The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Jun 9th, 2020, 8:26 pm
Catwad series by Jim Benton (Volumes 1-6)
Requirements: CBR Reader, 131MB, 133MB, 108MB, 59MB, 57MB, 55MB
Overview: From New York Times bestselling author Jim Benton, meet Catwad! He's blue, he's a bit of a grouch, and his best friend is a dim-witted cat named Blurmp who can see the bright side of anything. From pizza and computers, to love and happiness, this crabby tabby has a funny take on just about everything, and he's not afraid to share it.
Genre: Comics | Children

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. It's Me. - From New York Times bestselling author Jim Benton, meet Catwad! He's blue, he's a bit of a grouch, and his best friend is a dim-witted cat named Blurmp who can see the bright side of anything. From pizza and computers, to love and happiness, this crabby tabby has a funny take on just about everything, and he's not afraid to share it. This collection of short comic stories will make even the grumpiest of grouches crack up and is not to be missed!

2. It's Me, Two - Catwad and Blurmp are back and ready for more adventures! In this newest collection of comic stories, the dynamic feline duo explore fine art, travel to an alternate reality where the world has become extraordinarily dumb, get into gaming, and more!

3. Me, Three! - Catwad, the snarky blue furball with a funny take on just about everything, is BACK in this third graphic novel in an all-new series from New York Times bestselling author Jim Benton!
New York Times bestselling author Jim Benton's hilarious creation, Catwad, returns! Catwad and Blurmp are back and ready for more adventures in this newest volume in which they explore subjects like new friends, jealousy, allergies, and more! It's a laugh-out-loud romp not to be missed, even if Catwad claims it's not always about him.

4. Four Me? - There's something FOUR everyone in this laugh-out-loud Catwad graphic novel from New York Times bestselling author Jim Benton!
Catwad and Blurmp reach new highs (and lows) with an all-new group of hilarious comic stories and a few bonus back-of-book activities! Join this hilarious duo as they dive into the world of video games, go camping, fight a mighty dragon, and more! Packed with funny adventures, this fun-filled book is a gift that keeps on giving!

5. High Five! - Catwad, Blurmp, Pigmichael, and more of Jim Benton's hilarious comic creations return in this roaringly funny fifth graphic novel!
In this poignant and emotionally wrenching tale, famous curmudgeon Catwad faces loss, fear, and struggles with his own mortality when his best friend Blurmp receives news of... wait, who are we kidding? This isn't a melodrama -- it's another laugh-out-loud Catwad from Jim Benton!
Catwad and Blurmp are back with more ridiculous fun that will have readers high-fiving each other with joy. This volume sees the big blue grump and his slow but lovable friend get a pet, try new hobbies, explore the newest videogame technology, and more! If you love laughing (and who doesn't??), this book is for you!

6. You're Making Me Six - It's Sixth time's the charm!
Catwad and Blurmp venture out of the living room and into the world in this hilarious graphic novel! Attending a comic convention, taking a swim deep inside a toilet bowl, gazing into the future with Blurmp’s crystal ball, shredding on guitar, and horseback riding are just a few adventures in this laugh-out-loud collection. It’s the zaniest Catwad yet!

Download Instructions:
Uploaded.net
Mirror:
Mega4up
DropApk
Mirrored.to

Uploaded.net
Mirror:
Mega4up
DropApk
Mirrored.to

Uploaded.net