Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 14th, 2021, 11:18 am
Sorry chaps, it's fast walks and lessons today before it gets too hot.
Should be cooler on Friday, hopefully time to take photos :D
Jun 14th, 2021, 11:18 am

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Jun 14th, 2021, 2:01 pm

Good night, everyone . . .
Jun 14th, 2021, 2:01 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 15th, 2021, 2:07 am
Hi :D

Aw sunnya who's got the best spot in the house, :lol: Pj great photo, I suppose rishi is not too far from the heat either :) 17c very cloudy a little rain :? no coffee outside today too cold :D Fatima I thought he might get your blood pumping :lol: matina house cleaning today oh joy :? enjoy that massage hugs always :D hello to our regulars I hope you are all well ,take care everyone :D
Jun 15th, 2021, 2:07 am
Jun 15th, 2021, 2:20 am
HELLO ALL!!
Massage day today! Ahhhhhh feeling GOOOD!!
COUCH DAY!! No i will NOTbe guilted off it!
GROWWWWL!!
WOLF OUT!!
Jun 15th, 2021, 2:20 am

Jun 15th, 2021, 5:28 am

Rishi has been sleeping under the covers again!

matina and Katy, must run off now and do some errands before I take Rishi to the vet for her checkup.

Will be back later.
Jun 15th, 2021, 5:28 am

Jun 15th, 2021, 9:43 am

Good news from the vet! Rishi's blood iron anemia result was well within the normal range and she's gained .1 of a kilo!

Just lighting my fire now. 7 degrees now and heading down to 1 degree, so they forecast.

Bye for now . . .
Jun 15th, 2021, 9:43 am

Jun 16th, 2021, 2:37 am
hello all!
I hope everyone is well, another boring chore filled day!
great news PJ that she is improving but very worrying since they cant seem to find anything wrong with her ie whats causing it?? that would drive me nuts!
Kathy enjoy your home day love you thank you for being my sanity my rock and friend love you!
be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all
WOLF OUT! (I am tempted to take that box away from rishi and use it myself) nothing like some time out for oneself and hide from the rest of the world that is for sure.
Jun 16th, 2021, 2:37 am

Jun 16th, 2021, 2:40 am
Morning everyone :D

Good morning Pj yay good news on rishi :thumbup: oh god Pj rishi under the blanket just melted my heart too cute for words :lol: :D I hope you've been able to relax a bit now :D 18c sunny a lovely day I might get out in the garden and trim back a few plants I have a kneeling stool for that the trouble is getting up :lol: matina lots of hugs from me hang in there mwah :D coffees ready :D
Jun 16th, 2021, 2:40 am
Jun 16th, 2021, 7:35 am

12 noon view of my front deck . . .

matina, the vet says that I could spend a lot of money at SASH (the big vet hospital in Sydney) with complicated tests, and still not get an answer as to what is causing Rishi's anemia. It would also be very stressful for her (and me). So I'm going to leave it for now and hope that she doesn't go through another cycle of anemia. She's great right now . . . having a nap after I gave her an extra little snack.

Katy, yes, those fuzzies certainly cheer me up. I don't know what I'd do without them. We had a shower up here this afternoon but now the sun is out again. Not as cold as yesterday. I just cleaning up my driveway and front veranda.

Hope everyone else is well. Always good to hear from the CC&BC regulars . . .
Jun 16th, 2021, 7:35 am

Jun 17th, 2021, 2:36 am
Hello everyone :D

Morning Pj we had a good storm overnight, but its 17c and sunny now :D a little clean up outside on the driveway from the trees but the leaf blower will clean things up ,more mulch for the gardens :D :lol: love little rishi in a box too :D Matina a little grocery shopping then home :? I hope things are better love and hugs xo :D take care everyone have a great day :D
Jun 17th, 2021, 2:36 am
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:38 am

Yep. More cockatoos . . . will have to find some different subjects for my photo sessions . . .

matina, hope all is well. Waiting for plumber at present; morning appointment got changed to the afternoon. Has got cold again and windy, but it's beautiful and sunny up here. Couldn't find my brother last night. However, his area has spotty mobile phone reception. The family is checking on him hourly, so I know he's OK.

Katy, same here. Storm cleared before I got up this morning but now it's quite windy, making it seem much colder than the 5 degrees on the thermometer. Online weather says it 'feels like' - 5 degrees, and I believe it.

Jun 17th, 2021, 3:38 am

Jun 17th, 2021, 6:37 am
hello all home day again for us.
tomorrow was chiro day but i have cancelled i am not feeling that well.
PJ glad rishi is doing so well, yeah i see your point sometimes i wish drs could find out what is wrong with us, oh well all in all we are just another number to them.
Kathy enjoy the shopping and get something nice for you,i just saw an add for wagon wheel biscuits from arnots oh my lord and dark chocolate mint slice i am drooling like homer as we speak.
Fatima hope all is well with you.
Looks like we lost the newbie as quickly as we gained him/her ;-(
hello alessa diva ice bear dreamy etc etc be safe and god bless you all
WOLF OUT!!
Jun 17th, 2021, 6:37 am

Jun 18th, 2021, 4:18 am

matina and Katy . . . leaving soon to have my blood test and ECG test at Katoomba. This is in preparation for the 2nd cataract operation on Wednesday. Am not sure why I need all this, but am following orders.

Rishi has started her gradual steroid reduction.

Saw this new sign on the footpath at Leura yesterday . . . took me a second to realise that the new shop to be opened on Leura Mall will be named . . . 'Something Wonderful' . . .

It's a good thought, though . . .
Jun 18th, 2021, 4:18 am

Jun 18th, 2021, 4:19 am
Morning :D

matina I was bad and bought chocolate Monte biscuits to dip in my hot chocolate just love how it gets all melty :shock: :lol:
then hubby cut me off from picking anything else party pooper :lol: mwah Good morning Pj how are you and the girls today :? we had a lovely lunch out side in the sun :D i love the photos of the fat cockatoos especially the evil sentry that watches you waiting on food :lol: just another quiet day on the couch with my book :D take care everyone :D
Jun 18th, 2021, 4:19 am