Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 26th, 2023, 11:33 am
Regarding Video of the Week, may I ask:
Is the reward the same for replying 7 times (once a day) in a week and replying once in a week?
Is the reward the same for guessing correctly (the final Video of the Week is exactly among the videos one posted) and incorrectly?
I feel both are yes, but ask to be sure.
Oct 26th, 2023, 11:33 am
Oct 26th, 2023, 12:23 pm
Hi Bigyack :wave:
to win the 70 WRZ, you need to have posted, at least once, a valid post beginning with the name of the wnning video.

So you'll win 70 WRZ$, for either of these situations :
you only posted once, with the right video
you posted several times the winning video
you posted up to 7 videos, with at least one the winning video

You won't win anything if:
you posted up to 7 times, but none were the winning video (that happens to lot of us much too often :cry:)
you posted the winnning video, but only in an invalid post.

So your first affirmation is right, but the second (as I understood it) is wrong ;-)

My landline internet is not working and my computer does not have a wifi card, so I won't be able to close contests for a few days :(
Oct 26th, 2023, 12:23 pm

Oct 26th, 2023, 5:41 pm
Thanks for your detailed explanation. After reading it, I rechecked the original contest post and realized my misunderstanding. Somehow, I misunderstood ‘70 WRZ$ for every poster that posted at least once the video of the week’ as ‘70 WRZ$ for every poster that posted at least once a video from the list’. Anyway, I understand now. Thank you, hija. :thumbup:
Oct 26th, 2023, 5:41 pm
Oct 28th, 2023, 7:52 pm
I cannot figure out how to add image?????
Oct 28th, 2023, 7:52 pm
Oct 28th, 2023, 8:01 pm
I think this should help :D
Need help uploading an image?
See Here
Oct 28th, 2023, 8:01 pm

Oct 29th, 2023, 10:32 am
Can someone of the contest people have a look at the Whose Round it is contest? It stopped midair on the 1st of October.
Oct 29th, 2023, 10:32 am
Oct 29th, 2023, 12:15 pm
The reuploads tab on my screen says 1. When I click on it, I see that someone requested an upload of Sharpe's Command by Bernard Cornwell, an e-book I requested. This request was fulfilled. The link is still working. I don't understand why this reupload request is addressed to me since I was not the original uploader. How do I get rid of this 'reuploads 1'?
Oct 29th, 2023, 12:15 pm
Oct 29th, 2023, 2:02 pm
Beetzart wrote:The reuploads tab on my screen says 1. When I click on it, I see that someone requested an upload of Sharpe's Command by Bernard Cornwell, an e-book I requested. This request was fulfilled. The link is still working. I don't understand why this reupload request is addressed to me since I was not the original uploader. How do I get rid of this 'reuploads 1'?

I don't think this is a question for the contests section.
Maybe in "Suggestions & help"?
Oct 29th, 2023, 2:02 pm

Oct 29th, 2023, 2:24 pm
Sorry for this. I did as you suggested.
Oct 29th, 2023, 2:24 pm
Nov 7th, 2023, 3:34 am
Note to players:

Just need to provide a caution about bumping old contest threads with questions or requests.
Doing so can force active threads off of the front page and potentially throw off the play of open contests.

Requests, questions and other inquiries should be posted here in the Discussion Topic, which is monitored by our Moderators.

Players that ignore this caution may find themselves banned from the Contest Board for a few days -
and we would really prefer to have you around to play in and enjoy the current, active contests.

Not all contests are run regularly for many reasons - sometimes due to interest, some are run only by the Moderator that created them - but at any given time we do have a mix of Daily and Weekly contests along with a ton of quickies and seasonal/themed specials open for play.

If you are new, take a little extra time before posting. Always read the first post of a contest, which will explain the rules and provide instructions on how to play along with an example of how to post correctly.

Please also remember that our Moderators are all volunteers, doing this on their own time and that there is a great deal of coordination and effort to keep things going on regularly on the Board.

Thanks for your attention, now let's go play! - Gov
Nov 7th, 2023, 3:34 am

Looking to keep current with Mobi Contests?
Tune in, turn on, on Discord!
https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM
Nov 8th, 2023, 7:33 pm
Alessa9 wrote:Hi. Is anyone else having delayed mail notifications for subscribed contests?

Yes I do! So strange. The Rush Hour contest doesn't notify me. As far as I can tell, other contests to which I have subscribed, do notify.
Nov 8th, 2023, 7:33 pm
Nov 21st, 2023, 8:38 am
Hi :D

Posted a small tutorial on how to generate art using AI
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=5447986

You know, text to image

This is for a soon-to-be-started contest :D
Nov 21st, 2023, 8:38 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Jan 21st, 2024, 9:19 am
There are some beautiful creations in the Color Me Happy contest. Are there any tutorials on how to color using online media or computer software? Do you use a stylus or just the computer controls?
Jan 21st, 2024, 9:19 am
Jan 21st, 2024, 11:50 am
mistaya wrote:There are some beautiful creations in the Color Me Happy contest. Are there any tutorials on how to color using online media or computer software? Do you use a stylus or just the computer controls?

HogwardsExpress has made a tutorial on it that you might find helpful:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=5451092
Jan 21st, 2024, 11:50 am

Jan 21st, 2024, 6:39 pm
Thank you, Ozswede!! (And hanks to HogwartsExpress, also!) :D
Jan 21st, 2024, 6:39 pm