The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
May 10th, 2024, 11:15 pm
Can anyone please help me. I am unable to download using premium anymore. The arrows have disappeared. What should I do? Thanks!
May 10th, 2024, 11:15 pm
May 10th, 2024, 11:25 pm
TMoneyMaker wrote:Can anyone please help me. I am unable to download using premium anymore. The arrows have disappeared. What should I do? Thanks!

Please see #2 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249 . If that doesn't help, PM me, and I will do my best to help you troubleshoot this.
May 10th, 2024, 11:25 pm
May 12th, 2024, 6:29 pm
- upfiles.com has been added as a supported filehost. If you do not yet see blue arrows next to its links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + F5 or the refresh button in your browser).
- issues with the filehost freedl.ink / frdl.to have been fixed
- dropgalaxy bug where if the file doesn't exist you get a 0kb file fixed
May 12th, 2024, 6:29 pm
May 15th, 2024, 2:45 pm
Renewed again this year. I have been a member many years now. This is the best service ever.
May 15th, 2024, 2:45 pm
May 20th, 2024, 12:14 am
Bought premium after many years of using this app. Worth it.
May 20th, 2024, 12:14 am

May 20th, 2024, 2:35 pm
Id like to purchase premium with crypto, what are the options? Thank you
May 20th, 2024, 2:35 pm
May 20th, 2024, 8:08 pm
Bako1 wrote:Id like to purchase premium with crypto, what are the options? Thank you

We accept Bitcoin: donate.php
If there's another crypto you prefer, please PM me. I can't guarantee we'll be able to accept it but I can look into it.
May 20th, 2024, 8:08 pm
May 23rd, 2024, 7:06 pm
Dmed you ser
May 23rd, 2024, 7:06 pm
May 24th, 2024, 5:12 pm
I purchased a month but for some reason it said I had a trial and removed the remainder of my month. What can I do to get it back?
May 24th, 2024, 5:12 pm
May 24th, 2024, 10:56 pm
antii wrote:I purchased a month but for some reason it said I had a trial and removed the remainder of my month. What can I do to get it back?

I checked your account, your 1-month subscription is active. Please PM me the error you're getting if you're experiencing an issue.
May 24th, 2024, 10:56 pm
May 27th, 2024, 11:08 pm
Purchased membership, always great apps. Definitely worth it for a small nominal fee. Keep up the good work!
May 27th, 2024, 11:08 pm
May 28th, 2024, 6:47 pm
Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for the free trial! I'm sure I've downloaded more than I can possibly read in the next little while! I have seen other sites that offer one fee to download from several different file hosts and I always thought they were a scam and if you hadn't of offered me a free trial to see that yours isn't a scam, i never would have known, so i'm glad i know this now. I like the premium service because most of the file hosts that are used have a lot of popups and wait times when i'm just downloading magazines where the file size is less than the number of minutes i have to wait to download directly, in addition to having to pass whatever captcha the site wants me to do. so your premium service is good for skipping all that bologna you get if you download directly. You have a fantastic selection of magazines on your website, but the links are expired on most everything that is older than one or two subscriptions ago :( Just an observation, but i'm sure your uploaders are already aware of this: For the most part, the older posts that had Rapidgator links were still good and I was able to download from them. Despite some of the older posts having dead links, I still think this is a good service and I'm glad I was able to try it because otherwise i wouldn't have known how good it is and that you can skip all that waiting time/popups/captchas that you run into downloading directly from the file host site. Once I read all that I've downloaded on my trial, I will definitely be back to renew on a paid version of the premium service :)
May 28th, 2024, 6:47 pm
May 28th, 2024, 9:26 pm
cindybb wrote:but the links are expired on most everything that is older than one or two subscriptions ago

Thank you for your support! About your report, from the eBooks Section point of view, please use the Reupload button. The rest of the eBook Section Rules, including how to deal with dead releases made by inactive posters, still apply.
Reuploading in eBooks is not voluntary and does not depend on availability or desire, for active posters it is mandatory.

About our Reupload feature please read this topic:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5406532

If you need more details contact merry60 Admin of e-book section. :)
May 28th, 2024, 9:26 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 31st, 2024, 7:38 am
I just tried to dl from Filefactory for the first time with a Premium link in a new topic and got the following error.
Topic link: viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=5629722

Waiting link timelock.
Connected to: s39.filefactory.com at port 443...
Redirecting to: http://www.filefactory.com/file/151bzyes51gq/?code=275 ...
May 31st, 2024, 7:38 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).