Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:56 pm
:D You're absolutely right of course Amill. I will survive.
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:56 pm
Mar 13th, 2020, 3:17 pm
Btw does anyone else have problems with mobilism image? I can't upload anything the page is just constantly loading and it says that the connection is not secure :? I've added the site to the whitelist in my antivirus software but no luck,this past week i've been using imgur a lot. It's not a big issue but idk if i would be allowed to post in SMY from imgur .
Mar 13th, 2020, 3:17 pm
Mar 13th, 2020, 7:53 pm
FreezeMe wrote:Btw does anyone else have problems with mobilism image? I can't upload anything the page is just constantly loading and it says that the connection is not secure :? I've added the site to the whitelist in my antivirus software but no luck

I just tried uploading an image with Mobilism Images and had no issues. Perhaps try a different browser and/or clear your cookies? I'm using Safari.

FreezeMe wrote:...this past week i've been using imgur a lot. It's not a big issue but idk if i would be allowed to post in SMY from imgur .

I use Imgur for all my images on this forum. Feel free to use it for any of our contests. :D
Mar 13th, 2020, 7:53 pm

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
Mar 13th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Thank you Anna! idk it's just been loading.. and loading.. idk what's wrong maybe it is the browser :think: I will use imgur soon have a bunny to show :D

It sounds to me as if you are trying to load an image that is too big or is an unsupported file type -sher
Supported Image Formats: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, psd
Maximum Filesize: 1 MB
Mar 13th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Mar 14th, 2020, 2:42 am
Beetzart wrote:That helps a bit I am sure, but several contests now start in what, in my place, is nighttime so that one hour will not help much I am afraid.
Amill wrote:That change has happened several times over the years. Sometimes because the mods change, others because the holidays or just because we are all humans. But you adapt and survive.
Be strong, people.

Amill is correct, changes happen, if your noticing a difference in times of certain contests it can be that a contest was possibly sitting idle (as some do unfortunately due to how they are prepared and the previous mod may not have the time to dedicate to it), and another mod has graciously asked if they could have a run with it. Keep in mind that it is possible the people able to play in these contests now never had a chance to previously because it was not posted while they were awake. We are trying to share more contests amongst us all, but it is still a difficult thing to do because of how they need to be prepared, some will never be shared, its constantly evolving for all of us.
There are always factors in when we post what we do, we all have jobs (I think anyway... i'm not sure about the flighty bird...or the shifty frog...or the pantless bear...don't get me started on the mouse, fox and tiger(she's just crazy :crazy: ) let alone the shark :shock: :think: ) :lol: anyway... jobs (and life) get in the way of our mobi addictions and can impact when and who is doing what... who knows, in time you may see your beloved contests back occasionally in your time slot :wink:
Mar 14th, 2020, 2:42 am
Mar 14th, 2020, 6:04 am
Thank you Ice. I understand. Thanks to all the mods mobi is a great place to be!
Mar 14th, 2020, 6:04 am
Mar 15th, 2020, 2:52 am
Not sure if this is the place to drop this - but I just wanted to extend a big round of thanks to the mods. During these difficult, tense days Mobilism has been welcome respite from the madness. Seriously, thank you all - your time and effort is appreciated!
Mar 15th, 2020, 2:52 am

Looking to keep current with Mobi Contests?
Tune in, turn on, on Discord!
https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM
Mar 16th, 2020, 9:28 am
Governor3 wrote:Not sure if this is the place to drop this - but I just wanted to extend a big round of thanks to the mods. During these difficult, tense days Mobilism has been welcome respite from the madness. Seriously, thank you all - your time and effort is appreciated!

+1 to everything governor said.
Mar 16th, 2020, 9:28 am
Mar 16th, 2020, 1:12 pm
I strongly suggest Ice should remove her slander of my awesome self! I'm not crazy... I'm charmingly weird! :P

And I know I can speak for our whole team, saying: Thank you, guys, for such great words, we all farting love you. Less or more. :twisted:
Mar 16th, 2020, 1:12 pm

There is no off switch on a tiger.

If you're not scared, you can follow me on my twitter, @phoebessCZ.
Mar 16th, 2020, 1:14 pm
:lol:
Mar 16th, 2020, 1:14 pm
Mar 16th, 2020, 2:07 pm
Mar 16th, 2020, 2:07 pm
Mar 17th, 2020, 10:15 pm
For people who cannot buy Hand Sanitisers anymore due to them being out of stock, follow this I made it too, I used Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol (Spirit used for cleaning before Injections) I would recommend the same :D

Kindly save the image and distribute it in your what’s app group and share the info, as there is an acute shortage of Hand Sanitisers in lot of countries and the ingredients to make your own are easily available you never know, it might be useful information for many people in need :thumbup:

Edit:- For people who can’t find Aloe Vera gel or can’t buy it...you can alternately use Glycerin instead the viscosity of both are similar.
Mar 17th, 2020, 10:15 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Mar 25th, 2020, 5:37 am
CONGRATULATIONS BEAR AND ICE ON MAKING CONTEST TEAM HEADS :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!!!
Mar 25th, 2020, 5:37 am

Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:01 pm
To Make your Own Face Masks

https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/best-materials-make-diy-face-mask-virus/

If you cannot buy one, make your own, above link shows scientifically which materials provide you how much protection... :)
Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:01 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Apr 23rd, 2020, 6:07 am
i uploaded a .gif with Mobilism Images , but when i use it, it doesn't show as a .gif. are there some settings when i upload, or smth?

this is the image Image, it should be a nunchaku wielding emoji.
Apr 23rd, 2020, 6:07 am