Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 24th, 2020, 6:58 am
Sep 24th, 2020, 6:58 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 4:33 pm

Good night, everyone!
Sep 24th, 2020, 4:33 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 25th, 2020, 1:21 am
Hi everyone

Aw Pj the girls look comfy on their couch,
Im surprised to see them together, but I bet rishi ends up in your bed :D
A bit chilly today 23c no having coffee in the sun too windy :D your handyman gavin charges are really cheap :? we recently got a quote to put down a few pavers as stepping stones its too heavy a job for us they wanted 90 an hour :shock: :? I hope all is well in beautiful mountains :D matina grey begone enjoy :lol: :D Happy Friday for us :) hugs to all :D diva mwah :D
Sep 25th, 2020, 1:21 am
Sep 25th, 2020, 4:37 am

matina, hope all is going well. Visitors tomorrow, so am cleaning up today. No new news from Maine.

Katy, yes, it's rare to see the two girls sleeping side-by-side, so I quickly snapped that photo. Rishi has been preferring the bed at night, while Sunnya chooses the new futon couch upstairs. In fact, she's dozing there right now! Funny Friday morning, with sunshine, then a blast of rain mixed with hail, then more sunshine, then more rain and hail. Sun is back now but I wonder what will happen. Forecast says snow is possible in our area on Saturday. Will have my camera ready! Yes, Gavin is not only cheap but does a good job. So I've booked him for those other two jobs and may find more work for him later. He lives fairly nearby, up in Blackheath. I've known him since the 1970s.

Hi to John and Diva, Blue and MiaJohn. Hope everyone is staying well.
Sep 25th, 2020, 4:37 am

Sep 25th, 2020, 6:36 pm
just popping in to say hi...weekend is coming! :D

picture from my banglore trip...

off to bed...good night!
Sep 25th, 2020, 6:36 pm

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi
Sep 25th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Sep 25th, 2020, 10:21 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Sep 26th, 2020, 2:04 am
Morning :D

100KM winds came thru here last night a couple of houses a few streets away lost they're roof and ended up on the main freeway luckily no cars or people were involved :shock: :? Hi Pj are you ok up there :? you may get snow yet 15c here today gale force winds :) matina I actually saw on the news that snow was falling in SA but not near you , bugger I wouldve loved to see wolf snow angels :lol: mwah Diva you seem happier today hugs xo Happy weekend all :)
Sep 26th, 2020, 2:04 am
Sep 26th, 2020, 4:37 am
yeah you and me both kathy :lol: :lol: :lol:
no the wolf was engaged in other activities ei ripping the outer casing off the left side mirror off the car it cleared the gate but was snagged by the gate post :lol: :lol: to my defense the neighbours across the street outside spotlight was on and its light was hitting the rear view mirror bang on & light was bouncing off all 3 mirrors the rear view right and left completely blinding me. It could have been worse. the rest of mirror is intact the mechanic came past glued it and has now clipped it back on its rightful place like nothing has ever happened wolf happy :lol: :lol: :lol:
wolf would be happier if at least one pair of the many pairs of night vision glasses i have ordered will arrive i could have avoided the whole incident last night as its the bloody glare that gets you light bouncing off every thing especially when you have 100km winds and its raining it just impossible judging stuff at night :( :(
I hope everyone is well. be safe and god bless and be with you all.
time for nana nap then i am reading on the couch not moving today if i have any say about it!!
wolf out! :DImageImage
Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

matina, heard that there was snow up in Collinsville, to the north of you. What was it like at your house? Hope it cooled off!

Katy, yes, it was (and still is) very windy up here. 1 degree last night and we had a dusting of snow early this morning, which didn't last. We might get some more snow overnight. I still haven't heard how much damage was done by the high winds, but am so grateful my house survived it again. Apparently 115 kph in parts of Sydney . . .

MiaJohn, thanks for the latest photo of Bangalore. Much appreciated.

Hi to John and Diva and Blue.

Top photo from early this morning, taken from just outside my front door. Bottom photo shows two of the many post cards on my fridge . . .

EDIT . . . matina, you and I were posting at exactly the same time!

Sep 26th, 2020, 4:53 am
yeah snap! PJ it was cool but i was still in t shirt and pants yesterday no snow here much to my huge disappointment :( :( :( and it was a lot further north from where i am, i thought MT Lofty would have had some but nope not a drop of snow ;-( :( :( :(
kathy i cant wait till i get to see snow again i love it and i will make a snow wolf angels lots of them!!! ;-)
getting drowsy not sleeping well at nights my right shoulder is giving me grief i have a lot of ultrsound xray appointments for mum and i bone density scans mammograms etc etc have to start booking those on Monday it never ends!!!! lets just say by the end of October i will be the first nuclear power plant in S.A. :lol: :lol: :lol:
wolf out!
Sep 26th, 2020, 4:53 am

Sep 26th, 2020, 6:23 am

matina, here's the recent photo I found from Collinsville (about 200 kms north of Adelaide). I was kind of hoping you'd get a tiny bit of snow at your house! Hope those night-vision glasses arrive soon.
Sep 26th, 2020, 6:23 am

Sep 27th, 2020, 2:19 am

Wow matina that's a good amount of snow in that photo what a pity it wasn't closer :( :?
If you start glowing we'll plug you into the power grid cheap electricity :D :lol: off to lunch with the family hugs xo
Morning Pj the wind has eased finally its been a lovely cold few days but it can't last 33c coming next week :( I hope you and the kittens are well time to get dressed enjoy your Sunday :D Hello everyone else thinking of you all xo
Sep 27th, 2020, 2:19 am
Sep 27th, 2020, 3:55 am

matina, the above photo arrived overnight. Apparently my brother and his friend put a new deck on their little camp in the woods. (This building is in addition to the 'tree house' camp they built for his grandson.)

Katy, sunny on and off this morning and already up to 9 degrees. Like matina, I'm not looking forward to days over 30 degrees anytime soon. This afternoon I plan to cut up some firewood in the driveway with my little electric saw. My neighbour has given me some unwanted wooded.

John, Diva, MiaJohn, Blue . . . all the CC&BC regulars . . . hope you're well this weekend.

Sep 27th, 2020, 3:55 am

Sep 27th, 2020, 5:28 am
Good morning :wave:

I'm on a book reading marathon...college works are off for a week or two...professors claim that online classes are getting stressful for the students and teachers and the increased screen time ain't doing anyone any good :?
So yay!!! :lol:

Pj, those postcards are cute :D
matina, hope you had a refreshing sleep...
hello to Kathy, Diva, JG and everyone passing by..
have a nice weekend! :D
Sep 27th, 2020, 5:28 am

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi
Sep 27th, 2020, 5:35 am
FEELING TIRED & GROWLY TODAY!
WOLF OUT!
Sep 27th, 2020, 5:35 am