The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Sep 16th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Scarlet Rose series by Patricia Lyfoung (Books 1-3)
Requirements: CBR Reader, 39MB
Overview: Maud is quite happy living her simple life with her father and learning the exciting art of sword fighting. But when her father is murdered, Maud is whisked away from the life she knows by her rich and lordly grandfather. He wants to give her a home – on his terms – and help Maud become a real lady. All Maud wants to do is keep on fighting, so that she can have her revenger on her father’s killer.
High adventure and historical fiction come together in a swashbuckling thriller! Swords, vengeance, and a dashing highwayman known as the Fox comprise the key components to The Scarlet Rose, as Maud learns everything she thought she knew about her life wasn’t true, and how to grow and grieve after losing her father. The Scarlet Rose blends exciting, thrilling action with grounded, emotional characterization.
Genre: Comics > Graphic Novels | Historical Fiction | Young Adult

ImageImageImage

1. I Knew I'd Meet You - Maud is quite happy living her simple life with her father and learning the exciting art of sword fighting. But when her father is murdered, Maud is whisked away from the life she knows by her rich and lordly grandfather. He wants to give her a home – on his terms – and help Maud become a real lady. All Maud wants to do is keep on fighting, so that she can have her revenger on her father’s killer.
High adventure and historical fiction come together in a swashbuckling thriller! Swords, vengeance, and a dashing highwayman known as the Fox comprise the key components to The Scarlet Rose, as Maud learns everything she thought she knew about her life wasn’t true, and how to grow and grieve after losing her father. The Scarlet Rose blends exciting, thrilling action with grounded, emotional characterization.

2. I'll Go Where You Go - Continuing her most improper adventures as a seeker of justice, Maud must still discover the mystery behind her father’s murder and unmask The Fox, the figure that’s been helping (and hindering) her attempts to avenge his death. Their first task: going to Versailles and stealing a ring of the Knights Templar!

3. I Think I Love You - Maud and Guilhem are still on the trail of the evil Baron and his acolytes. With her father's diary and a continuing sense of deja vu at every new place they go to, Maud and Guilhem grow closer in spite of his best intentions. They leave Venice for Istanbul where crossing the desert is full of surprises. When Maud goes missing, Guilhem fears the worst, but Maud is rediscovering her ancestors. Meanwhile the Huet brothers must be stopped in a fight to end all fights with the Scarlet Rose and the Fox!

Download Instructions:
ALL
DropGalaxy
Mirror:
DailyUploads
Rapidgator
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to

2&3 only:
DropGalaxy
Mirror:
DailyUploads