20th, 2020, 6:16 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 20th, 2020, 7:57 am
HI ALL
been a very sad exhausting day so i am going to sit on the couch and rest i am done for and the warmer weather is coming. my body does not like it at all ;-(
JG god be with you all!
PJ nice pics i look forward to the news
Kathy hope you are enjoying the weekend
warez nice to see you here
mia is that the flower that was supposed to bloom in the movie Denis the menace and he missed it!!! just tell me it isnt that wretched death smelling flower :? :( :( :( goodluck with your studies
kristina bluey booktopia sherlockx bear ice stretton foxy hello be safe be well god bless you all
wolf out!
Sep 20th, 2020, 7:57 am

Sep 20th, 2020, 12:21 pm

matina, sorry to hear about your day. Hope things turn around soon. Am waiting another hour to ring my brother.

No fire tonight . . . not really cold enough.

Free day tomorrow and then my tradesman friend arrives on Tuesday to repaint all the deck and veranda railings.

Good night, everyone!
Sep 20th, 2020, 12:21 pm

Sep 20th, 2020, 6:37 pm
Hello...Greetings to all CC&BC regulars and visitors :wave:
No matina, it ain't anything of that sort :lol:
the pic shows the flower/something akin to a flower of a banana plant...the green stubs seen just behind the bat are actually to-be-bananas...the violet cone contains some white flowers within...the nectar of it is real nice, but we mostly never get to drink it because the birds or mostly the bats gets to it first :?

still raining here and my toes are forever frozen :lol:
off to bed in a few... :)
Sep 20th, 2020, 6:37 pm

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi
Sep 21st, 2020, 2:48 am
Hey everyone :D

Imagepors

hello mia sweet dreams :D
Matina im not to fussed on doing much today, too humid at the moment, another busy day for you again hugs xo
Good morning Pj a taste of summer here today 30c abd humid after the rain :( ill be getting the other half to clean all the filters for the ac ready just in case :D All the best wishes to the family Pj i do often think about your brother and his wife they are a strong couple by the sounds of it, i dont know if id be the same in their shoes god bless :D Time for lunch take care all :D
Sep 21st, 2020, 2:48 am
Sep 21st, 2020, 5:24 am

Beautiful day up here in the mountains . . . nearly 19 degrees with a pleasant breeze!

matina, PM later this afternoon. Talked to my brother last night. Weather is getting colder over there, although he still has some 'Indian summer' days. Leaves will be changing soon. We have flowers everywhere up here.

Katy, treated myself to lunch at Leura Mall today. I had a gift certificate at a cafe that I had to use up. Very pleasant day to be out and about. Not too busy at Leura Mall on Mondays. Arriving home, I picked up some free firewood left near my driveway by my neighbour. Might still need it. Going to get much colder up here after Thursday. My brother and his wife have been married for 48 years, but have known each other for much longer, because they were 'high school sweethearts' back in the 1960s. I feel pretty sure they'll both pull through, but my sister-in-law has lost a huge amount of weight and can't make herself eat. Their daughter, my niece, keeps me posted about details. She looks almost exactly like my mother (her grandmother) when my mother was that age.MiaJohn, we have lots of owls and bats around here at night. Most of the bats are very small, like 'microbats.' I can hardly see them but hear them sometimes. I love the owls.

Diva, thanks again for all the contest notifications!

Hi to John and Diva too.

Sep 21st, 2020, 5:24 am

Sep 21st, 2020, 9:53 am
hello all
mia more pics of that plant as it flowers please
PJ very sad to hear of your sister in-laws severe weight loss i hope she can get on top-of that asap so they wont need to give her a feeding tube, my auntie has the same issue with her Parkinson's she is losing weight, we are all praying she can gain more weight . I keep telling her she is welcome to as much of mine as she wants :lol: :lol: PJ i want to see a few pics of the owls so get to your vampiric midnight walks and post some :lol: :lol: :lol: i love them too
diva alessa bear ice and other regulars i hope all is well with you all.
it was a frantic but delightful day got to have a nice ladies lunch with some of mum,s friends we had a good old laugh about life
but i am so exhausted! so time for relaxing on the couch.
kathy tomorrow is our massage and relaxing day :D :D :D i am sooooo looking forward to it! i wont even answer the door or phone tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:
wolf out!!
Sep 21st, 2020, 9:53 am

Sep 21st, 2020, 11:14 am

Hi, matina . . . Here's your owl, as requested! This is a local 'powerful owl' but I have to confess that I didn't take the photo myself. Sometimes I see them sitting on street signs near my house, or more often hear the mopokes calling from the bush. There's always quite a busy nightlife going on in this National park. You can never hear them when they fly by; they're completely silent.

Good night, everyone!
Sep 21st, 2020, 11:14 am

Sep 22nd, 2020, 2:18 am
hello all :)

PJ can you just box up that cute kitty for me ill send you the address :lol: my grandaughter would soo love a kitten but unfortunately allergies in the family prevents that :? I do show her your babies though :D Wow 48yrs together for your brother and his wife that's so wonderful :D they sound like a great couple and im sure they will get each other thru this xo 27c but a cool wind :D
Matina ooh id love a good massge , tho I feel like I need to be on a rack and stretch the bones a bit :D hi to diva mwah
Sep 22nd, 2020, 2:18 am
Sep 22nd, 2020, 2:28 am

My old friend Gavin is here this morning, painting the new railings.

matina, hope things are going well. I'm feeling pretty good these days, but am far from 100%. However, I'm very grateful to have got through my big operation (22 months ago) successfully and to have a good quality of life. I still can't take long walks, but continue my 3.5 kms every evening.

Katy, we had a near-miss of a thunderstorm at about 8 pm yesterday, and then a burst of rain at about 3 am. But the skies cleared and it's a beautiful, sunny day for the planned painting. Temperature is only 13 degrees and the wind makes it seem colder. Several cockatoos are waiting outside, watching me through the window, but I don't want to feed them until Gavin is finished with his painting. Kittens were hiding under the stairs but now Rishi has emerged to eat her breakfast. Sunnya had a few bites but is now back under the stairs.

Hi to John and Diva and MiaJohn and Blue.

Bye for now . . .

(Painting I saw the other day in the coffee shop . . . )
Sep 22nd, 2020, 2:28 am

Sep 22nd, 2020, 9:38 am
Sep 22nd, 2020, 9:38 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x